Sign in to follow this  
G0d0fninjas12

hello

hello, i am from Australia, and i usually do gaming, watch videos, and play with LEGO whenever i can get my hands on it, or use LDD (Lego Digital Designer) and copy instruction booklets on it. those are the basic things i do.

Welcome Godofninjas!

Good to see a member from down under.

What's your favourite Lego theme?

On 11/17/2018 at 2:17 AM, leafan said:

What's your favourite Lego theme?

Its tough to say since i didn't have a lot of LEGO since my parents would say "there's no point" or "there is no room in the house", but i would say star wars since it is also my favourite lasting movie

4 hours ago, G0d0fninjas12 said:

Its tough to say since i didn't have a lot of LEGO since my parents would say "there's no point" or "there is no room in the house", but i would say star wars since it is also my favourite lasting movie

Well you'll never be hard up for new sets with Star Wars!

Just now, leafan said:

Well you'll never be hard up for new sets with Star Wars!

oh yea, i went to my mums friends house, they were a huge fan of star wars, they had so many sets of LEGO that was built, but i saw one that wasn't, an AT-AT, i asked if i could build it, he gave it to me and said when i finish it i can give it back, i did that, he told me he was impressed, it was also good because he had so many other things that wasn't LEGO (wouldn't say since this site is literally for bricks A.K.A LEGO)