Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

If anyone would like information on the figures in this wave then I am happy to oblige, now that they have started to leak I am happy to confirm what I know as accurate, I am not going to go seeking people out to message, so if you don’t message me you won’t get the info

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Seems like there might be something related to the Yule Ball coming this summer

There was a rumor of an advent calendar, wasn't there? Was that debunked, or is it still unconfirmed one way or the other?

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

So those 2 are probably in the Triwizard set, guess its not a task after all?

‘The Unexpected Task’ :head_back:

Just now, BrickSantorum said:

There was a rumor of an advent calendar, wasn't there? Was that debunked, or is it still unconfirmed one way or the other?

I’m pretty sure it hasn’t been confirmed one way or the other yet. You’re right though, I’ve been wondering since the rumor started whether it would be Yule Ball themed. However, I’m not familiar with the licensed (aka Star Wars) advent calendars - how many unique/new prints do they usually have?

Its weird to get the Yule Ball figures in a set since there is an Advent Calendar coming. Maybe those leaks are from the Advent Calendar? It would make sense to get regular Fleur in the summer wave so they can reuse the new hairpiece for the Advent calendar Yule Ball version.

Because what else coul they include in a Yule Ball set? It takes place in the Great Hall, and thats already released. It would be allmost a minifgure pack set.

Fun at the Yule Ball? Lol

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

So those 2 are probably in the Triwizard set, guess its not a task after all?

Or another set :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Either that or we're getting a secret set.

Not unlikely is it after last year :wink:

15 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

:head_back: that would be a nice fig pack :laugh:

I doubt the Yule Ball figures would be included in the Watch/Clock Tower set, as the Yule Ball takes place in the Great Hall. Maybe that actually doesn't really matter but I'm trying to picture a sort of miniature Yule Ball on the bottom floor of the tower and it seems a bit weird. I also somehow doubt they'd fit in the Triwizard Task set. All in all, I'm quite confused, but I guess we'll have to see. 

My first thought was actually that these torsos would be part of a second CMF series. Does that idea have any traction at all? Have they even started designing a second series?

26 minutes ago, LegoDakin said:

Where can I find the pictures?

Check out the legoleaks hashtag on Instagram. It may take a tiny bit of scrolling.

Edited by Queen Whatevra WaNabi

1 hour ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

If anyone would like information on the figures in this wave then I am happy to oblige, now that they have started to leak I am happy to confirm what I know as accurate, I am not going to go seeking people out to message, so if you don’t message me you won’t get the info

Thanks for the info, it sounds fantastic and lines up with everything we know so far. Just so everyone knows this poster is legit and not just a troll. It’s someone who has been on here for a while, just using a second account to provide anonymity. If you have questions on the sets, just shoot them a private message. They have legit sources. We’ll see if the info pans out but sometimes this takes a leap of faith

34 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Its weird to get the Yule Ball figures in a set since there is an Advent Calendar coming. Maybe those leaks are from the Advent Calendar? It would make sense to get regular Fleur in the summer wave so they can reuse the new hairpiece for the Advent calendar Yule Ball version.

Because what else coul they include in a Yule Ball set? It takes place in the Great Hall, and thats already released. It would be allmost a minifgure pack set.

Fleur’s Yule Ball hairstyle is really just a low bun,doesn’t really need a new mold.  The Beauxbatons uniform hats, on the other hand, do need a new mold (and frankly they deserve one, seriously that design is a work of art). 

How hilarious would it be if the first Harry Potter battle pack we got was actually just the champions in thier Yule Ball outfits, instead of the death eaters, 4 house uniforms or Ravenclaw+Hufflepuff Quidditch players we were hoping for (actually that’s not so much hilarious as it is frustrating, but Lego knows we’ll snap it up anyway.)

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Just so everyone knows this poster is legit and not just a troll. It’s someone who has been on here for a while, just using a second account to provide anonymity. If you have questions on the sets, just shoot them a private message. They have legit sources. We’ll see if the info pans out but sometimes this takes a leap of faith

That's amazing to hear. Now I just need to get my post count up so I can message them. :iamded_lol:

There are some interesting variants that the ball would provide, but I’m having a tough time picturing them in a set, as opposed to another CMF series or the advent calendar.  Either way those torsos are an interesting development and I look forward to seeing Krum’s dead otter. 

I take back what I said about this thread being deserted till April, now that's what I call a welcomed surprise :drool: Can't wait to see what else gets leaked :purrr:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I take back what I said about this thread being deserted till April, now that's what I call a welcomed surprise :drool: Can't wait to see what else gets leaked :purrr:

Since all the toy fairs were a big let down I am glad the leaks starts early :excited:, maybe not that surprising since the sets this year come out 1-2 mounts before last years sets :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

My first thought was actually that these torsos would be part of a second CMF series. Does that idea have any traction at all? Have they even started designing a second series?

A new Harry Potter CMF is most likely in the works as the current series did really well and most people (including me) consider it the best one yet. However we already know of all the CMF series were getting this year and HP is not one of them. But as I said, chances are very high well get series 2 eventually. Maybe next year?

I’m guessing the torso leaks might be from the advent calendar if that rumour is true?! Unless there’s a special minifigure pack similar to  Bricktober?! The set would be a strange choice for a kids play set. But could be wrong.. 

also regarding the conversation on diagon Alley, there’s so much potential regarding this, a smaller detailed modular type series would look great. Imagine an Ninjago movie modular type version :wub: fingers crossed something is in works. 

I think they are in the watch tower. That way they would perfectly blend 2 movies together and make it based off 3/4 like how the great hall was based off 1/2 and the Womping willow was 2/3. Then we could get a Figure selection like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Cruz, Skeeter, Hagrid, Dementors, professors, Not all would be included but just come ideas

36 minutes ago, AusMinifig said:

I’m guessing the torso leaks might be from the advent calendar if that rumour is true?! Unless there’s a special minifigure pack similar to  Bricktober?! The set would be a strange choice for a kids play set. But could be wrong.. 

An actual Yule Ball set is indeed unlikely, especially since the scene takes place in the Great Hall. The way I see it there are a few possibilities 

1) the advent calendar rumor is true, and it comes with a full compliment of Yule Ball attendees

2) a ‘battle pack’ with a few Yule Ball minifigures and a small decoration build out of transparent bricks 

3) a minifigure 4 pack (whatever Lego decides to call bricktober if they decide to continue it) 

personaly, I’m hoping for the advent calendar, since the more minifigures involved, the more likely we’ll be to get Ron and Hermione’s dress robes

But those are already being produced at this point of the year. The City advent calendar is usually shown at the toy fairs at the beggining of the year. Same with Friends and Star Wars. 

This particular year they werent there but I remember other years when they were shown at the TFs

Oh. My god, this forum is incredibly painful sometimes, I’m going to share a bit of information out in the open, the Yule Figures are NOT from the Advent Calendar... ??‍♂️

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

The plot thickens! I for one am just over the moon that this theme even came back! Last year's sets were excellent, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this year will hold. This will be the first time Fleur has been available as a minifigure!

35 minutes ago, jjr_2009 said:

The plot thickens! I for one am just over the moon that this theme even came back! Last year's sets were excellent, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this year will hold. This will be the first time Fleur has been available as a minifigure!

I know! First Cedric, Cho and Slughorn and now Fleur. Hopefully, we’ll be getting even more of our favorite missing characters in the waves to come (fingers crossed for Tonks and Kingsley)