Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

12 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

McGonagall in the Advent Calendar only has a single-sided head. Whilst I'd much prefer a new element with hair and hat (which I doubt would have come in an advent calendar) at least this now solves the problem of her other face being visible from behind.

I would've loved to see a piece that's of the hat McGonagall wears outdoors (at Quidditch and when she puts Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco in detention). They could make it similar to the Robin Hood type hat. Only problem is I can't think of a set that would require it.

1 hour ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

I would've loved to see a piece that's of the hat McGonagall wears outdoors (at Quidditch and when she puts Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco in detention). They could make it similar to the Robin Hood type hat. Only problem is I can't think of a set that would require it.

Lego should also consider making a version of McGonagall of when she wears her black robes, and not only the green ones.

52 minutes ago, RAMcGonagall said:

Lego should also consider making a version of McGonagall of when she wears her black robes, and not only the green ones.

Yes. A version of her without her hat and black robes would be perfect. That’s what she wears in the battle of Hogwarts after all. 

21 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

Yes. A version of her without her hat and black robes would be perfect. That’s what she wears in the battle of Hogwarts after all. 

Well let’s hope for that variant in a Battle Of Hogwarts set

Definitely hope Lego expands on the 2-4 movies before moving on to 5-8. Ideas:

-The Chamber of Secrets

-Hogwarts Library/Transfiguration courtyard

-Quidditch Practice with smaller stands

-The Dark Tower

-The Shrieking Shack

-Hogsmeade Village (several small buildings) not a UCS

-Diagon Alley (several locations) not a UCS

-Gringott's Wizard Bank

-Durmstrang Ship

-Black Lake/Mermaid challenge

-The Burrows

-4 Privet Drive

44 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Well let’s hope for that variant in a Battle Of Hogwarts set

Let's instead hope for 2-3 Battle of Hogwarts sets:

Hogwarts Defense with statues/viaduct and giants

Battle of Hogwarts with quad arch and tower, death eaters, defenders and acramantulas

Hogwarts Final Showdown with damaged courtyard, defenders, death eaters, Harry and Voldemort

19 minutes ago, PremierComix said:

Neat ideas, but I‘d prefer them to move on to OotP, HBP and DH since those have been covered so little in the past :classic:

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Neat ideas, but I‘d prefer them to move on to OotP, HBP and DH since those have been covered so little in the past :classic:

Agreed. 

Besides, locations like the Burrow, Privet Drive and Gringott’s could easily be done as Deathly Hallows sets. (And frankly, getting a complete Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade that isn’t D2C scale isn’t going to happen). 

Edited by Accio Lego

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

Agreed. 

Besides, locations like the Burrow, Privet Drive and Gringott’s could easily be done as Deathly Hallows sets. (And frankly, getting a complete Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade that isn’t D2C scale isn’t going to happen). 

I'm pretty sure we are getting a Hogsmeade set given the answer that the person working for LEGO sent me as an email when I asked for minifigures like Madam Pomfrey, Nymphadora Tonks and Kingsley Shackebolt.

3 hours ago, PremierComix said:

-The Chamber of Secrets

-Hogwarts Library/Transfiguration courtyard

-Quidditch Practice with smaller stands

-The Dark Tower

-The Shrieking Shack

-Hogsmeade Village (several small buildings) not a UCS

-Diagon Alley (several locations) not a UCS

-Gringott's Wizard Bank

-Durmstrang Ship

-Black Lake/Mermaid challenge

-The Burrows

-4 Privet Drive

Let's instead hope for 2-3 Battle of Hogwarts sets:

Hogwarts Defense with statues/viaduct and giants

Battle of Hogwarts with quad arch and tower, death eaters, defenders and acramantulas

Hogwarts Final Showdown with damaged courtyard, defenders, death eaters, Harry and Voldemort

Maybe with the place that Voldy Baldy kills Snape

26 minutes ago, RAMcGonagall said:

I'm pretty sure we are getting a Hogsmeade set given the answer that the person working for LEGO sent me as an email when I asked for minifigures like Madam Pomfrey, Nymphadora Tonks and Kingsley Shackebolt.

The people at customer service who answer questions like those know as much about future sets as we do, and on the occasion they're actually right it's nothing more than a coincidence. Don't put any faith in those answers

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The people at customer service who answer questions like those know as much about future sets as we do, and on the occasion they're actually right it's nothing more than a coincidence. Don't put any faith in those answers

Oh wow didn't know that, thanks for the tip!

Just now, RAMcGonagall said:

Oh wow didn't know that, thanks for the tip!

Yeah one of them once told me we were getting ironman in the Antman and the wasp sets....I'll never forgive her for getting my hopes up...partly my own fault though for believing her lol

I don't mind if they move onto OotP, HBP but I still would love to get an update of Professor Sprout and Gilderoy Lockhart. Also a cheaper way to get Madam Hooch would be appreciated.

Just now, (Insert Name Here) said:

I don't mind if they move onto OotP, HBP but I still would love to get an update of Professor Sprout and Gilderoy Lockhart. Also a cheaper way to get Madam Hooch would be appreciated.

I'm 99% sure Sprout will be in a future CMF series, mostly because of her required hair/hat combo. I don't think Madam Hooch will appear outside of the Bricktober pack, at least not in this Harry Potter run (she only has one costume)

42 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

An updated Gilderoy Lockhart minifigure appears in the cover of a new sticker book, so maybe they will include him in a CMF.

Madam Hooch has 3 costumes: Great Hall, Flying Lesson, Quidditch Referee. We got the Quidditch version. They could do a variant of her if they wanted.

11 minutes ago, Decat said:

Madam Hooch has 3 costumes: Great Hall, Flying Lesson, Quidditch Referee. We got the Quidditch version. They could do a variant of her if they wanted.

Yes, but there are so many other characters that there are more people demanding. And given how there’s been two 8 year gaps between each of her appearances...

I don’t think we’re likely to see her again unless the theme goes on long enough to warrant another Quidditch set. 

Just2Good just uploaded his review of the Advent Calendar. But be warned, he does actually show in which compartments the builds and figures are included! (Which is why I haven't watched it and I'm not going to)

Does anyone know where the Advent Calendar can be bought? It isn't in Amazon Spain or Amazon UK, and it disappears of the Lego Shop for me.

13 minutes ago, RAMcGonagall said:

Does anyone know where the Advent Calendar can be bought? It isn't in Amazon Spain or Amazon UK, and it disappears of the Lego Shop for me.

I don't think it's out yet. If you didn't watch the video that Guyon posted, Just2good said in the video that he got it early for review purposes.

Edited by DeCommander96

5 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

I don't think it's out yet. If you didn't watch the video that Guyon posted, Just2good said in the video that he got it early for review purposes.

I know but on the Lego Shop said it was coming out today, and today I can't enter the page anymore...

4 minutes ago, RAMcGonagall said:

I know but on the Lego Shop said it was coming out today, and today I can't enter the page anymore...

It works fine for me. Try reloading the page?

45 minutes ago, RAMcGonagall said:

On amazon you need the set number 75964 and Lego and you should find it on offer. Don’t put Harry Potter or advent calendar in. 

56 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

It works fine for me. Try reloading the page?

Just worked, there is no buy button tho, just an add to wishlist one...

40 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

On amazon you need the set number 75964 and Lego and you should find it on offer. Don’t put Harry Potter or advent calendar in. 

I couldn't find it in that was but the Lego shop works now, thanks for the tip tho

1 hour ago, RAMcGonagall said:

Just worked, there is no buy button tho, just an add to wishlist one...

I couldn't find it in that was but the Lego shop works now, thanks for the tip tho

Maybe it's pre order only?