Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Has anyone added lighting to the whomping willow and great hall? I'm planning on lighting up every room and candle in the GH + WW + CT sets, I'm sure it would look superb!

Edited by Otherworld

There definitely seems to be more of last years’ Bricktober packs being released. The set I ordered direct from Amazon is at the distribution centre awaiting delivery. It might be worth putting an alert on Amazon as the deal I got is no longer available. They were selling them direct for £18.99 

A new minifig head has just leaked on IG, but I can’t tell what it’s from... It sports the white hoodie from the Hidden Side sets, but it’s flesh-toned and neither fits characters from Jurassic Park nor Stranger Things and it’s too early for TROS leaks, so there’s a fair chance it’s from WW :sweet: Even if it’s from a different theme, it’s still relevant here since it could potentially work for Krum, for those who seek a replacement for the official head :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

15 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

A new minifig head has just leaked on IG, but I can’t tell what it’s from... It sports the white hoodie from the Hidden Side sets, but it’s flesh-toned and neither fits characters from Jurassic Park nor Stranger Things and it’s too early for TROS leaks, so there’s a fair chance it’s from WW :sweet: Even if it’s from a different theme, it’s still relevant here since it could potentially work for Krum, for those who seek a replacement for the official head :grin:

The line beneath his mouth looks like it represents a chin. So the face might belong to a bigger or fat character

32 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The line beneath his mouth looks like it represents a chin. So the face might belong to a bigger or fat character

Not necessarily: 

71022-21.jpg?201808030132

51 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The hoodie piece is from Hidden Side sets. The head is probably here just to make people see how hood+head combo looks.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The hoodie piece is from Hidden Side sets. The head is probably here just to make people see how hood+head combo looks.

That’s what I meant, the hood is not relevant, but the face is :wink: It’s obviously from a licensed theme, and since it’s a new one from what I can tell, it has to be from WW, JP, Stranger Things, Overwatch or TROS :grin:

14 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That’s what I meant, the hood is not relevant, but the face is :wink: It’s obviously from a licensed theme, and since it’s a new one from what I can tell, it has to be from WW, JP, Stranger Things, Overwatch or TROS :grin:

It’s Dustin from Stranger Things...

15 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Didn't get it at first, now it makes sense :grin:

32 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I could be wrong, but if we're looking at the same picture isn't that just Bruce Banner's headpiece from the Ragnarok and Infinity War sets?

15 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Apparently the HP sets are August releases in the US, not June :( 

I really hope someone is wrong about that, because that would be complete BS

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I really hope someone is wrong about that, because that would be complete BS

It isn’t wrong, I’ve known for a while but didn’t want to be the bearer of bad news

What the hell?? So is everyone getting them in June except the US?? That is some serious BS

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

I could be wrong, but if we're looking at the same picture isn't that just Bruce Banner's headpiece from the Ragnarok and Infinity War sets?

You’re right, it is :oh3: Whoops

Just now, Lerux said:

Only in the US?

Yep, only in the US, but I don’t think anyone can complain because the US got the first wave a month early

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Yep, only in the US, but I don’t think anyone can complain because the US got the first wave a month early

What, so it’s perfectly fair that we get them two months late this year??? Nope. It’s not like we had a say in getting them early last year.