Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Anyways that’s all I have to share for now. I don’t want to fill this forum with this talk. I’ve showed a few peeps the Expecto, that’ll be it (only showed them so y’all know I’m not lying), but I’ll keep the Horntail to myself. Anywhom I may be getting a few more sets later and I’d be happy to share the descriptions and minifigures.

so The guy that showed LDD the picture of the expecto patronum set has shown me (wont say his name to protect his identity) please don’t DM us wanting the pic because we can’t share it, but the important thing is: 

ITS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

the trees are so well constructed, there’s a little bit of lake section and land where Sirius can lay which is attached to one of the trees and the other tree is separate, 2x dementors, harry, Sirius and patronus as you guys know

but one thing, I’m from the UK and it looks more than a £12 set- I think it might be £20 but if it is £12 that’s one hell of a deal

4 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

It’s the same price as the Aragog set, which was £13 in the UK, $15 in the US and €20 in the EU

Then by golly gosh are we in for a treat in terms of value

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Oh you are not alone, believe me. I live for Tolkien’s amazing works. Cancelling the LOTR theme was unforgivable

I miss it so much, there was so much they could have done ?

Edited by Legoniche

3 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

I guess besides Chip and Dale (medium dark Flash and reddish brown) from the Disney cmf we will see these legs only in HP sets this year.

They're also in black in the star wars theme, but that's the most common colour.

A blurry picture of advent calendar is up on IG. What is this white thing on the right and why does it look like it has a cape?

7 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

A blurry picture of advent calendar is up on IG. What is this white thing on the right and why does it look like it has a cape?

Well, someone spilled the beans

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Well, someone spilled the beans

Darthtalon227

10 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

That’s just the top of the fireplace I believe 

7 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

I am kind of annoyed that people post it on IG after LDD told us not to do it. This limits the trust and results in us not seeing anymore pictures from him. I understand if we wont see anymore, because people dont respect a simple thing.

55 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Was it used in Elves? I thought it was introduced for the Occamy and the Thunderbird. Either way, yes, I agree with you, I hope they pull it off but I’m skeptical

Ah, sorry I mixed up elves with the occamy head.

9 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

I am kind of annoyed that people post it on IG after LDD told us not to do it. This limits the trust and results in us not seeing anymore pictures from him. I understand if we wont see anymore, because people dont respect a simple thing.

It might not have been from someone who got it from LDD because he got sent it by someone, that person might have then sent it the person who posted it, also how comes LDD has only shown a few people, I’m not too annoyed because I’ll see the actual reveal soon hopefully anyway but why couldn’t he have just sent it to everyone that asked, we aren’t going to do anything with it

It looks like Hermione has a scarf piece btw. 

Edited by Otherworld

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

It might not have been from someone who got it from LDD because he got sent it by someone, that person might have then sent it the person who posted it, also how comes LDD has only shown a few people, I’m not too annoyed because I’ll see the actual reveal soon hopefully anyway but why couldn’t he have just sent it to everyone that asked, we aren’t going to do anything with it

No I checked my dms and I did send it to him, my source told me he didn’t send it to anyone else other than me because he wanted me to be the first to see it since he knows his much of a Harry Potter fan I am. If he sees this photo then I will never see a leak which will result in you guys coming along on the ride with me.

3 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

No I checked my dms and I did send it to him, my source told me he didn’t send it to anyone else other than me because he wanted me to be the first to see it since he knows his much of a Harry Potter fan I am. If he sees this photo then I will never see a leak which will result in you guys coming along on the ride with me.

Fair enough, but why did you only send a few people the expecto patronum set, couldn’t you have just not sent it to him but still sent it to everyone else that asked?

Edited by RandomSniper109

5 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

Fair enough, but why did you only send a few people the expecto patronum set, couldn’t you have just not sent it to him but still sent it to everyone else that asked?

I never sent him Expecto.

44 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Oh you are not alone, believe me. I live for Tolkien’s amazing works. Cancelling the LOTR theme was unforgivable

I really regret not getting any LOTR or Hobbit sets when they came out (aside from the Hobbit Legolas poly, which I was able to get for a bargain last year). Truth is, I'd seen the scene with Shelob once and was too terrified to watch the films ever again. Untill a friend convinced me to go to DoS with him, which I loved (aside from the spider scene).

15 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

I know right, and (for me atleast) LDD asked multiple times not too send the picture to others or screenshot them. And I'll respect those wishes, as he is in no way obliged to show me those pictures! I guess some people are looking for attention way too much... 

B2T, the set looks ******* great! But I'm having a really hard time understanding how and why its only 15$?!

I’m sorry guys but for my own safety I won’t be talking about any other sets I get. I likely won’t get any more images from my source now so thank you to the Darth kid who ruined the experience for everyone out a quest for fame. Hope you’re happy.

1 minute ago, LDDproductions said:

I’m sorry guys but for my own safety I won’t be talking about any other sets I get. I likely won’t get any more images from my source now so thank you to the Darth kid who ruined the experience for everyone out a quest for fame. Hope you’re happy.

We completely understand, thank you for trying to give us great tidings, I’m sorry he had to ruin it for everyone. We understand you not wanting to say anything else in the future, that’s totally ok

2 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

I never sent him Expecto.

I never said you did, I was meaning instead of only sending a few people the expecto patronum set, couldn’t you have sent everyone that asked excluding him the set, I’m not meaning to sound rude in these messages I’m just a bit disappointed because I was excited to see the set 

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

I never said you did, I was meaning instead of only sending a few people the expecto patronum set, couldn’t you have sent everyone that asked excluding him the set, I’m not meaning to sound rude in these messages I’m just a bit disappointed because I was excited to see the set 

Same. 

2 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:I never said you did, I was meaning instead of only sending a few people the expecto patronum set, couldn’t you have sent everyone that asked excluding him the set, I’m not meaning to sound rude in these messages I’m just a bit disappointed because I was excited to see the set 

Ya I’m sorry but I’ll only be sharing images with Eurobricks accounts that have proven trusty to me. I was never entitled to share images with you to begin with. Also I didn’t know who posted it at the time.

Btw, this set confirms the rough sketches from a few months ago aren't final as the EP sketch looks nothing like the final product

12 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

thanks for the stuff you did share with us though that sucks that some one betrayed you like that and ruined it for everyone else

I gotta say, LDD and random blocker deserve a huge thank you- when you’re a Lego fan, And you’re aware of a theme or line of sets that’s coming or a rumour, there’s nothing worse than waiting for it- time feels like it’s going 10x slower, and I’m constantly there waiting to see a new leak to satisfy my addiction, and without these guys, we really wouldn’t have much in the way of info on the sets themselves- so thanks guys!!!

And to think... I have my GCSE’s coming up in 3 weeks And I’m spending all my time on #legoleaks

Edited by Legoniche

i hope the advent calendar has a george and fred but i think that the harry is the new torso with short legs not an H but i might be wrong also if that is a the map then its when its all folded up