Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

4 minutes ago, CT-5503 said:

Which ideas set?

They probably mean steamboat willie. Which has been revealed

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

They probably mean steamboat willie. Which has been revealed

He means the kiddie ride which has the ideas logo on the box. 

This is the part of the year that is probably the most frustrating for us. The leaks have pretty much stopped, we’ve seen almost all the figures, and now we pretty much just have to wait for the reveal, with maybe a few more leaks in the meantime but not much else

4 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Its weird how Harry Potter is being treated so confidentially considering how old the line is. Though maybe the designers started on the wave later than some of the other themes after the last wave was so successful? 

It's actually not weird at all how Harry Potter is being treated, ALL licensed themes have placeholder images in these kind of catalogs. This has been the case for many years, the only themes with pictures are the in-house themes.

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

How many boxes for HP? The limited sets are never in the catalogues so they are in addition to the ones there :wink:

Nothing new as far as I know

3 hours ago, CT-5503 said:

Which ideas set?

Its one of those supermarket rides for kids, there was a contest for it on lego Ideas a few months ago

4 minutes ago, Albert with an A said:

Is it true that Cedric comes with the Clocktower set?

Not according to reliable sources. Where did you hear that?

1 hour ago, Albert with an A said:

Is it true that Cedric comes with the Clocktower set?

No rumors have been going around about it BUT I have seen people say there are going to be 8 minifigures in the set - and so far we only know 7 (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fleur, Krum, Dumbledore and Maxime). It could be that the 8 fig count was a mistake in the places I saw it, but if there is a final character, Cedric would make sense, plus he wears the same outfit as Harry, so we wouldn’t necessarily get noticeable leaks. If nothing else, it should be easy to moc a Yule Ball Cedric. 

24 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

No rumors have been going around about it BUT I have seen people say there are going to be 8 minifigures in the set - and so far we only know 7 (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fleur, Krum, Dumbledore and Maxime). It could be that the 8 fig count was a mistake in the places I saw it, but if there is a final character, Cedric would make sense, plus he wears the same outfit as Harry, so we wouldn’t necessarily get noticeable leaks. If nothing else, it should be easy to moc a Yule Ball Cedric. 

The only noticeable difference to me is the bow tie. Cedric has a black bow tie and Harry has a white bow tie

Someone on IG with the catalogue said there were indeed only placeholders for the harry potter section, so they went ahead and listed down the sets with the minifigs and put Cedric instead of Maxime in the Clocktower set. He probably got that from there.

At this point I'm sure we'll see official images from LEGO before any more leaks come. I don't mind waiting anymore because I'd rather be surprised with all we haven't seen yet. Otherwise the official release will probably be meh. But that's me :D

Edited by Otherworld

15 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

At this point I'm sure we'll see official images from LEGO before any more leaks come. I don't mind waiting anymore because I'd rather be surprised with all we haven't seen yet. Otherwise the official release will probably be meh. But that's me :D

It bears noting that the only minifigures we haven’t had any parts leak for yet are Hermione and Ron in thier Yule Ball robes. Given how iconic those two outfits are I wouldn’t be surprised if Lego made extra sure those ones didn’t leak - to sweeten the big reveal. (They managed to keep Lupin and the Dementor under wraps last year after all)

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

So is it just me or the Clocktower could use another figure, maybe Karkaroff, Pomfrey, or Cedric.

It’s already been confirmed that there’s no hospital wing in the set

since the upstairs is supposedly a classroom, so including Pomfry in a set that’s from another movie and irrelevant to the scene is unlikely.

2 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

since the upstairs is supposedly a classroom, so including Pomfry in a set that’s from another movie and irrelevant to the scene is unlikely.

What if the 8th minifigure was Moody and the classroom was Defence Against the Dark Arts

Yeah ron’s Torso leaked- it looks really nice- hopefully the print continues down on the legs but I think the leakers said there wouldn’t be leg printing- still, it looks very nice 

New Harry from first task leak in better resolution, it looks very well with that hair!

Ron's torso is nice, but by the lines of the coat, if he had unprinted legs it may look bad.

Seeing the new Disney CMF, I think Elsa's head can look great with Fleur.

47485374271_c73e8ae086_n.jpg

71024 Disney series 2 by Brickset, en Flickr

A bit of bad photoshop, it's not a leak :snicker:

image.png.a01246d8fd001bb564543f2b24ef5d4f.png

Edited by ETELENZOS92

23 minutes ago, ETELENZOS92 said:

A bit of bad photoshop, it's not a leak :snicker:

image.png.a01246d8fd001bb564543f2b24ef5d4f.png

That's a very nice idea!

39 minutes ago, ETELENZOS92 said:

New Harry from first task leak in better resolution, it looks very well with that hair!

Ron's torso is nice, but by the lines of the coat, if he had unprinted legs it may look bad.

Seeing the new Disney CMF, I think Elsa's head can look great with Fleur.

Meh close enough.

Ron's Yule Ball torso ...

Only if there's a leg assembly to complement it. No matter how good a torso is, if it has shitty legs that doesn't match, its a waste.

1 hour ago, summicron said:

Only if there's a leg assembly to complement it. No matter how good a torso is, if it has shitty legs that doesn't match, its a waste.

Apparently it doesen’t have leg printing...... Well let’s just hope the legs have a cloth.

2 hours ago, summicron said:

Totally disagree. That torso is gorgeous, whether the legs have printing or not. 

16 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Totally disagree. That torso is gorgeous, whether the legs have printing or not. 

The torso would look horrendous without a leg printing or cloth. The torso needs it.

42 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

The torso would look horrendous without a leg printing or cloth. The torso needs it.

I know I should respect someone else's opinion, so I'm doing just that. But this statement is pretty ridiculous, its like saying a set sucks because of one bad figure. This torso would do just fine without printed legs, they would obviously be nice to have but not super necessary

Edited by Guyon2002

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I know I sHouLd respect someone else's opiniont this statement is pretty ridiculous, its like saying a set sucks because of one bad figure. This torso would do just fine without printed legs, they would obviously be nice to have but not super necessary

No it wouldn’t. The torso would look horrendous with just plain black legs, it needs a cloth or a leg print to match the puffiness of the outfit. 

Edited by HalfBloodPrince