Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

6 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

I’m still extremely skeptical about them being Harry Potter and not Fantastic Beasts despite them coming out 2 months after the actual Harry Potter wave. Yes I know they’re under the Harry Potter name on some leaked list, but it’s possible that there was enough confusion with some people that they made the decision to lump both Wizarding World themes under the more recognizable Harry Potter name for whatever organizational/marketing purpose that list serves. (Out of interest where does that list come from?)

Good point :thumbup: Why would they split a wave of 7 HP sets into two mini-waves? Though the release schedule wouldn’t make much sense if it were 5 HP and 2 FB sets either...

17 hours ago, LegoSims20 said:

Because they aren't official figures - I could have ordered the faces and hairs online and made them myself. There is no point including them if they have made zero effort to make them look like them - I would rather they didn't exist. And the creators really need to evaluate their morals and work ethic if they are proud to put them out, and to have the nerve to charge people (esp. children) for them. 

Honestly, I hope social justice warriors jump on Lego for giving Krum that hair when it doesn't fit his ethnicity so they have to change it. 

because it's lazy and they look like trash

Meanwhile, children are dying in Africa, but the real moral problem, I gotta say, is those damn Lego set designers

Since there doesn't seem to be much new information on those two mysterious sets, I would also add to the discussion that it seems odd for Lego to make a box design for Fantastic Beasts, which they used for two sets, if they weren't planning on making more sets. Albeit you could make the argument that they only made one set for FB1 so they may only have planned the one set for CoG. 

If you guys watch the first task scene, harry has two costumes, his first task outfit when he’s in the tent, and then when he actual steps into the arena to face the horn tail, he has a jacket (don’t really known he name for it- maybe a cloak?) over the top of his tent outfit, which is basically Cedrics in gryffidnor colours, it appears to be that we get the tent version of Harry rather than the arena, I have to say I prefer the arena version, but it’s  a nice way of differentiating this Harry from the one who we got in 2005- still hope we get an updated 2005 one seeing as the 2019 one is a new variant altogether

How much is the Hagrid‘s Hut set going to be? I have seen some people say it‘s 65€ but others say it‘s 40€. And what is the price of the first task set? 

1 hour ago, GalacticHippo said:

Since there doesn't seem to be much new information on those two mysterious sets, I would also add to the discussion that it seems odd for Lego to make a box design for Fantastic Beasts, which they used for two sets, if they weren't planning on making more sets. Albeit you could make the argument that they only made one set for FB1 so they may only have planned the one set for CoG. 

What? That's ridiculous, lego has done box design for even only 1 set. For example: the captain marvel set. 

48 minutes ago, topiku said:

How much is the Hagrid‘s Hut set going to be? I have seen some people say it‘s 65€ but others say it‘s 40€. And what is the price of the first task set? 

Womping Willow is 15$

First Task is 35$

HH is 50$

Clock Tower is 90$

Knight Bus is 40$

15$ set

65$ set

advent Calendar is 40$.

keep mind these are the U.S. prices so they may very where you live, we also have rumors of a graveyard set aswell as leaked photos of the 4 champions, Yule ball outfits, a new molded trans blue stag, and a new Buckbeak.

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Womping Willow is 15$

Sorry I meant to say Expecto Patronum

Just now, Sneakguest said:

When is the next HP wave supposed to b released?

5 sets release June 1st, 2 sets release August 1st, however it has been said in here many times, you just need scroll back a bit

2 hours ago, Legoniche said:

If you guys watch the first task scene, harry has two costumes, his first task outfit when he’s in the tent, and then when he actual steps into the arena to face the horn tail, he has a jacket (don’t really known he name for it- maybe a cloak?) over the top of his tent outfit, which is basically Cedrics in gryffidnor colours, it appears to be that we get the tent version of Harry rather than the arena, I have to say I prefer the arena version, but it’s  a nice way of differentiating this Harry from the one who we got in 2005- still hope we get an updated 2005 one seeing as the 2019 one is a new variant altogether

No we do get the outside version, the hood and ‘potter’ are Printed on the back.

1 hour ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

What? That's ridiculous, lego has done box design for even only 1 set. For example: the captain marvel set. 

You're right, although I meant more that they had created a subtheme design that they used for both movie 1 and 2 sets therefore I guessed we might be seeing that design again before 2021. Equally though you're right, it's possible that they leave that series alone until the next movie.

If the $15 set is what people have theorised (a mini graveyard set) I made a mock up of what it could look like (harry’s leg disappeared while rendering) it’s a 126 pieces

1F7FB55B-B5FA-4655-ADA4-ADC6E3288BD3.jpeg

Edited by RandomSniper109

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

If the $15 set is what people have theorised (a mini graveyard set) I made a mock up of what it could look like (harry’s leg disappeared while rendering) it’s a 126 pieces

Why is Wormtail a dwarf?

26 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

5 sets release June 1st, 2 sets release August 1st, however it has been said in here many times, you just need scroll back a bit

i did, but didn't see it. The smartest is if it would be one the first page, with the info of which sets that are rumored to be released. 

Just now, Sneakguest said:

i did, but didn't see it. The smartest is if it would be one the first page, with the info of which sets that are rumored to be released. 

Tell that to the people who can pin things ??

23 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

No we do get the outside version, the hood and ‘potter’ are Printed on the back.

Trust, the variant we’re getting is the tent variant, watch the scene again 

4 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Why is Wormtail a dwarf?

Because he is shorter than normal people (or as least is more hunched over) and I would have used mid Legs but couldn’t find them on stud.io

Because he is shorter than normal people (or as least is more hunched over) and I would have used mid Legs but couldn’t find them on stud.io

Wormtail is taller than Harry, Timothy Spall is 5’ 7”, Daniel Radcliffe is 5’ 5”, he’ll have long legs

8 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

1F7FB55B-B5FA-4655-ADA4-ADC6E3288BD3.jpeg

That looks awesome mate- exactly how I saw it in my head- I was actually thinking of ordering the pieces to make it, providing Lego doesn’t come out with this set of course- tho I think wormtail should have medium or adult legs 

Just now, Legoniche said:

Trust, the variant we’re getting is the tent variant, watch the scene again 

Nope, it’s from inside the arena that we’re getting (literally just watched the scene)

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Nope, it’s from inside the arena that we’re getting (literally just watched the scene)

So did I- watch the tent scene, it’s the variant, how do I post images

5DC8D78E-E0BA-41F1-95B0-9045385DD62D.jpeg

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Wormtail is taller than Harry, Timothy Spall is 5’ 7”, Daniel Radcliffe is 5’ 5”, he’ll have long legs

Well then he is more hunched over is the films so he looks shorter, I also would have had Harry with mid legs but they don’t have them in stud.io so they would have been more or less the same height, also by “he’ll have long legs” do you know he comes in a set for certain?

Well then he is more hunched over is the films so he looks shorter, I also would have had Harry with mid legs but they don’t have them in stud.io so they would have been more or less the same height, also by “he’ll have long legs” do you know he comes in a set for certain?

I just meant when Lego inevitably makes him, not that he’s coming this wave, for all I know he might be, but not in the first 5 sets (I know those figures 100%, although you can all distrust if you want), but yeah, when Lego inevitably makes Wormtail he’ll be given long legs, also, he doesn’t slouch, if you look at the only scene in GoF with Pettigrew in you can see that he’s stood up straight, same with DH pt 1

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I just meant when Lego inevitably makes him, not that he’s coming this wave, for all I know he might be, but not in the first 5 sets (I know those figures 100%, although you can all distrust if you want), but yeah, when Lego inevitably makes Wormtail he’ll be given long legs, also, he doesn’t slouch, if you look at the only scene in GoF with Pettigrew in you can see that he’s stood up straight, same with DH pt 1

He does not stand straight at full height, he is always slightly slouching and with bad posture, aswell as the fact that if he is is 5’ 7’’ then he is not as tall as say voldermort or Dumbledoor so I think he would be given mid legs but I don’t want to argue about this so I’m going to stop here, but I was never distrusting that you know the figures for this wave, I was just asking if you knew if he came in a future wave