Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Whoa they look great

Not sure if I like Harry with Lloyd's hair but he is my fav anyway

I have just seen them now on Instagram... OH MY GOD! I'M IN LOVE... that Harry is so perfect, just as I pictured him, honestly by far one of the best Harry minifigs so far. Lloyd's hair in black is honestly so perfect and fits him really well, and Harry's new face print looks really good as well. Hard to see his torso print (but obviously it will just be a red version of Cedric's), but I'd imagine it looks amazing and I love how they have given him the dark red arms, fits so well and of course he has the mid legs as expected.

Cedric and Krum's heads are mixed up, but starting with Cedric, I actually love the look of him too. The Triwizard uniform in Hufflepuff colours is really nice to get and also they have given Cedric some leg printing as well, I don't mind Cedric's new face because it does look like him enough.

Krum looks good, besides his face print not including stubble, I think it's honestly not a big deal. Finn's hair was the best choice to go with, and I love his torso print showing his school logo (forgot the specific name of the logo).

Fleur looks good as well, I have kind of gotten used to the face print she has, at the end of the day it's a female face with blonde eyebrows, it's not like Lego made her face look nothing like Fleur at all. I actually really love her torso print, her jacket looks really nice. The hair isn't that bad either, I suppose like some people have said it could have been a more accurate colour but I don't mind.

I love that Harry minifig, probably going to be my favourite minifig of this whole wave I can already tell. I will be getting this Triwizard first task set on day 1. Literally when it comes out lol.

I love Harry and Cedric! Fleur... still growing on me. Krum's torso print is excellent, but overall still undecided whether I like him... 

Contrary to others, I think Fleur is gorgeous and easily the best of the four revealed figs. Harry's a close second, though. 

I'm undecided about getting a Triwizard Task set hetman, but if all four of these come in the rumoured set with the Horntail, it might be a must-buy. 

Gotta love the midi-legs in dark blue! Those will be so useful!

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Contrary to others, I think Fleur is gorgeous and easily the best of the four revealed figs. Harry's a close second, though. 

I'm undecided about getting a Triwizard Task set hetman, but if all four of these come in the rumoured set with the Horntail, it might be a must-buy. 

Gotta love the midi-legs in dark blue! Those will be so useful!

If you’re referring to Fleur with the dark blue legs, I’m pretty sure those are standard-size legs

14 minutes ago, Holden Brickfield said:

If you’re referring to Fleur with the dark blue legs, I’m pretty sure those are standard-size legs

Aww, really? Damnit. 

Hi, I’ve been following this thread for a while and finally decided to get involved...

The printing on the new Champions figures is incredible! Am I the only one thinking that the colouring for Fleur is wrong though? I thought her outfit was more silver/blue than tan?

LOVE that new Harry Potter. That face and hair work so well together, and the hair is fairly accurate.

Fleur is okay I guess, just not much of a resemblance in the face.

Krum is BY FAR the worst of the bunch. Really disappointed as it does not look anything like the actor. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have Afro-textured nappy hair and he's also missing his facial hair.

Cedric looks great! My second favourite.

I'm definitely a fan of the minifigures of the champions.  Between these and the new Buckbeak and Patronus, this wave is really shaping up to empty my wallet on release day!

Backs of the figures also leaked, Fleur's looks particularly nice (although that face :sick:)

Okay so Lloyd‘s hair in black is just perfect for Harry, Cedric looks awesome, Krum is not bad at all and I‘m getting used to his face and Fleur looks fine as well. So far so good! 

I love Harry's new hair! It's more unique than his hair in the minifigure series at least and his hair was really long in Goblet of Fire anyway! it'll be interesting to see what hair Ron and Hermione have in the new Yule Ball set. 

Another great use of the general hux leg print on Cedric. That’s a lot of characters with that print now;

general hux, Snape, nick fury, Cedric 

It’s so great to see them not only using different faces for the main characters, but also different hair pieces :thumbup: It’s incredible how much the current iteration of the theme improved over any of the previous ones where they ALWAYS used the same hairpiece for Harry and mostly the same face, he had only like three different ones for all sets between 2001 and 2011 :grin:

BTW, did they accidentally swap Viktor‘s and Cedric‘s faces in the new pictures or was the previous assignment wrong? I could see it go either way, which doesn‘t exactly reflect well on the choices made here :tongue:

Edited by Lego-Freak

4 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Are the 4 new leaked minifigs coming in the same set?

Yes they are all supposed to be in the first task set

So last year we got that many leaks the official pictures were released about 1 or 2 weeks later. Can‘t be long til we get them now!

I am really pleased with how Harry turned out the most. All of the torso prints look good. Fleur really needs a new face, though. I'm really excited to see more from this upcoming wave.

Just now, Black Numenorean said:

what about the look of their uniforms? it seems to be the same than 2nd task.

I don't remember to see that in the first task.

The 4 champions in their first task uniform’s 

3C2F6917-4295-402A-8C45-C88C661BC966.jpeg

I'm gonna be really  controversial here, but I'm not too big of a fan of these figures. I mean Harry's face looks really good, the hair is meh, but the torso looks way too dark, you can barely see the red and Hogwarts logo and it's missing the yellow lines like on CMF Cedric's pants. By the looks of it they used the wrong outfit. Harry should've had a jacket like Cedric. Preferably with double moulded black/Red arms and yellow stripes as printing, but since Lego wouldn't do that black would've worked. I guess Lego also doesn't do mid leg printing in normal sets, again missing the stripes, and the robes for the other version. I think I like the original printing better. Cedric looks okay, head looks just meh but is easy to change, torso printing looks a little too dark but way better than Harry, still missing the yellow stripes on arms and legs. The reuse of snapes legs looks kinda lazy, but it blends in with the torso so it's fine I guess. Fleur's face looks terrible, I definitely need something else for that. The colours of the torso look wrong in my opinion, but that's probably because of the lightning in the movie, besides that it looks alright. Kinda thinks she should've used midlegs since she's supposed to be the same hight as Harry. The arms and legs look a little bit too dark in my opinion, first time ever I think Lego's standard colours don't work, but nothing they could've done about that. Krum has got to be my favorite figure. They did the torso just right. Still missing leg printing, oh well. A shame about the face, but could've seen that coming since Lego also left out the beard in the game. Overall these figures aren't bad, but they've many flaws and are a huge let down compared to last year. Still the leaked yule ball torsos give me high hopes for the other sets since they look just perfect.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

I'm gonna be really  controversial here, but I'm not too big of a fan of these figures. I mean Harry's face looks really good, the hair is meh, but the torso looks way too dark, you can barely see the red and Hogwarts logo and it's missing the yellow lines like on CMF Cedric's pants. By the looks of it they used the wrong outfit. Harry should've had a jacket like Cedric. Preferably with double moulded black/Red arms and yellow stripes as printing, but since Lego wouldn't do that black would've worked. I guess Lego also doesn't do mid leg printing in normal sets, again missing the stripes, and the robes for the other version. I think I like the original printing better. Cedric looks okay, head looks just meh but is easy to change, torso printing looks a little too dark but way better than Harry, still missing the yellow stripes on arms and legs. The reuse of snapes legs looks kinda lazy, but it blends in with the torso so it's fine I guess. Fleur's face looks terrible, I definitely need something else for that. The colours of the torso look wrong in my opinion, but that's probably because of the lightning in the movie, besides that it looks alright. Kinda thinks she should've used midlegs since she's supposed to be the same hight as Harry. The arms and legs look a little bit too dark in my opinion, first time ever I think Lego's standard colours don't work, but nothing they could've done about that. Krum has got to be my favorite figure. They did the torso just right. Still missing leg printing, oh well. A shame about the face, but could've seen that coming since Lego also left out the beard in the game. Overall these figures aren't bad, but they've many flaws and are a huge let down compared to last year. Still the leaked yule ball torsos give me high hopes for the other sets since they look just perfect.

I agree with the colours on Fleur and the dark printing on Harry. But we have to remember that the pictures might not be finalised and the lighting could be slightly off.

The best idea we will get is from when the official LEGO set pictures are released.