Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

8 minutes ago, 9v brick master said:

I though Chamber of secrets set was false 

The specific rumor a while back concerning the set was labeled false by reliable sources. Nothing is confirmed until it is. Doesn’t mean it’ll never happen, there’s just no reliable evidence whatsoever that we will get it this year

22 hours ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I’m hoping you’re joking because that’s not the type of question that I asked ?

Hehe, OK I give you a easier one; do you know about any other new animal moulds in any of the sets :wink:

8 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

New rumor is that we are in fact getting a Chamber of Secrets as well - can anyone confirm or deny?

Your source doesn’t happen to be Brickipedia, does it? If so, then it’s 99.999999% false since anyone can edit Brickipedia :wink:

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Hehe, OK I give you a easier one; do you know about any other new animal moulds in any of the sets :wink:

As I’ve said before, all the rest of my information is for DMs only, if you’re not going to ask anything constructive then I shall be replying to no further mentions

1 hour ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

As I’ve said before, all the rest of my information is for DMs only, if you’re not going to ask anything constructive then I shall be replying to no further mentions

Well now you have 10 posts so you can answer and send as many PM as you want :shrug_oh_well:

18 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The list above has been debunked ages ago :roflmao:

I really don't get why people keep bringing this list up, how many times do we have to say its fake?! Don't they read the comments?

13 hours ago, notpennysboat said:

Why LEGO is waiting the 4th of July to release this book ? Because it probably contains images of the 2018 and 2019 sets. On this image, we see that new bird, release in 2019 (Disney 41161), that makes me think that there probably are other 2019 pieces/sets in that book. We should expect new WZ sets for summer wave (June, August or September).

Release date for the sets is June 1st.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Given the release date, do you think we can expect the sets to be in production around April? And therefore maybe some leaks around then

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Given the release date, do you think we can expect the sets to be in production around April? And therefore maybe some leaks around then

Well, looking at announcements I think LEGO will probably the sets in late april - early may. And most of the times sets that are announced have been in production for a few weeks, so I think april is our best bet for leaks

35 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Has anyone seen this? I haven't seen it here, but correct me if I'm wrong:

0edsxhj2usvk.jpeg

Its new for me but I'm not sure wether or not that's the way lego would make the patronus'

36 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Activity books don't tend to have leaks of upcoming sets (sadly), the artists are allowed to make up stuff in the Lego style if they want to feature something that hasn't been physically released. If we ever did get Ron's Patronus, hopefully they'd use the terrier mould, rather than the generic dog the artist used. That otter would be cool to have, though!

Just now, Felkin said:

Activity books don't tend to have leaks of upcoming sets (sadly), the artists are allowed to make up stuff in the Lego style if they want to feature something that hasn't been physically released. If we ever did get Ron's Patronus, hopefully they'd use the terrier mould, rather than the generic dog the artist used. That otter would be cool to have, though!

Ron’s Patronus is a Jack Russell, the “generic dog” as you put it, is much more accurate than the terrier mould that we have, as that mould is a West Highland Terrier (or a Westie) so the artist of the book is on the right lines

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Its new for me but I'm not sure wether or not that's the way lego would make the patronus'

I assume it exactly that way they will make the patronus;

1. A patronus charm look like a normal animal, but with a bright colour
  2. That way they can use old animal moulds like dog and horse in a new colour in future sets
  3. If Lego must make a new mould like the stag or otter they can use it in a normal colour in other themes later
5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So soon, strange that the sets are not in the retail catalogue (?), anyway we should get more news soon then :grin:

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

I didn't know I needed an Otter mold until now:laugh_hard: I hope Lego is going this way.

51 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I didn't know I needed an Otter mold until now:laugh_hard: I hope Lego is going this way.

If they're not, then they certainly otter think about it. :laugh:

Edited by BrickSantorum

Kinda slow out there right now. Finding leaks this time of year is really just like fishing. When they’re biting, they’re really really biting, but when they’re not, it’s slow and it drags. But I digress. Does anyone who has inside sources have any idea if there may still be a retailer exclusive we don’t know about yet? Or does that seem unlikely at this point

3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Kinda slow out there right now. Finding leaks this time of year is really just like fishing. When they’re biting, they’re really really biting, but when they’re not, it’s slow and it drags. But I digress. Does anyone who has inside sources have any idea if there may still be a retailer exclusive we don’t know about yet? Or does that seem unlikely at this point

Hm, I suspect we already know of all the sets we're getting this year. But as long as we don't get our hopes up we can always get surprised :wink:

13 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It is so true about the fishes. :laugh:

15 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Fishing is mostly about patience, sooner or later the fish will bite as long as you keep on fishing.. We did get a few surprise catches last year and that could very well be the case this year also! Remember you do not see every fish before it bites :wink:
I am sure our fish luck will be better in 9 days time :tongue:

7 hours ago, GilbertoAguilera101 said:

There’s just been a leak on Instagram of a golden snitch build being given away. Not sure if it’s alright to post here but it’s on the #legoleaks feed.

It's rather an Orange Snitch:laugh_hard: But I kinda like the build.