Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

How many times are that same list and the same custom Hagrid‘s Hut going to be regurgitated before the proper list pops up? :laugh_hard:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Lol don’t believe brickbrosuk for leaks like that, they said we are getting a Star Wars 20th anniversary Collectable minifigure Series which isn’t happening 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Lol don’t believe brickbrosuk for leaks like that, they said we are getting a Star Wars 20th anniversary Collectable minifigure Series which isn’t happening 

I was quiestioning their 'leaks' from the moment I read the title. There is no way I'd hear new leaks from them before I'd see them on Instagram or read them here

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

So BrickBrosUK just made a Harry Potter 2019 video saying the sets would be:

- Hagrid's hut

- Room of Requirement

- Chamber of Secrets

- Diagon Alley

Though I do vaguely remember these 'leaks' appearing before. Weren't these confirmed to be fake?

Brickbros U.K. say a lot of fake rumours, they seem to believe everything they hear.

Replace Room Of Requirement with the Shrieking  Shack and that would be a perfect wave. Oh well. I’m definitely getting excited for a real list to pop up at some point.

Hahaha Even tho I’m adding to it now, I keep getting excited when I see there’s been a few posts on this thread.. :laugh: 

will there be any info coming from the upcoming toy fairs for these sets? At least we have a piece count, which to me seems like a good spread/mix of small to large sets to me. We are pretty lucky to be getting 4 sets when there’s no movie or anything being released this year.  Curious if there will be a fantastic beast set included in the four sets?! Im guessing it will be all HP due to no FB film release this year. Eventually it would be great to have more beasts added to the inventory.

Edited by AusMinifig
Sentence structure

1 hour ago, AusMinifig said:

Hahaha Even tho I’m adding to it now, I keep getting excited when I see there’s been a few posts on this thread.. :laugh: 

will there be any info coming from the upcoming toy fairs for these sets? At least we have a piece count, which to me seems like a good spread/mix of small to large sets to me. We are pretty lucky to be getting 4 sets when there’s no movie or anything being released this year.  Curious if there will be a fantastic beast set included in the four sets?! Im guessing it will be all HP due to no FB film release this year. Eventually it would be great to have more beasts added to the inventory.

I’m hoping there are also one or two retailer exclusive that have not been added to that count yet. We’ll have to wait and see

Lego is announcing something *BIG* in about 16 hours. Let‘s keep our fingers crossed it‘s something from Harry Potter! (Even though it‘s probably not ?)

1 hour ago, topiku said:

Lego is announcing something *BIG* in about 16 hours. Let‘s keep our fingers crossed it‘s something from Harry Potter! (Even though it‘s probably not ?)

Big news to me would be a new theme and not an extension of a current line of sets. 

30th anniversary pirates, 40th anniversary classic space, or some Castle theme again could build hype for the Toy Fair or something.

January announcement for some Summer wave release makes sense when TLM2 basicly took the attention for winter 2019.

As for 2019 Harry Potter, of course it's always nice to see what they'd come up with next.

Edited by TeriXeri

57 minutes ago, topiku said:

I agree with @TeriXeri, there's (sadly) no reason to assume it's something HP related :purrr: Maybe it's the announcement of the long-rumored "AL" jewelry theme we still haven't heard anything concrete about? It could also be the reveal of a D2C or the 20th anniversary Star Wars sets; that would warrant an announcement I think :sweet:

Edited by Lego-Freak

59 minutes ago, topiku said:

I'm leaning towards a Creator Expert automobile reveal, since their Instagram story was littered with pictures of the existing one today

17 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm leaning towards a Creator Expert automobile reveal, since their Instagram story was littered with pictures of the existing one today

It’s a full size Chevrolet, nothing to do with HP unfortunately.

1 hour ago, GryffindorResistance said:

According to Brickipedia:

No image 75945  The Chamber of Secrets          
No image 75946  Hagrid's Hut          
No image 75947  Knight Bus          
No image 75948  Jacob's Magical Animals          
No image 75949  Barebone's Buildings   

Can anyone confirm or deny?

1. There are five sets there, there’s only meant to be four

2. The last two set names don’t make any sense

First three, maybe, but I very much doubt this is true 

Best rule of unknown lists as per the Star Wars forum: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is :laugh:.

32 minutes ago, Lego-fire said:

1. There are five sets there, there’s only meant to be four

2. The last two set names don’t make any sense

First three, maybe, but I very much doubt this is true 

Not even those make sense :laugh: A Knight Bus set that's bigger than a Hagrid's Hut set? A chamber of secret at that price point? Nah, the whole list is bonkers

2 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

According to Brickipedia:

No image 75945  The Chamber of Secrets          
No image 75946  Hagrid's Hut          
No image 75947  Knight Bus          
No image 75948  Jacob's Magical Animals          
No image 75949  Barebone's Buildings   

Can anyone confirm or deny?

There is a bigger chance of getting a UCS Uncle Vernon than the Barebone's house

7 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

It’s a full size Chevrolet, nothing to do with HP unfortunately.

I've seen it. Definetely one of the most anticlimactic LEGO ''reveals'' of the last few years

12 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Not even those make sense :laugh: A Knight Bus set that's bigger than a Hagrid's Hut set? A chamber of secret at that price point? Nah, the whole list is bonkers

Well if the knight bus includes Privet Drive. But the chamber of secrets is indeed pretty much impossible to do at that price point

Chamber of Secrets for $15? Nah.

Also, remember the Marvel Brickipedia leaks at the end of 2018? Daredevil set, X-Men Mansion set and the others?

I can go to Brickipedia right now and edit 75945 as X-Wing Starfighter.

I would really only be interested in a new Knight Bus if it included the Dursleys. Aunt Marge would be a nice bonus too. But I doubt any of that would happen. 

Too bad the toy fairs went down the drain, otherwise we'd have our first descriptions on Tuesday (oh, how I miss those years) :hmpf_bad: According to Brickset's Huw, the London Toy Fair won't allow anyone but retail representatives on their stand, just like in 2017. The other two fairs (Nuremberg & NY) probably won't reveal anything either, last year it was just the Great Hall prototype that was on display at the NYTF and I highly doubt they'd something like that again since the theme isn't new anymore...

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Too bad the toy fairs went down the drain, otherwise we'd have our first descriptions on Tuesday (oh, how I miss those years) :hmpf_bad: According to Brickset's Huw, the London Toy Fair won't allow anyone but retail representatives on their stand, just like in 2017. The other two fairs (Nuremberg & NY) probably won't reveal anything either, last year it was just the Great Hall prototype that was on display at the NYTF and I highly doubt they'd something like that again since the theme isn't new anymore...

Yeah that really sucks! In a perfect world I'd want to know what's coming in LEGO 3/4 months in advance, so I can save up money and make better decision on what I'll buy and what not

10 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Well if the knight bus includes Privet Drive. But the chamber of secrets is indeed pretty much impossible to do at that price point

I really hope a Knight Bus set would include Privet Drive. The most memorable PD scene is the Anglia bedroom escape but as the Anglia is already in the Willow set I don't think there are any other options to get a new privet drive

9 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Well we will not get any pictures, but some info on the sets may leak as it did last year :shrug_oh_well: If we get enough info to pinpoint the sets we are getting that would be great :excited:

I might misremember things, but I think last year‘s sets weren‘t even on display at either of the fairs they attended, apart from the Great Hall of course. If this year‘s anything like that, we won‘t even get a set list *huh*