Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

but I don’t want to argue about this so I’m going to stop here

Wasn’t intending to cause an argument, was hoping for a discussion

but I was never distrusting that you know the figures

That wasn’t aimed at you, should’ve made that more clear, haha

7 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Good point :thumbup: Why would they split a wave of 7 HP sets into two mini-waves? Though the release schedule wouldn’t make much sense if it were 5 HP and 2 FB sets either...

I mean, that is what happened last year...

Just now, Accio Lego said:

It wasn’t supposed to be though, they were all supposed to release August 1st, but then Target made a deal to get some sets early, so they released those early at Target ONLY, everywhere else they released August 1st

Just now, Accio Lego said:

Only for the US because of that (incredibly stupid) deal Target managed to make. The rest of the world got all the sets at the same time

52 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

If the $15 set is what people have theorised (a mini graveyard set) I made a mock up of what it could look like (harry’s leg disappeared while rendering) it’s a 126 pieces

Nice, but I think they will ad something more, maybe nagini :shrug_oh_well:
I doubt voldemort will be that cute in the set (if they make one) :laugh:

1 hour ago, Legoniche said:

So did I- watch the tent scene, it’s the variant, how do I post images

5DC8D78E-E0BA-41F1-95B0-9045385DD62D.jpeg

That costume there doesn’t have the hood or Potter on the back, which the minifig does.

That costume does have a hood on the back, and potter- and the minifig has red arms

I can’t  send the pic but it does lmao

we’re getting the tent version

Watch this, and if you continue to say its not the tent variant then I know ur trolling or lying 

Edited by Legoniche

23 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

That costume there doesn’t have the hood or Potter on the back, which the minifig does.

the tent version has a hood, it is literally a hoodie

39 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

That costume does have a hood on the back, and potter- and the minifig has red arms

I can’t  send the pic but it does lmao

we’re getting the tent version

Watch this, and if you continue to say its not the tent variant then I know ur trolling or lying 

Okay then. Just had another look at the Minifigure. If you look there there is just the red v neck with the black string pattern right? Well on the Minifigure, there is also red lines either side of this V shape, which is the red lining of the overcoat from the task itself. The same can be seen on Cedric’s Minifigure. This lining isn’t present when he’s in the tent

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/273030796139319290/

In the pic there you can just about make out the lining in the coat. I couldn’t get a good screenshot of the scene, but if you watch it, there are times when it is very visible, for example when he immediately enters the arena and is missed by the tail

Edited by Whovastron

28 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

So if someone disagrees with you they’re trolling? Hmm, great logic there

6 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

So if someone disagrees with you they’re trolling? Hmm, great logic there

No its because the evidence is right there that I’m right, it’s  like if I got a rock, showed someone and said ‘this is a rock’ and they said ‘no it’s not’- they’d be trolling or lying because you can clearly see it’s  a rock, just like if you look at the lego version and the tent scene costume, you can clearly see the Lego variant is the tent scene

Just now, Legoniche said:

No its because the evidence is right there that I’m right, it’s  like if I got a rock, showed someone and said ‘this is a rock’ and they said ‘no it’s not’- they’d be trolling or lying because you can clearly see it’s  a rock, just like if you look at the lego version and the tent scene costume, you can clearly see the Lego variant is the tent scene

Yeaahhh, no, you’re wrong, but I’m not getting into it

Or look at what I just posted and see otherwise

Okay- if we were getting the arena variant, the torso would be the same as cedrics, just with potter instead of diggory and dark red rather than yellow 

Okay- if we were getting the arena variant, the torso would be the same as cedrics, just with potter instead of diggory and dark red rather than yellow 

You’ve just described exactly what we’re getting...

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

You’ve just described exactly what we’re getting...

Oh my days, the arms would be black, and the print would be the same as cedrics, but the prints a red comeolgely different, watch the scene I sent 

I think Cedrics 1st task figure has black arms, because he has the cloak on, however harry’s Has red arms because he does not have his cloak on, I’m still indecisive about if he has the cloak on or not but I am leaning towards with out the cloak (in the tent) because of the red arms

I think Cedrics 1st task figure has black arms, because he has the cloak on, however harry’s Has red arms because he does not have his cloak on, I’m still indecisive about if he has the cloak on or not but I am leaning towards with out the cloak (in the tent) because of the red arms

THANK YOU SO MUCH 

Oh my days, the arms would be black, and the print would be the same as cedrics, but the prints a red comeolgely different, watch the scene I sent 

First things first, do NOT “oh my days” me, secondly, you are soo wrong, see attached, Harry has red arms, that scene is him jumping away from the dragon, or maybe I’m mistaken and the Dragon was in the tent, oh wait, no, you’re wrong

21DD1D94-072E-45C6-9CB7-C551D2C20039.jpeg

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

First things first, do NOT “oh my days” me, secondly, you are soo wrong, see attached, Harry has red arms

Harry has the exact same outfit as Cedric but just colour swapped, the picture you have shown shows the cloak sleeves falling back up his arms, if it was with his cloak on then wouldn’t the Cedric figure have yellow arms?

First things first, do NOT “oh my days” me, secondly, you are soo wrong, see attached, Harry has red arms, that scene is him jumping away from the dragon, or maybe I’m mistaken and the Dragon was in the tent, oh wait, no, you’re wrong

You need to stop thinking you’re above everyone- I don’t know if it’s just me, but Ives been getting that vibe from you the whole time. I don’t like the sarcastic tone- you can see if you watch the scene, the tent variant is the one we’re getting , which I’m okay with, it’s very nice, I hope you’re having a good day :)

Harry has the exact same outfit as Cedric but just colour swapped, the picture you have shown shows the cloak sleeves falling back up his arms, if it was with his cloak on then wouldn’t the Cedric figure have yellow arms?

No because they have different outfits, Harry’s cloak doesn’t go all the way down his arms, I literally watched the film yesterday, I know what I’m talking about, this other guy just won’t admit that he’s wrong, we’re not getting a tent with the set so why would they give us a figure that’s from inside the tent (except Fleur, Krum and Ced because you don’t see them competing)

You need to stop thinking you’re above everyone- I don’t know if it’s just me, but Ives been getting that vibe from you the whole time. I don’t like the sarcastic tone- you can see if you watch the scene, the tent variant is the one we’re getting , which I’m okay with, it’s very nice, I hope you’re having a good day :)

For a start, I don’t think I’m above anyone, but when you’re blatantly wrong and not admitting, that pisses people (including myself), also, don’t start trying to be patronising because it ain’t gonna work, we aren’t getting the tent variant, end of

No because they have different outfits, Harry’s cloak doesn’t go all the way down his arms, I literally watched the film yesterday, I know what I’m talking about, this other guy just won’t admit that he’s wrong, we’re not getting a tent with the set so why would they give us a figure that’s from inside the tent (except Fleur, Krum and Ced because you don’t see them competing)

It’s a variation of a fig, I watched the film today, and watched the scene on repeat to make sure I’m not crazy- please accept that I’m right this time- I hope you’re having a good day :)

"Oh wow, the Harry Potter topic is flagged as HOT; there must be a whole lot of discussion going on about a new set reveal or - oh. OK then."

Edited by tafkatb