Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Oh no. I was actually just getting used to the new krum head, until I realised who it looked like- Barry Goldberg from the Goldbergs, if you watch the goldbergs you’ll know what I’m talking about, but if you guys are looking for a replacement heads I think the old krum head still works though a bit outdated, but also the Football player one 

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Stan's torso looks good, but it doesn't really excite me

Yeah it’s pretty much exactly what we would expect for him. Solid printing but just not super exciting

10 hours ago, Legoniche said:

Oh no. I was actually just getting used to the new krum head, until I realised who it looked like- Barry Goldberg from the Goldbergs, if you watch the goldbergs you’ll know what I’m talking about, but if you guys are looking for a replacement heads I think the old krum head still works though a bit outdated, but also the Football player one 

I think Poe Dameron would be perfect if you removed some of the stubble.

2 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Any thoughts what we could expect as the build for the "expecto patrono..´?" set :p

We already know, its just a tree similair to the one in the Aragog set

So the Horntail has just been confirmed to reuse the Fantastic Beasts headpiece. Not sure how I feel about it but I'll wait for the official pictures to judge it

Edited by Guyon2002

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

So the Horntail has just been confirmed to reuse the Fantastic Beasts headpiece. Not sure how I feel about it but I'll wait for the official pictures to judge it

Guess the piece was more than just a placeholder at LTF then, I’m also not too sure how I feel about this, but I think Lego will be able to pull it off if the body is designed well

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

You mean the Occamy/thunderbird head piece? That wouldn’t make any sense and it would be so tiny. The Horntail doesn’t have a beak...someone must be mistaken, that can’t possibly be right

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

You mean the Occamy/thunderbird head piece? That wouldn’t make any sense and it would be so tiny. The Horntail doesn’t have a beak...someone must be mistaken, that can’t possibly be right

It has been posted by multiple trustworthy leakers so the chances of this being true are pretty damn high. But I agree, the head will most likely be too small. We'll have to wait and see I guess

Edited by Guyon2002

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

It has been posted by multiple trustworthy leakers so the chances of this being true are pretty damn high. But I agree, the head will most likely be too small. We'll have to wait and see I guess

Not to mention the Horntail doesn’t have a beak...I’m really hoping someone mixed something up

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The Horntail does indeed have a “beak” so to speak, his snout is pointed downwards like a beak

https://images.app.goo.gl/uVXwN8dCM1HsNGGJ7

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

The Horntail does indeed have a “beak” so to speak, his snout is pointed downwards like a beak

Her upper lip comes to a point at the very tip that curves down but it’s not a beak, at least not like the big beak on that mould. I think the mould would look horrendous and way too small

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Not to mention the Horntail doesn’t have a beak...I’m really hoping someone mixed something up

The shape of that mold does fit the Horntail very well. But its just way too small and doesn't have enough attachmentpoints for horns, right now I'm just hoping lego didn't forget they're making an Hungarian Horntail

Her upper lip comes to a point at the very tip that curves down but it’s not a beak, at least not like the big beak on that mould. I think the mould would look horrendous and way too small

“So to speak” meaning it is LIKE a beak, and the mould won’t be that bad if it’s done right, which looking at everything else this wave it more than likely will be, this is definitely one of those don’t pass judgement until you’ve seen it types of things, which unfortunately this thread/forum is NOT good for at all

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

“So to speak” meaning it is LIKE a beak, and the mould won’t be that bad if it’s done right, which looking at everything else this wave it more than likely will be, this is definitely one of those don’t pass judgement until you’ve seen it types of things, which unfortunately this thread/forum is NOT good for at all

Exactly, we'll just have to trust lego on this one. They've proven countless times they can come up with some pretty incredible partuses so let's wait and see what they've done with this one!

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Even if they pull it off by printing it so that the beak doesn’t look so big, it’s still way too small of a head for a Horntail. Obviously I’ll wait to pass final judgment until I’ve seen it but everything I hear about this dragon so far has been extremely disappointing

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Even if they pull it off by printing it so that the beak doesn’t look so big, it’s still way too small of a head for a Horntail. Obviously I’ll wait to pass final judgment until I’ve seen it but everything I hear about this dragon so far has been extremely disappointing

The Horntail’s head really isn’t that big compared to the rest of its body, the head mould looked fine as a prelim with the rest of the build and will more than likely look fine in the final build

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

The Horntail’s head really isn’t that big compared to the rest of its body, the head mould looked fine as a prelim with the rest of the build and will more than likely look fine in the final build

I hope you’re right. I trust Lego with this theme but there are big let downs like the basilisk, so I do have my doubts. And this is the one creature we’ve all been looking forward to the most, I just want them to do it justice, and from what I’ve heard, it just doesn’t sound like it’s very good. We’ll see for sure once there are pictures but at this point my expectations for this set have kinda plummeted

I hope you’re right. I trust Lego with this theme but there are big let downs like the basilisk, so I do have my doubts. And this is the one creature we’ve all been looking forward to the most, I just want them to do it justice, and from what I’ve heard, it just doesn’t sound like it’s very good. We’ll see for sure once there are pictures but at this point my expectations for this set have kinda plummeted

We don’t talk about the basilisk ??, I do understand the skepticism, but I think we’ll all be pleasantly surprised, and even if not, there is a chance to get a much better dragon in the future

4 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

We don’t talk about the basilisk ??, I do understand the skepticism, but I think we’ll all be pleasantly surprised, and even if not, there is a chance to get a much better dragon in the future

Whether I like the Horntail or not, the set will still be an automatic buy for me just like all of these sets are. It’s too great of a theme to pass on even one set. I do hope the Horntail exceeds my expectations though since that’s what I’ve been looking forward to the most in this wave

Whether I like the Horntail or not, the set will still be an automatic buy for me just like all of these sets are. It’s too great of a theme to pass on even one set. I do hope the Horntail exceeds my expectations though since that’s what I’ve been looking forward to the most in this wave

I’m the same, will be picking up every set in this wave and hope to be getting the D2C end of this year too

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I’m the same, will be picking up every set in this wave and hope to be getting the D2C end of this year too

Last year I planned on waiting to get the D2C until double VIP points but I couldn’t do it, I was weak, and I bought it as soon as my store had it in stock. Phenomenal build, one of my favorites of all time for sure

1 hour ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

We also have to remember that, if the Occamy head didn't mork, LEGO could have easily used the Ninjago Golden Dragon head or a brickbuilt head. So, it'll probably work just fine.

3 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

We also have to remember that, if the Occamy head didn't mork, LEGO could have easily used the Ninjago Golden Dragon head or a brickbuilt head. So, it'll probably work just fine.

I'm already happy they didn't use the Golden Dragon head, it looks horrible with that studshooter!