Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

The pointy hood death eaters also appear at the Quiddtch world cup.

2 hours ago, Decat said:

The pointy hood death eaters also appear at the Quiddtch world cup.

You're right! Totally forgot about that scene

Does anyone know of the rise of Voldemort is exclusive to a certain store in the us. I have found the other sets in stores, but not that one. 

Just finished building both. The Beauxbatons carriage is great & feels more like I got my money’s worth after I built it. It’s a neat build, I like how it opens up. Is it normal to get an extra teacup? I got 5 but the fallout says 4. Also got an extra sticker sheet. 

Voldemort set is pretty cool too. Going to for sure use the DH headstone with the Haunted House. The statue too. If I can’t find room for the whole set that is. 

3 hours ago, RyanMe said:

Does anyone know of the rise of Voldemort is exclusive to a certain store in the us. I have found the other sets in stores, but not that one. 

I can't find it either

But tbh my local stores always get things in late- marvels endgame sets are just popping up now

5 hours ago, RyanMe said:

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

I can't find it either

But tbh my local stores always get things in late- marvels endgame sets are just popping up now

I got it at Target

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I got it at Target

Thanks. I stopped at 3 targets today on my way to work and nothing. Stopped at a 4th on my way home and found it. 

33 minutes ago, RyanMe said:

Thanks. I stopped at 3 targets today on my way to work and nothing. Stopped at a 4th on my way home and found it. 

Try ordering it off Amazon. in the US, it is actually $17.97.

Lego could even make the quidditch World Cup attack as set, 2 death eaters, casual harry year 4, and another fig, a good way to army build death eaters from year 4

14 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

I can't find it either

I'm the same as you. Local stores take an age and I'm nowhere near a Smyths. For me it was Amazon or Argos and I had an Argos voucher and they had plenty of stock on day 1 so I got it from there. :)

1 hour ago, Legoniche said:

Lego could even make the quidditch World Cup attack as set, 2 death eaters, casual harry year 4, and another fig, a good way to army build death eaters from year 4

I don’t really think it’d be necessary to release a set specifically for army-building GoF Death Eaters since the Rise of Voldemort is so cheap that Death Eater minifigs will soon be very inexpensive to get on bricklink, once the set has been out for a while :wink: Plus, we only ever see a handful of Death Eathers with that version of the costume. The silver mask versions are much more common overall, unless you want to depict Voldy’s army during the First Wizarding War, where they presumably wore the same costume as in GoF (where else would it be from?)

As for the set idea itself: It’s not that I’d oppose a set like that, it’s more that they’ve plenty of other material to cover before they’d ever release a set based on the Quidditch World Cup scene. It’s probably a bit too.... niche *ba-dum-dish* :grin:

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

I'm the same as you. Local stores take an age and I'm nowhere near a Smyths. For me it was Amazon or Argos and I had an Argos voucher and they had plenty of stock on day 1 so I got it from there. :)

My local Argos is out of stock. My best bet is to wait about a 2 months and buy it in store

Anyone have a suggestion for a better hairpiece for Peter pettigrew from the rise of Voldemort? Don't know what they were thinking with this one

Edited by DeCommander96

13 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Anyone have a suggestion for a better hairpiece for Peter pettigrew from the rise of Voldemort? Don't know what they were thinking with this one

My personal favourite is this one: 

24072.png

That reminds me, I still haven‘t tried that combination... If it looks any good, I‘ll post a picture later

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

24072.png

That reminds me, I still haven‘t tried that combination... If it looks any good, I‘ll post a picture later

That’s the hairpiece I used for Wormtail as well. The only problem is close up, the eyebrows don’t really match the color of the hair. But if your looking at from a distance and have him on display, it definitely works. Here’s a pic: https://imgur.com/a/F7KSL3oThis comes from a guy who always likes to keep the minifigs in their original form: but Pettigrew’s hair is just so off it needed to be changed. I know a lot of people complained about Sirius Black’s which was fine imo, but this was way worse.

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

24072.png

Yeah, that works really well. Know what minifigures it came from?

Anyone tried Old Luke Skywalker hair on Pettigrew? Would love to see how that would turn out.

Edited by Geertos13

1 hour ago, Geertos13 said:

Anyone tried Old Luke Skywalker hair on Pettigrew? Would love to see how that would turn out.

I don’t know, with the orange eyebrows, it wouldnt look that good.

On 8/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, RyanMe said:

It's at Barnes and Noble.  That's where i got my copy.  Haven't seen anything at Walmart or Target yet.  

6 hours ago, Geertos13 said:

The color is off and his hair being the same mold as Sirius' doesn't work either 

Edited by Guyon2002

16 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Pettigrew was so desperate to stay with Ron, he changed his hair color to better fit in. :tongue:

I’m still really surprised that we haven’t gotten a Ginny minifigure yet... Here’s hoping for the next wave as she had a more prominent role in the later movies/books!