Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

WOW that Fleur fig is amazing, one of my favourite minifigs in a long time. The entire carriage set is actually awesome. Great job LEGO!

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

And this also marks the glorious return of the horse mould after being absent for four years, oh how I have missed thee :sweet:

Look fantastic with the wings :wub:

On 2/13/2019 at 7:54 PM, Roebuck said:

Me personally would much rather have the Beauxbatons carriage instead of the ship..

Thank you Lego :sweet: Just have to get 5 more Abraxans for the carriage :wink:

These sets look pretty damn amazing, definetely buying them on day 1, also really like how you can fold the carriage open to reveal a huge interior. The ''Wizard KKK'' death eater figure is pretty weird though

12 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

The Triwizard cup is now brick built? Wonder why they changed it.

The pensieve in the Clocktower is also brickbuilt, they're basically doing this so the CMF versions stay exclusive. But this brickbuilt Triwizard cup looks a lot better!

So is TLG done with capes outside of Super Heroes? Just feels like they're really missing since the theme was revived.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

These sets look pretty damn amazing, definetely buying them on day 1, also really like how you can fold the carriage open to reveal a huge interior. The ''Wizard KKK'' death eater figure is pretty weird though

The pensieve in the Clocktower is also brickbuilt, they're basically doing this so the CMF versions stay exclusive. But this brickbuilt Triwizard cup looks a lot better!

Makes sense aha at least this brick built Triwizard cup looks much better than the brick built Goblet of Fire in the Clock Tower set lol.

13 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

And this also marks the glorious return of the horse mould after being absent for four years, oh how I have missed thee :sweet:

It was? Damn.

It looks like the CMF tea cup is in the carriage set, I'm glad to see that in a regular set finally.

That carriage design is pretty amazing, makes me wonder why the Disney carriages always turn out so meh.

I really like the new Voldemort, green printing on black is very striking.

Here is a question aha who is going to add the CMF Cedric to this new Graveyard set to make the scene more accurate lol, would have to change the face print though to the serious one Cedric uses in the Dragon Task and Clock Tower sets.

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I hope we'll get Fleur's Sister and Fleur in the school uniform. Plus Hagrid in a suit. Although it all sounds kinda too good to be true.

Aaaannddd that's exactly what we got, couldn't be happier. The second wave this year (if we can call it that) looks even better than the first one of this year.

That carriage might be the best HP set of the year actually. I really liked the FB one, but the Beauxbaton knocks it out of the park :wub: Definitely buying multiples to get more abraxans

Rise of Voldemort looks good too, I'm ok with the "KKK" death eater design, there's no reason to not be screen accurate. And if it really has baby Voldemort, it's a must buy.

does anyone know when these new sets are being released? not sure if it's been said already

Just now, legoSDR said:

does anyone know when these new sets are being released? not sure if it's been said already

August 

My first reaction to the graveyard figures was like ''wtf is Ron doing here?'' The hairpiece kinda works for Wormtail but there are better hairpieces

When are these sets coming out? is it going to be in June or later?

scratch that question

Edited by DocStrange

Wow these two sets being revealed is certainly unexpected. I would say I’m disappointed we get a generic death eater instead of Lucius (as far as I can tell) but odds are we’ll get Lucius in the Order Of The Phoenix wave next year and army builder type figures are always great so I’m actually pretty happy with it. Wormtail’s hair looks odd though, I may replace it with Old Luke’s hair or something. The sets look amazing, especially the carriage set honestly 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

August 

My first reaction to the graveyard figures was like ''wtf is Ron doing here?'' The hairpiece kinda works for Wormtail but there are better hairpieces

thanks!

Wormtail should've had a ginger mullet or the TFA Luke hair in ginger

Just now, DocStrange said:

When are these sets coming out? is it going to be in June or later?

August, I've just said it.....

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

[...] but odds are we’ll get Lucius in the Order Of The Phoenix wave next year [...]

Exactly. This was pretty much our only chance of getting a GoF Death Eater, so I’m really glad they went for that rather than Lucius :wink: There’s no way he won’t show up in the inevitable Battle of the Department of Mysteries set :classic:

That Death Eater looks soooo stupid! 

I need 10 of him! :grin_wub:

Great sets! :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

August, I've just said it.....

It's kinda hard to see amidst all those posts asking about the release date. So, when will the sets be released again? :rofl:

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

My first reaction to the graveyard figures was like ''wtf is Ron doing here

I had the same thought, it took me a minute to realise who that is. It's really not the best choice for his hair piece, let's hope it's not the last time we see Peter in a set.

It does look like both Voldemort and the Death Eater have plain unprinted black skirt pieces but I really don’t mind because they don’t really need printing and both still look great. Plus we get a dark grey skirt piece in the statue which is nice. It also almost looks like Wormtail reuses Stan Shunpike’s face but I’m probably wrong, the picture isn’t super clear when you zoom in

All I can say is I'm just so happy they are doing the Goblet of Fire sets, they all look amazing, some look much better than last year's choice of sets, and hey there may be some minor nitpicks with certain minifigs etc in these new sets but overall Lego has done a great job. The only thing that I think is missing with this wave is the underwater lake task, I do wish Lego made that into a set so we could have all three Triwizard tasks like they did in 2005, but oh well, maybe they will do the lake set early next year? Also, it's interesting how Lego still haven't included a new teenage Ginny Weasley minifig with the mid-legs in any of these sets, but I'm assuming next year she will 100% be included in a Order of the Phoenix set.

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wormtail reuses Stan Shunpike’s face but I’m probably wrong, the picture isn’t super clear when you zoom in

Luckily not, the eyebrows are a give away. 

Holy crap. These sets are amazing and totally unexpected! The graveyard looks like a great little set and the Deathly Hallows gravestone is a really nice touch. The barren land area seems to have some play feature in it which should be interesting and baby Voldemort would be awesome! If the description says it’s included I’m sure we’ll see it on the back of the box at some point. Also we basically get 5 figures in what I’m assuming is a $20 set, all of which are exclusive! The Death Eater does look really cool and I’m glad they made this version even though I never expected them to. The carriage set is just breathtaking though. All exclusive figures again and they’re all incredible, two horses, and a fully openable carriage with interior?? That’s awesome!!! And as someone else said, you can use one of the Pegasi (?) for Valkyrie! I didn’t expect these sets to be so good! 

5 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It does look like both Voldemort and the Death Eater have plain unprinted black skirt pieces but I really don’t mind because they don’t really need printing and both still look great. Plus we get a dark grey skirt piece in the statue which is nice. It also almost looks like Wormtail reuses Stan Shunpike’s face but I’m probably wrong, the picture isn’t super clear when you zoom in

I'm 99% sure Peter has a new faceprint