They‘ve just leaked :wink:

Only Hagrid hut and watchtower but they do look good

Edit: never mind I saw the rest

Edited by RandomSniper109

Lmao Yule Ball hermione‘s legs look really bad

Edited by topiku

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

They‘ve just leaked :wink:

Glad y’all have finally seen them, I didn’t think it would be long if more people than me have seen them ?

The clock tower should be at least 4 bricks wider on each side ... It is a bit strange *huh* And Hermione withouth the new dress piece? :sad:

Hagrid's Hutt it's nice!!

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Actually I think Hermione’s legs are just a printed brick

I think you’re right, although the prelim was mid-legs ?

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Actually I think Hermione’s legs are just a printed brick

Me too, I hope we're wrong and it's just that we do not see the picture with enough clarity ...

And the back mini-tower on the top of Clock tower is so big, it will work better with a a 4x4 round brick instead this.

All the sets leaked on insta now!

Edited by ETELENZOS92

Both sets look phenomenal. I would change a few things about some of the figures (Hermione needs a dress piece) but the builds and the minifigures in general are so nice. The builds look amazing!

I hope we get the rest soon!

Knight bus: It looks really perfect, there isn‘t much you could have done better, but it‘s still nothing too crazy

First task: Hungarian Horntail looks pretty great except for the head, it‘s too long and needs a bit more width in my opinion. The tent is pretty lame as well, though I do like the inclusion of the little rock with the golden egg

Clock tower: This set is everything I wanted, it looks amazing and I can‘t wait to see the inside of it. Hermione‘s leg piece though ?

Hagrid‘s Hut: I think it looks a bit too smooth, but other than that it‘s a really cool build, love the inclusion of the pumpkins and Buckbeak is beautiful!

Expecto Patronum: We saw it already, amazing set with great value.

Overall I‘d give this line a 8/10, amazing sets with great minifigures

I wonder how it connects to the other two Hogwarts sets, because the tower isn't wide enough to go flush against the Great Hall.

Ok these doesnt look as good as the first wave. Hagrid's hut is the best one, followed by the Sirius one

The task, the clock tower and the bus.... hmmm they look kinda lackluster.

Whatever happened to the graveyard set?

Edited by Robert8

The strange think of the Expecto Patronum set finally was an stud shooter! :iamded_lol:

Edited by ETELENZOS92

I thought Hermione’s legs were just a printed brick too, but they kind of look like mid legs with a cloth dress piece attached. I hope that’s what they are. Hagrid’s Hut looks perfect, no complaints there. Knight Bus is okay but it just looks a little weird to me. I like the 2011 build better right now. That Horntail looks horrible, though. The wings are way too big for the body and the head doesn’t work at all. And why is it dark brown?? That’s much too dark of a color for it. I wish they had just made a fully molded dragon instead. The clocktower looks very good, though. I can see snowy decorations for the ball peeking out on the left side and the entire build just looks beautiful. Can’t wait to get it! 

19 hours ago, Chocolate Frog said:

I don't know if anyone's noticed this before but the main box art for the Great Hall set shows the silhouette of the Clocktower in the background - a hint of things to come? 

That's the astronomy tower

13 minutes ago, topiku said:

Lmao Yule Ball hermione‘s legs look retarded

Isn't that just a printed 1x2 brick?!

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Ok these doesnt look as good as the first wave. Hagrid's hut is the best one, followed by the clock tower and the Sirius one

The task and the bus.... hmmm they look kinda lackluster.

Whatever happened to the graveyard set?

Coming out in august

The Horntail looks so strange. Worst thing is it could've worked with the Occamy head, they should've just used the long cow horns and different wings (the wings are the worst part of the dragon)

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I thought Hermione’s legs were just a printed brick too, but they kind of look like mid legs with a cloth dress piece attached. I hope that’s what they are. Hagrid’s Hut looks perfect, no complaints there. Knight Bus is okay but it just looks a little weird to me. I like the 2011 build better right now. That Horntail looks horrible, though. The wings are way too big for the body and the head doesn’t work at all. And why is it dark brown?? That’s much too dark of a color for it. I wish they had just made a fully molded dragon instead. The clocktower looks very good, though. I can see snowy decorations for the ball peeking out on the left side and the entire build just looks beautiful. Can’t wait to get it! 

The head isn't even bugging me much, I'll just replace the spikes with the horns lego uses for bulls and it'll be fine. The wings look bloody awfull though!

Not a fan of the Horntail. 

The clock tower proportions are whack. And no pendulum??? Silly them leaving it out it seems. 

Everything else is great.

Edited by Jawaguy4

I’ll be making some serious modifications to that Horntail. The wings only looks bad because of how small and weird they made everything else with the exception of the possibly even weirder massive thighs. The neck is pathetic. I’ll still use the head even though it’s awful because it’s all I’ve got. But everything else is going to have to be modified

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’ll be making some serious modifications to that Horntail. The wings only looks bad because of how small and weird they made everything else with the exception of the possibly even weirder massive thighs. The neck is pathetic. I’ll still use the head even though it’s awful because it’s all I’ve got. But everything else is going to have to be modified

I'm both angry and glad the Horntail looks pathetic. I love modifying lego sets to be more accurate to the source material :wink:

The clock tower itself does need to be a little bit wider but it still looks fantastic. Maybe I’ll mod it, maybe I won’t 

If anyone that makes custom prints ever produces a pink printed dress piece for Hermione I will buy it instantly. I think this figure really needed that. They chose to make the millimeter size difference a bigger deal than the whole figure looking weird. Wrong choice, Lego.