Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Man this keeps getting better and better! The horntail is big enough! Ahhh! The leakers better hurry, the point is beating TLG to it ?

Just now, legogoblin2099 said:

It is also disappointing that the figures that would be useful for the other rooms in the clock tower ( beside Moody) have not yet been made in LEGO form

It seems like soft confirmation that figures like Madame Pomfrey are coming in either other sets (doubtful) or a planned different CMF series (likely).

6 minutes ago, doclord said:

It seems like soft confirmation that figures like Madame Pomfrey are coming in either other sets (doubtful) or a planned different CMF series (likely).

But some of these rooms would be best in their own sets. I mean the prefects bathroom would be a great set on its own and a good way to include Moaning Myrtle

Also wasn’t Hagrids hut suppose to comprise of its two rooms?

Edited by legogoblin2099

I'm sorry, I'm dutch so my German is a little rough (like I failed all classes so I just read the article comparing the words to the very similar Dutch words xD), but I see they mention the courtyard and bridge in front of the clock tower, was that part of the set description or just explaining the building how it appears in universe?

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but it did I read it right that you can fold open Hagrids Hut? Does that mean we'll just get the same part of the building as always? It might just look good enough to go for the other part of the Hut. Still a shame there's no Fang and Hagrid is the same as last year. 

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but it did I read it right that you can fold open Hagrids Hut? Does that mean we'll just get the same part of the building as always? It might just look good enough to go for the other part of the Hut. Still a shame there's no Fang and Hagrid is the same as last year. 

It says we‘ll get two rooms, Hagrids office and his living room. By that description I think it‘s pretty clear we‘ll get his hut from year 3+

19 minutes ago, topiku said:

It says we‘ll get two rooms, Hagrids office and his living room. By that description I think it‘s pretty clear we‘ll get his hut from year 3+

But how will it be able to open up?

I am actually worried that the large amount of rooms will hurt the clock tower set. I much rather the set to be focused on two or three location made well and not six made poorly. 

Oh well, I'll guess we will see soon.

I am even more hyped now after reading those detailed descriptions! Each set has so much to offer in terms of the builds, minifigs and also all the accessories.

33 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

I am actually worried that the large amount of rooms will hurt the clock tower set. I much rather the set to be focused on two or three location made well and not six made poorly. 

Oh well, I'll guess we will see soon.

You've got a point there, I'm afraid this is going to be like the old 4867 Hogwarts set, it would also be weird if for example Dumbledore's office would be smaller than Snape's.

THE CLOCKTOWER

• dumbledore office: which includes the penseive, sword of gryffindor, his chair and desk,
  • Prefects bathroom: which includes a stained glass window of the siren 
  • the entrance hall: containing icy decorations, dance feature, the goblet of fire itself, a chest, a snow tree, 2x ice tables with goblets
  • Defence against the dark arts classroom: with books, potions, chalk board, desks, seats, office etc
  • Hospital wing: two beds and two tables
  • AND a mechanism feature that allows for the pendulum to spin so scenes fro, POA can Ben recreated

THE FIRST TASK:

• hungarian horntail with chain 
  • rock piece with golden egg
  • tent that includes a bed, potion and a couple goblets (cups/glasses)
  • area to attach the horntail
Edited by Legoniche

9 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

THE CLOCKTOWER

• dumbledore office: which includes the penseive, sword of gryffindor, his chair and desk,
  • Prefects bathroom: which includes a stained glass window of the siren 
  • the entrance hall: containing icy decorations, dance feature, the goblet of fire itself, a chest, a snow tree, 2x ice tables with goblets
  • Defence against the dark arts classroom: with books, potions, chalk board, desks, seats, office etc
  • Hospital wing: two beds and two tables
  • AND a mechanism feature that allows for the pendulum to spin so scenes fro, POA can Ben recreated

That sounds pretty big, I wonder if the DATDA classroom has the skeleton. And there's even the pendulum? How is all this going to fit? I really don't know xD. But there's 1 thing I do know: I'm dying for pictures now. The graveyard set will come in handy.

1 minute ago, Huigberts Builds said:

That sounds pretty big, I wonder if the DATDA classroom has the skeleton. And there's even the pendulum? How is all this going to fit? I really don't know xD. But there's 1 thing I do know: I'm dying for pictures now. The graveyard set will come in handy.

The graveyard isn't coming till August it won't be revealed anytime soon

To clarify some things, since I wrote the German descriptions:

- It seems like there is no Fang in the Hagrids Hut Set
- All the rooms are mentioned in the Yule Ball descriptions, but at least some of them will probably be really small
- In the description of the Yule ball set I tried to explain which portion of Hogwarts the Clock Tower is. Thats why I mentioned the courtyard and the bridge, since thats where the Clock Tower is located. They are not a part of the set, at least not that I know.
- The graveyard duel is part of my 2019 list, but it's not an official confirmation for this set. We only have confirmation for the 5 june sets and the advent calender, because for all of them pictures exist. There are no pictures of the graveyard or the last unknown set, at least none that I know of. The article is older and I updated it a few times. So the new descriptions are only for the 5 june sets.

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

The clocktower sounds amazing. Prefects bathroom, medical wing, DATA Classroom, Yule Ball, and Dumbledores office?! 

TAKE ALL MY MONEY!

Aren’t you the same guy who was claiming you wouldn’t buy any sets because of the face reuses and figures lacking leg printing?

Edited by LDDproductions

you think the penseive will be a new piece or a reuse of the cmf one

i don't think we have to worry about size to much because the clock tower is gonna be pretty big so four or five rooms isn't to outrageous 

though im wondering how they will connect the clock-tower with last waves Hogwarts

9 minutes ago, notarealperson said:

you think the penseive will be a new piece or a reuse of the cmf one

i don't think we have to worry about size to much because the clock tower is gonna be pretty big so four or five rooms isn't to outrageous 

though im wondering how they will connect the clock-tower with last waves Hogwarts

Yea everyone thinks they’ll be tiny rooms but they need to remember the Great Hall was the same price and this has more pieces than that, not to mention the great hall had 4-5ish rooms that were a good size and I doubt any room will be as large as the main eating area in the great hall. So it’s easy to assume they’ll be finely sized.

2 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

“37 cm wide”

yep, Dragon is big enough. I’m happy

if that is the wing span then you won't be able to have the dragon climb the castle.......:sceptic:

I love how we'll get the hospital wing with the clocktower, since it's connected to the clocktower in the real model. It's the little things that do it.