Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

If anyone has seen the ninjago ice dragon thing, do you think the Horntail will look similar to this with a moulded head, or are the wings definitely moulded because i think fabric or thin plastic sheet would work well for curling the Horntail round a tower

6 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

If anyone has seen the ninjago ice dragon thing, do you think the Horntail will look similar to this with a moulded head, or are the wings definitely moulded because i think fabric or thin plastic sheet would work well for curling the Horntail round a tower

They are using a head that looks nothing like a dragon instead.

10 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

The Ice Dragon cannot be compared to the Horntail, they're 2 completely different creatures with different sizes, shapes and scale. And judging the sets size we already know the Horntail will be much smaller than this

I can’t believe the Horntail will be that small. That’s extremely disappointing, I know I can’t be the only one to think so. I can’t pass final judgment until I’ve seen it, I know that, but from everything we’ve heard, it sounds like it will be a pretty big downgrade from the old version

37 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I can’t believe the Horntail will be that small. That’s extremely disappointing, I know I can’t be the only one to think so. I can’t pass final judgment until I’ve seen it, I know that, but from everything we’ve heard, it sounds like it will be a pretty big downgrade from the old version

I trust Lego with what they’re doing. After all Lego has pulled off way harder builds than that at smaller prices, and if they didn’t like the Molded head they could easily Brick build it.

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I still can’t imagine a horntail looking like a robotic bird thing. Man, I wish it was a new mould instead of looking robotic with those joints that for some reason lego refuses to recolor and the bird head (the actual piece looks good but it doesent work for the horntail).

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Ice Dragon cannot be compared to the Horntail, they're 2 completely different creatures with different sizes, shapes and scale. And judging the sets size we already know the Horntail will be much smaller than this

I wouldn't say that. There's also a big castle build in that set, skewing the price difference.

2 hours ago, Ultron said:

I wouldn't say that. There's also a big castle build in that set, skewing the price difference.

I wouldn’t say the castle is big, it likely takes up 200-300 pieces on the set leaving the 700-900 pieces to the dragon

So apparently Ron uses Snape's hairpiece in the Yule Ball version. We also now know what his reverse face is and what Cedric's Ball outfit looks like (I think we haven't before).

23 minutes ago, Swamp said:

So apparently Ron uses Snape's hairpiece in the Yule Ball version. We also now know what his reverse face is and what Cedric's Ball outfit looks like (I think we haven't before).

Where did you get the info on the hairpiece? Also, we're not getting Cedric in his yule ball robes

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Where did you get the info on the hairpiece? Also, we're not getting Cedric in his yule ball robes

It’s on real fcl’s Story, and apparently we are, he wasn’t a prelim at TF, but he has leaked

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

It’s on real fcl’s Story, and apparently we are, he wasn’t a prelim at TF, but he has leaked

Alright then, the more figs the better (stopped following real_fcl because of all the Endgame pictures he's posting)

Edited by Guyon2002

I think that hairpiece is a solid choice, it‘s close enough :classic: Good to see Yule Ball Cedric, it wouldn‘t have made much sense for him to be the only champion not to show up in that set :laugh:

Dayummm- they made a new torso for Cedric! Nice- I really think this looks good and I’m happy about Ron’s hair choice- it’s fitting enough- so in the watchtower/clocktower/Yule ball set we get: harry Yule ball, Ron Yule ball, hermione Yule ball, Cedric yule ball, krum Yule ball, fleur Yule ball, Madame maxime Yule ball and dumbledore Yule ball. I really want the set pics 

Not been online for a while but I'm up to date with the leaks, all the minifigures so far look amazing, but talking about the new leaked Goblet of Fire Ron, I think the torso print is really good, the new face print is alright but I still feel like a couple freckles here and there would have been better for Ron and that Snape hair piece in orange actually doesn't looks pretty good on Ron, Ron had very long hair parted in the middle in that film and that Hair piece does represent that good enough I think.

49 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

Dayummm- they made a new torso for Cedric! Nice- I really think this looks good and I’m happy about Ron’s hair choice- it’s fitting enough- so in the watchtower/clocktower/Yule ball set we get: harry Yule ball, Ron Yule ball, hermione Yule ball, Cedric yule ball, krum Yule ball, fleur Yule ball, Madame maxime Yule ball and dumbledore Yule ball. I really want the set pics 

In the GH we got 10 figs and this set is of the same price point so if they are really nice they could give us the Patil twins as well, but the GH students where probably cheaper to make than the yule ball editions :shrug_oh_well:

6 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

I wouldn’t say the castle is big, it likely takes up 200-300 pieces on the set leaving the 700-900 pieces to the dragon

That dragon is definitely not 700-900 pieces at most it is 400 but probably closer to 300

15 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

IF you look closely at the right hip and leg of the Yule Ron, there seems to be a fabric piece in between the torso and legs.

Yeah I can see that good spot I hope they have that for Harry as well

I wasn’t sure the Snape hairpiece would really work but after seeing it I think it works pretty well for Yule Ball Ron. I’m glad they added Cedric to the Clocktower set, that’s a really nice addition! It certainly makes sense to have all four champions in the set. More minifigures are always welcome!

Can anyone tell if Cedric has leg printing? I doubt it since none of the others do and the torso print doesn’t look like it could accommodate the Snape legs. Also, side thought, Cedric’s torso could potentially be used for a custom Yule Ball Neville

Sorry for the double post, I thought it would merge

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Can anyone tell if Cedric has leg printing? I doubt it since none of the others do and the torso print doesn’t look like it could accommodate the Snape legs. Also, side thought, Cedric’s torso could potentially be used for a custom Yule Ball Neville

He doesn't

12 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Well, I think it's possible that they might include more Yule figures in the Advent Calendar, so there's a chance they might actually use the torso for Neville. Just a thought.

Edited by Retro Brick Reviews