Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

16 hours ago, Alegrispa said:

Huh, that explains how well my Wizard of Oz figures are made, I thought I just got lucky! When are we expecting a second HP series? I assume second series of 2020 at the earliest? Or maybe earlier considering how well the theme is doing?

Is that why they are so expensive? The lego figs in Canada are 5$ while HP figs are 4. I really hope the price doesn't go up more.

Good news. Someone on IG found the Moody hairpiece in brown at a lego store build a minifig. And although it's not dark brown, it's something.

Edited by Otherworld

1 hour ago, Otherworld said:

Good news. Someone on IG found the Moody hairpiece in brown at a lego store build a minifig. And although it's not dark brown, it's something.

To be honest, Sirius’ hair isn’t all that dark, so I think that brown hair piece would work just fine. Hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on one or two of those pieces. It’s also perfect for ROTS Anakin

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Where did you see it?

14 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Where did you see it?

Instagram, with the usual leaks hashtag. 2 people posted pics of it now.

Two different people have found one, I need to check out these “build a minifig” stands

I love that hair piece, I want more colors of it. Light brown for Anakin, dark brown for Sirius, green for the Joker, black for Kylo Ren and a custom Jon Snow

I wonder what minifig it was recolored for though? I doubt it's for one of the remaining WW figs (including the ones from the still unknown August sets)... My guess would be the City Funfair set :classic:

Instagram, with the usual leaks hashtag. 2 people posted pics of it now.

Can’t find it. Nvm found it.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

49 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I wonder what minifig it was recolored for though? I doubt it's for one of the remaining WW figs (including the ones from the still unknown August sets)... My guess would be the City Funfair set :classic:

Lego has recolored pieces just for ''build a minifig'' in the past so chances are its not actually used in a set

Which hashtag do you all typically use to search for leaks on Insta? When I search legoleaks I typically see the same posts from weeks ago

Just now, Ravenclaw said:

Which hashtag do you all typically use to search for leaks on Insta? When I search legoleaks I typically see the same posts from weeks ago

Use the legoleaks hashtag, but then click “recent” instead of “top”

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

There’s a rumored Mustafar duel in the summer Star Wars wave. My bet is on Anakin

4 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Two different people have found one, I need to check out these “build a minifig” stands

I love that hair piece, I want more colors of it. Light brown for Anakin, dark brown for Sirius, green for the Joker, black for Kylo Ren and a custom Jon Snow

I would assume we are getting a Jon Snow tho... With season 8, I saw a leak deep down on google images of a Game of Thrones LEGO wave (2HY) 10 Sets, 3 Brickheadz, CMF Series and plus, I used to have a video on my YouTube channel about it and LEGO took it down. But a lot of YouTubers have been saying that we are not getting a series 19 this year so, Game of Thrones CMF?

Just now, IzzyLEGOFreak said:

I would assume we are getting a Jon Snow tho... With season 8, I saw a leak deep down on google images of a Game of Thrones LEGO wave (2HY) 10 Sets, 3 Brickheadz, CMF Series and plus, I used to have a video on my YouTube channel about it and LEGO took it down. But a lot of YouTubers have been saying that we are not getting a series 19 this year so, Game of Thrones CMF?

Uhh... you’re insane, Lego GoT is never going to happen, it’s an incredibly adult TV series...

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Uhh... you’re insane, Lego GoT is never going to happen, it’s an incredibly adult TV series...

How rude

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

??, sorry Jar Jar, but if you seriously think Lego Thrones is real then yeah, that’s the truth

I was being sarcastic

Just now, IzzyLEGOFreak said:

I was being sarcastic

Then I take back my comment, but sarcasm doesn’t come across well online, maybe show some form of hint in the future ?

@TheRandomBlocker Can you tell us what you saw in the prelimary clocktower set? Aside from the yule ball, what else does it have? 

Did your friend really tell you that they were changing the externals?

(I am desperate for more information because of the HP leak drought)

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

25 minutes ago, IzzyLEGOFreak said:

Hate to break it to you, but Mega Construx acquired the GoT license and is making sets based on it

12 hours ago, Otherworld said:

Of course this happens the day my sister visits the Lego store but I stay home because I’m sick. I’ll have to make a trip myself once I’ve stopped coughing. 

11 hours ago, Ultron said:

Hate to break it to you, but Mega Construx acquired the GoT license and is making sets based on it

Hello darkness my old friend.

14 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Lego has recolored pieces just for ''build a minifig'' in the past so chances are its not actually used in a set

Interesting, I didn’t know that :classic: I’ve never paid attention to those tbh, so is there a list of previous build-a-minifig exclusive recolours somewhere?

11 hours ago, Ultron said:

Of course they did... :facepalm: I’m so glad that TLG has standards in stark (ha!) contrast to rivals like M€g@bløck$. Sometimes it seems they just grab licenses that TLG won‘t touch, thinking they‘ve struck gold without realising WHY TLG choose to pass on those :head_back:

Edited by Lego-Freak