Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

41 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Can someone please post Maxime’s dress piece? I can’t find it.

Leaks cannot be posted or linked here, you don’t need an account to view stories on Instagram, just search “mini_legogo Instagram” on google

47 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Leaks cannot be posted or linked here, you don’t need an account to view stories on Instagram, just search “mini_legogo Instagram” on google

You do need a account.

I can view things on instagram without an account....?

Also, thinking about some characters we still need:

- Fred and George, Ginny, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Molly and Arthur Weasley

- Crabbe and Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, Patil Twins, Lavender Brown, more Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

- Prof Sprout, Lockhart, Madam Pomfrey

- James and Lily Potter, Tonks, Kingsley, Mundungus Fletcher

- Igor Karkaroff, Peter Pettigrew, Belatrix Lestrange, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Greyback, Scabior, The Carrows, Other Death Eaters

- Scrimgeour, Thicknesse, Xeno Lovegood

- Young Dumbledore 

Some of these will likely be in future waves, others maybe not, but considering we're getting Fudge, Macnair and Madam Maxime this year, who knows?

The Weasleys, Goyle, Prof Sprout, Belatrix, Lucius, Narcissa and Greyback were done 2010-2011, but thats a while ago now, and Lockhart hasn't been done sine 2002!

10 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

You do need a account.

You definitely do not need an account! Just search and you will be taken to Instagram where you can see the items without logging in

11 minutes ago, Buckeye J said:

You definitely do not need an account! Just search and you will be taken to Instagram where you can see the items without logging in

to see peoples stories you do

People keep sharing the pictures, so they turn up without needing an account anyway, just search Legoleaks- That's what I do :)

5 hours ago, Decat said:

I can view things on instagram without an account....?

Also, thinking about some characters we still need:

- Fred and George, Ginny, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Molly and Arthur Weasley

- Crabbe and Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, Patil Twins, Lavender Brown, more Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

- Prof Sprout, Lockhart, Madam Pomfrey

- James and Lily Potter, Tonks, Kingsley, Mundungus Fletcher

- Igor Karkaroff, Peter Pettigrew, Belatrix Lestrange, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Greyback, Scabior, The Carrows, Other Death Eaters

- Scrimgeour, Thicknesse, Xeno Lovegood

- Young Dumbledore 

Some of these will likely be in future waves, others maybe not, but considering we're getting Fudge, Macnair and Madam Maxime this year, who knows?

The Weasleys, Goyle, Prof Sprout, Belatrix, Lucius, Narcissa and Greyback were done 2010-2011, but thats a while ago now, and Lockhart hasn't been done sine 2002!

Some of these would make for great CMF characters! Only problem would be coming up with appropriate accesories

I'd really love to see Scrimgeour, idk why but I like his character. Maybe he could come with a lightsaber bar as walking stick and a printed tile with Dumbledore's Will?

19 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Sets for Batman just got revealed. We could expect the Harry Potter sets to get revealed soon enough. They both come out in June.

Don't count on it. The theme for this wave of Batman sets is Batman's 80th anniversary, and guess what day it is today? Batman's 80th anniversary

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Sets for Batman just got revealed. We could expect the Harry Potter sets to get revealed soon enough. They both come out in June.

I doubt that. I think it will be a while. 

6 hours ago, JadedSpade_ said:

I doubt that. I think it will be a while. 

It’s highly possible. Maybe they saw how much people live the 2018 line so they want people to get hyped early on fro 2019?

If anything, the set pics for Batman coming out a month early means the Harry Potter ones are more likely to come closer to May. They won’t want the hype from one to detract from the hype for the other. 

Edit: on a side note, I might need to get my hands on the Riddler’s lime green bowler hat and take the question mark off so I can make a book accurate Fudge :tongue:

Edited by Accio Lego

A new summercatalog has just leaked with a pictures of a lot of new sets. Sadly, as HP is a licensed theme, the HP sets are in there but not with pictures

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

A new summercatalog has just leaked with a pictures of a lot of new sets. Sadly, as HP is a licensed theme, the HP sets are in there but not with pictures

Where?

1 minute ago, The Lego Lady said:

Where?

Ninoleaks on Instagram. But there are only pictures of Friends, Duplo, City, Architecture and Ninjago. Other themes are in there but just have black placeholder boxes

Edited by Guyon2002

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Ninoleaks on Instagram. But there are only pictures of Friends, Duplo, City, Architecture and Ninjago

And creator

Nice guys, ty for the informations but stay focused on Hp line.

I think that the the fact that we get a Macnaire or Maxime , prove that we will get all the most important characters of the movies : The weasley family, Dursley family.... Don't worry

32 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ninoleaks on Instagram. But there are only pictures of Friends, Duplo, City, Architecture and Ninjago. Other themes are in there but just have black placeholder boxes

Its weird how Harry Potter is being treated so confidentially considering how old the line is. Though maybe the designers started on the wave later than some of the other themes after the last wave was so successful? 

I think the Ninjago ice dragon has new molded wings so hopefully the Horntail will get new wings as well! There's also a giant brickbuilt snake that is an awesome design and would be the perfect size for the Basilisk! All it would need on top of the techniques used for the Ninjago snake would be a new unique head :look:

1 minute ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Though maybe the designers started on the wave later than some of the other themes after the last wave was so successful? 

Wave 1 and 2 were both being designed at the same time and wave 2 was always going to happen no matter whether wave 1 was successful or not, plus they aren’t being more or less confidential with HP than any other theme, as was explained earlier the Batman wave has only been announced because of the anniversary, HP will more than likely be announced late April/early May

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Other themes are in there but just have black placeholder boxes

How many boxes for HP? The limited sets are never in the catalogues so they are in addition to the ones there :wink:

43 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Its weird how Harry Potter is being treated so confidentially considering how old the line is. Though maybe the designers started on the wave later than some of the other themes after the last wave was so successful? 

I think the Ninjago ice dragon has new molded wings so hopefully the Horntail will get new wings as well! There's also a giant brickbuilt snake that is an awesome design and would be the perfect size for the Basilisk! All it would need on top of the techniques used for the Ninjago snake would be a new unique head :look:

It looks like the Ice Dragon actually has plastic cut-out wings attached to a technic frame, like the Elves queen dragon did. I wonder if that's how they'll go for the Horntaill. I hope they don't.

But I agree the snake looks brilliant and I wish they used that sort of detail for a Basilisk. 

1 hour ago, fanoflego2409 said:

and there is photo of LEGO Ideas set

Which ideas set?