Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

1 hour ago, topiku said:

Man this is boring without new information

With most of the figures already leaked and the pictures most likely not coming untill may this will pretty much be this thread for a while

34 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

With most of the figures already leaked and the pictures most likely not coming untill may this will pretty much be this thread for a while

I think we could see them in April. But who really knows. Last year is difficult to go by because it was a new theme so it was handled differently than a current theme. But now it’s different. But who knows

Have even the city sets leaked yet? Lego is holding the cards close to their chest lately! No reason to give us single set reveals either this year, so we could be in for a long wait if we are unlucky :wacko:

Last year, official pictures for June releases were found around April 20th, so with any luck, we could see the new sets in as little as three weeks from now, but of course it could end up being longer.

I hope that this wave will sell as good as the first one and we will become more HP in the next years.

I am hoping for the Burrow,Diagon Alley and the rest of the Weasley family and Bellatrix Lestrange.

1 hour ago, Sir Godric said:

I hope that this wave will sell as good as the first one and we will become more HP in the next years.

I am hoping for the Burrow,Diagon Alley and the rest of the Weasley family and Bellatrix Lestrange.

The first wave did really well from what I’ve heard, so there’s a decent chance a third wave has already been slated. (And if we’re really lucky a cmf series 2 is in the works) If this year’s wave does just as well (or even better - something tells me the patronus set is going to be much more popular than Aragog) we might convince Lego to continue on to at least a 4th wave, ensuring at least a decent representation of sets for all 8 movies. 

I think what I’m looking forward to most is seeing all the characters and locations that got skimmed over because the last 4 movies didn’t have thier own properly fleshed out waves. Order members like Tonks and Kingsley. Alternative outfits for Luna and Neville. Even Ginny and the twins don’t really get to work the spotlight until movie 5 and on. Plus, I’m really looking forward to a system scale Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes. (And fingers crossed for a Gringott’s Escape set with the guard Dragon - you can never have enough Dragons)

8 hours ago, topiku said:

Man this is boring without new information

I know it is quiet early, but maybe we can make this feed more interessting and already talk about some prediction for a 3rd wave, while waiting for the official pictures or some more news.

My predictions are:

19,99€ HBP cave (minifigures: Dumbledore greyish robe, Harry with red jacket and one Inferius)

39,99€ Small 12 Grimmauld Place (Minifigures: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, Kreacher, Ghost Dumbledore from HP7)

49,99€ Astronomy Tower with Dumbledore's Office and the Slug Club (Dumbledore Purple Robe, Harry Slug Party Outfit, Luna Slug Party Outfit, Slughorn Slug Party Outfit, Draco and Snape)

79,99€ Ootp Hogwarts with Room of Requirements, Umbridge's Office, Datda Classroom, Wall with Umbridge Rules and outside two trees with two testrals and Grawp (Minifigures: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Umbridge and Grawp)

139,99€ Diagon Alley (Includes Ollivanders, Weasley's Shop and Gringotts with HP7 Dragon) (Minifigures: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ollivanders, 2 Goblins, L. Malfoy and Greyback)

TBH, I just hope we get decent representation of 5-8. All we got for those were:

OoTP: Hogwarts

HBP: Nothing(Yes, I know there was the Burrow, but I mean the sets that come in their original years)

TDH1: Nothing

TDH2: The Forbidden Forest and a ugly looking Hogwarts.

I just hope if we get more waves, we get more locations and figures, such as: Kingsley, Kreacher, Aberforth, Tonks, Lavender, Department of Mysteries, Ministry, The TDH Burrow, the Tent, Slug Club, Astronomy Tower, Cave, The House of the Blacks, and so much more.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

1 hour ago, Minga 089 said:

I know it is quiet early, but maybe we can make this feed more interessting and already talk about some prediction for a 3rd wave, while waiting for the official pictures or some more news.

My predictions are:

19,99€ HBP cave (minifigures: Dumbledore greyish robe, Harry with red jacket and one Inferius)

39,99€ Small 12 Grimmauld Place (Minifigures: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, Kreacher, Ghost Dumbledore from HP7)

49,99€ Astronomy Tower with Dumbledore's Office and the Slug Club (Dumbledore Purple Robe, Harry Slug Party Outfit, Luna Slug Party Outfit, Slughorn Slug Party Outfit, Draco and Snape)

79,99€ Ootp Hogwarts with Room of Requirements, Umbridge's Office, Datda Classroom, Wall with Umbridge Rules and outside two trees with two testrals and Grawp (Minifigures: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Umbridge and Grawp)

139,99€ Diagon Alley (Includes Ollivanders, Weasley's Shop and Gringotts with HP7 Dragon) (Minifigures: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ollivanders, 2 Goblins, L. Malfoy and Greyback)

My thoughts on your predicctions:

Cave: sounds good for this price, maybe they could reuse Gollum for the Inferi? With a new print ofcourse

12 Grimmauld Place: sounds great, the figure count is reasonable but I don't see them including Ghost Dumbledore (was that even in the movie?)

Astronomy Tower: also sounds a little too big to be made properly, would probably require around 60 to 70 euro. Feel like Greyback would be a better inclusion here than in the Diagon Alley set.

Ootp Hogwarts: sounds good but would also require a higher price, probably around 100 euro (similair to the Hall). I'd rather see the DAtDA classroom in another set so it would be better represented. Two Thestrals AND Grawp is pushing it, probably only 1 Thestral and I'd put Grawp in an Aragog-like set. I'd also ditch Ron and Hermione for some other students, maybe Crabbe and Goyle or some random Hufflepuffs/Ravenclaws.

Diagon Alley: would be awesome if it were true and even more perfect if the price was a little higher and the set came with all the buildings represented in the microscale version!

Sorry for subject change but I was wondering how many dementors we are getting in the expecto patronum set, what do you guys think?
I personally think 1 would be a little weak.

and sorry for my weird way to ask this question. 

Edited by TurboTj-DK

23 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Sorry for subject change but I was wondering how many dementors we are getting in the expecto patronum set, what do you guys think?
I personally think 1 would be a little weak.

and sorry for my weird way to ask this question. 

We already know it will only be one dementor. And this is actually pretty great considering this set has a recolor for a hairpiece, a brand new mold and its from a licensed theme

49 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

We already know it will only be one dementor. And this is actually pretty great considering this set has a recolor for a hairpiece, a brand new mold and its from a licensed theme

I’m actually shocked that something as spectacular as that stag patronus and Sirius are coming in just a $15 set. I can only assume that they managed to squeak two other minifigures in there by virtue of the fact that they’re already in other sets. It’s definitely going to outsell last year’s $15 price point set. 

7 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

I’m actually shocked that something as spectacular as that stag patronus and Sirius are coming in just a $15 set. I can only assume that they managed to squeak two other minifigures in there by virtue of the fact that they’re already in other sets. It’s definitely going to outsell last year’s $15 price point set. 

True. But Aragog's Lair also had the downside of being a set based around a giant spider, so a lot of people will instantly decide not to buy it because of it

Just to add some opinions - As much I like Stag and Hipogryph, them not having a movable back legs is a REGRESS.
Looking forward Hagrid hut- hopes it has new mold for the dragon.

24 minutes ago, Lordofdragonss said:

Just to add some opinions - As much I like Stag and Hipogryph, them not having a movable back legs is a REGRESS.
Looking forward Hagrid hut- hopes it has new mold for the dragon.

You do realize movable back legs would make the mold very fragile right? Buckbeak needs a 2x2 hole in the mold to be able to attach his wings, the stag is just too small too have moveable backlegs. 

As Hagrids Hut is based on PoA and already includes Buckbeak and maybe even Fang, I doubt Norbert(a) is included

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

the stag is just too small too have moveable backlegs. 

I think it is more than big enough to have a moving head (that makes more sense than legs on a deer), but they where probably trying to save money so they made it solid :shrug_oh_well:

35 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I think it is more than big enough to have a moving head (that makes more sense than legs on a deer), but they where probably trying to save money so they made it solid :shrug_oh_well:

A movable head would have been nice, but at the same time if it did have a movable head, we would be able to see all the mechanics of it because the stag is transparent. It would be quite unsightly. All the extra moving edges and what not inside the neck would make it look weird

39 minutes ago, The Lego Lady said:

did you guys see the leak of Madame maxime's dress at minilegogo's instagram story? (its only the skirt tho)

Can't really make anything out, pretty sure its indeed Maxime but the picture is pretty bad

24 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Can't really make anything out, pretty sure its indeed Maxime but the picture is pretty bad

true

Even though you can’t see it very well, Maxime’s dress piece looks pretty good. Obviously an elongated version of the new dress mould would have been preferable but we can’t have everything. It looks good and I’ll be very satisfied with it. I love the printing. I hope the face printing looks good

So from what I can see on the picture, Madame Maxime has a 4 stud high dresspiece and normal minifigure sized arms... 

24 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Can someone please post Maxime’s dress piece? I can’t find it.

You can find it on mini_legogo’s story at instagram 

2 minutes ago, topiku said:

So from what I can see on the picture, Madame Maxime has a 4 stud high dresspiece and normal minifigure sized arms... 

You can find it on mini_legogo’s story at instagram 

I don’t have instagram.