Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

3 hours ago, summicron said:

Leaked Sirius minifig ...

His chest is white?

I noticed recently LEGO has skipped printing flesh tones on neck/chest portion of the torso.

It’s not white it’s a very pale skin tone, which you could say is accurate to the film but this is caused by the fact Lego is printing on a dark torso as a result the printing isn’t as dark as wanted, they could double up on the print like in CMF series, but they don’t have that kind of budget- still looks fairly accurate to me anyway, just know it’s not white 

10 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

As I said, I only saw it for a more 10 seconds (it was in one of those view once things), and it was blurry, but I was able to make out Harry in the front with a blue jacket (not the new one, it’s was different), and was from year one, I also saw Hermione from year 1 in Gryffindor robes (I think it’s a reuse if Dean’s robes), but that’s all I got. He also showed me Fudge, he had gray eye brows, I can’t tell if it’s an existing face, he had a black torso and legs with some highlights and a hood on. He’s not from the advent but still.

But isn't 10 seconds long enough to pull off a screenshot?

10 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

What he saw was probably parts of Fudge mixed with parts of Macnair, but Fudge does wear dark gray/black clothes to Buckbeak’s “execution”. With a black bowler hat 

I really hope they at least use Moody’s hair piece for an OOTP Sirius figure since his hair has a little bit more of a trim in that film

I personally think the hair used on Queenie is better for an OOTP Sirius

Btw, realfcl posted an overview picture with all leaked figures. Yule Ball Dumbledore and Fleur have the correct body now so now you can see what they properly look like

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I personally think the hair used on Queenie is better for an OOTP Sirius

Queenie’s hair would be awful for Sirius, it’s a very feminine hairpiece and Sirius’ hair isn’t feminine, it’s long and curly, Queenie’s is very short, Moody’s hairpiece would be much better for him, but a new mould would be the best for him

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Queenie’s hair would be awful for Sirius, it’s a very feminine hairpiece and Sirius’ hair isn’t feminine, it’s long and curly, Queenie’s is very short, Moody’s hairpiece would be much better for him, but a new mould would be the best for him

Yeah, you're probably right. These 2 customs look great btw, its only now I see it on a figure that I see why people wanted Moody's hairpiece so much! A new hairpiece similair to the left figure could also work but is very unlikely as Sirius is only a sidecharacter

image.jpeg.28a11442fdd2010f50afcf2b1b5a843b.jpegAfbeeldingsresultaat voor lego sirius custom

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah, you're probably right. These 2 customs look great btw, its only now I see it on a figure that I see why people wanted Moody's hairpiece so much! A new hairpiece similair to the left figure could also work but is very unlikely as Sirius is only a sidecharacter

I completely agree, I think the first image is an amazing hairpiece, May I ask where you got that image from? And I would love to get the Moody hair in dark brown just so I can replace the official hairpiece with the Moody one

2 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I completely agree, I think the first image is an amazing hairpiece, May I ask where you got that image from? And I would love to get the Moody hair in dark brown just so I can replace the official hairpiece with the Moody one

Just googled 'lego sirius black custom', its one of the first pictures

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I was afraid that was the case, no information on the hairpiece ?

12 hours ago, Latibus said:

Let me know if I'm not allowed to post this but am I missing anything?

You aren't allowed to link to leaks I'm afraid so I'd remove it before you upset the mods.

I think you've got a ninjago torso in there as well and Victor's yule torso is missing.

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Wow that dark brown Moody hair piece really is perfect. I’ve seen the Queenie hair piece used on customs and it isn’t terrible but it is a little too short and slightly feminine looking. I feel like the Luke hair is slightly too long. That Moody hair is really perfect, especially now that I see it on a figure. I hope someone makes a custom dark brown Moody hair piece so I can replace it (I avoid paint on minifigures at all costs)

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

8 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Macnair's head leaked, it is black with a smirk showing, perfectly captures how he looks in the movie.

It's a pretty bad looking headpiece imo, but its accurate so I can't complain

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

Where did you find the Macnair head leak?

Realfcl, most figure leaks nowadays come from him

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Realfcl, most figure leaks nowadays come from him

Thanks, the headpiece looks great, love the expression! Going to be an exciting wave.

Macnair looks pretty much perfect, simple yet effective

The full minifigures of Fudge and Macnair can be seen for sale on eBay at Toyscollectorstore

1 minute ago, fanoflego2409 said:

Is he on Instargram? I can't find him.

Just type in #legoleaks on instagram, a picture of Macnair's head piece is the first picture on there under the 'most recent' heading :classic:

I personally like the print though thinking about it he will probably look like quite a plain figure. Still it'll be easy to just add a cloak and hood to make him fit in with previous Death Eater figures!

Edited by Darth Shadowthrone

I really like the Macnair and Fudge minifigs. Macnair is very simple but it looks good with the new face print and torso print. The legs are unprinted but he really doesn’t need leg printing. Fudge reuses the Hux/Snape legs again but it looks good. I love his torso print and he’s got a black bowler hat. I’m really not upset at the constant use of the Hux legs because it looks good on everyone it’s used for and it’s much better than no leg printing. It gives figures a completed look

Fudge reuses the Ken Wheatley face from Jurassic World (which I guessed he would)

Again, the full Macnair and Fudge minifigs are currently on eBay under Toyscollectorstore

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Called it :grin:

I know, it’s perfect for him. Even before we had heard anything about this HP wave, I considered using that face for a custom Fudge but decided to wait and see what this wave would bring

I love these 2 new figures, but I think Lego missed a good opportunity with Macnair. I personally think they should have used the hood piece introduced with the Ninjago Dragon Hunters last year for him, oh well, I’ll switch it out.

I hadn't thought about Moody's hair being a good option for Sirius Black. I think Luke's hairpiece is perfectly designed but it definitely takes away some ressemblance. Too straight and groomed. Luke's hairpiece in brown is literally new, so there was no "budget limit" here :look: I'm curious about their choices, perhaps there are some complex barriers not visible to us (or me lol). I should probably lower my expectations for the missing figures :wacko: (Yule Hermione I'm looking at you)

Edited by Otherworld