Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

I always find it amusing how Lego keeps adapting something so macabre in the sets; it's like official Lego Necromancy™!

They probably didn’t use an actual hairpiece because they needed to make it hang inside the Knight Bus so they needed the exposed stud on the head  

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Hm, not sure what to think of it, a hairpiece definitely would have worked better. And it‘s not much of a SHRUNKEN head, is it :tongue:

Looks nothing like a shrunken head, dumb head I'd say. 

I only just noticed that head was supposed to be the shrunken head, I honestly thought it was just another one of those weird demon things from Ninjago

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

At this point we’ve seen almost every minifigure we’re getting in this wave. I’m ready to see the builds, hoping for an early reveal

They're still plenty of figures missing though (either incomplete or totally missing) like Sirius, Fudge, Macnair, Maxime, YB Harry, YB Hermione, YB Ron, YB Krum and Stan Shunpike

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

They're still plenty of figures missing though (either incomplete or totally missing) like Sirius, Fudge, Macnair, Maxime, YB Harry, YB Hermione, YB Ron, YB Krum and Stan Shunpike

Yule Harry has fully leaked and so has Krum

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

Stan Shumpike's head has been leaked. God I think that shrunken head need Lobo's hair... but that is not so shrunken :/

14 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I don’t remember those leaking. I remember the torsos but I remember someone just put other parts on them. Harry had his child face, his old hair, and short legs. And Krum just had other parts thrown on too from what I remember. I haven’t seen their full Yule Ball figures

Just recently bought the entire first wave of sets and am absolutely in love with the theme. Cannot wait for these new summer sets to come :)

Also question, has the CMF 2 actually been confirmed to come out next year or is that just speculation? I absolutely loved the first CMF series so another one would be brilliant.

Stan Shunpike‘s head is really accurate, I like it a lot! The shrunken head is ok in my opinion

2 minutes ago, topiku said:

Stan Shunpike‘s head is really accurate, I like it a lot! The shrunken head is ok in my opinion

Is that the name of the Knightbus conductor?

4 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Just recently bought the entire first wave of sets and am absolutely in love with the theme. Cannot wait for these new summer sets to come :)

Also question, has the CMF 2 actually been confirmed to come out next year or is that just speculation? I absolutely loved the first CMF series so another one would be brilliant.

No. We dont know what is coming next year for the CMF. Series 20 is very likely but the other two series are unkown

I hope Stan will return later as a Death Eater!

21 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I named all figures we've either hadn't seen yet or are incomplete as of now. Reading is hard :wink:

5 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

CMF Series 2 is just speculation at this point, mostly because (as far as we know) the Harry Potter CMF is one of the best performing CMF's in the last few years

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

No. We dont know what is coming next year for the CMF. Series 20 is very likely but the other two series are unkown

I hope Stan will return later as a Death Eater!

He didn’t in the movies and the sets are based on the movies so this is extremely unlikely

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I named all figures we've either hadn't seen yet or are incomplete as of now. Reading is hard :wink:

7 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

1) don’t be patronising it makes you seem smaller than you are

2) both those figures have leaked fully, we’ve seen the heads and hair on the first task figures and the torso and legs have been leaked, so you were actually incorrect

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is that the name of the Knightbus conductor?

Stan Shunpike :)

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

He didn’t in the movies and the sets are based on the movies so this is extremely unlikely

True

But there have been a few nods to the books. 

It would be nice to have a random Death Eater reusing Stan's face

The Shrunken Head looks decent, alright it would benefit from a hairpiece. Ernie Prnag looks good though.

32 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

1) don’t be patronising it makes you seem smaller than you are

2) both those figures have leaked fully, we’ve seen the heads and hair on the first task figures and the torso and legs have been leaked, so you were actually incorrect

It’s true that we have seen the specific torsos and we’ve also seen the heads, legs, and hair pieces on the first task figures. But technically we have yet to see those two Yule Ball figures in their entirety, all assembled. We know what they will look like but we still haven’t seen those torsos with the correct heads, legs, and hair attached

General question: do you guys think Stan’s head could potentially work for Krum? It’s not at all perfect but it does have facial hair that is fairly close to what Krum’s should look like. It may at least look better than the face they actually gave Krum. What do you think?