Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, Hoth Rebel said:

The Dangerous HC is correct with that list, but I thought that was already discussed before. Anyway it can't be long before we get official pictures. 

I think it has been, but I was just helping to disprove the false list supplied by those random Instagrammers ??

Edited by The Dangerous HC

Just now, 7982Brick said:

So let me get this straight the Minifigure list real but the set list isn't?

The set list wasn’t incorrect, just the prices and set names didn’t add up, they were the right prices for the numbers, but the names were all jumbled up, and the minifigure list adds up 100% to what I’ve heard, but ??‍♂️

Just now, The Dangerous HC said:

The set list wasn’t incorrect, just the prices and set names didn’t add up, they were the right prices for the numbers, but the names were all jumbled up, and the minifigure list adds up 100% to what I’ve heard, but ??‍♂️

Thanks for the clarification 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

The advent calendar is 75957 :wink:

No it’s not, 75957 comes out 1st of June, Advent Calendar comes out in September...

Edited by The Dangerous HC

I believe some sets will change slightly before they are released. But what has been done is shaping up to be pretty good.

The advent calendar should have a Hogwart or 2 student in it and a Harry, etc, but mainly little brick builds. But will be awesome to 

open it up slowly leading up to Christmas. I wonder if we will get a chocolate frog in it? 

Plus the Knight Bus wont have Harry in it. Lego would be over killing it to add another Harry Potter figure when there are already so many

in other sets (They already are over killing it though, lol). Don't forget every single figure will raise the price of a set, so they will keep the count down if necessary. 

39 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Clock tower is most expensive, Hut is 2nd most expensive, Horntail is €34.99, I reckon the Hut will be like the Willow set, a big build for the Hut then a small build for part of the castle (opposite of Willow where the Willow was small and the castle part was the large part)

I'm 99% sure Hagrid's Hut will not include a portion of Hogwarts since it has been said its based on years 3+. Add a small pumpkin field to that and you easily have a ~600 pieces set

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'm 99% sure Hagrid's Hut will not include a portion of Hogwarts since it has been said its based on years 3+. Add a small pumpkin field to that and you easily have a ~600 pieces set

I didn’t think of that tbh, could be possible

12 hours ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Which list? And what is wrong about it?

You answers the question with changing the price of the sets and the number of pieces.

3 hours ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Because as I’ve said, I’ve seen the set numbers and the names of said sets, plus I was actually incorrect, Hagrid’s Hut is the €65 set, I’m actually about the post the correct set numbers

75945- Expecto Patronum- €20

75946- Triwizard Challenge- €30/35

75947- Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak Rescue-€60/65

75948- Hogwarts Clocktower- €90/100

75957- Confidential

75958- Confidential

75964- Advent Calendar- €40

75965- Confidential

This is the list

75946 seems to be the magicobus but i am not sur à 100% and the triwizard :40 euros

47 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

Any more news on that build ur own adventure book, along with the other books?

Look theses links:

LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Handbook with Hermione Minifigure for May 14, 2019

https://www.amazon.com/Potter-Hogwarts-Handbook-Hermione-Minifigure/dp/1338339400/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1535616699&sr=1-2&keywords=lego+harry+potter+handbook

LEGO Harry Potter Build Your Own Adventure: With LEGO Harry Potter Minifigure and Exclusive Mode

https://www.amazon.fr/LEGO-Harry-Potter-Build-Adventure/dp/024136373X?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ2JYBCNAYB3TBHUQ&tag=brick02d-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=024136373X

Back to Hogwarts (LEGO Harry Potter: Activity Book with Minifigure) for 29 janvier 2019

https://www.amazon.fr/Activity-Book-minifigure-Harry-Potter/dp/1338311476

6 hours ago, The Dangerous HC said:

Because as I’ve said, I’ve seen the set numbers and the names of said sets, plus I was actually incorrect, Hagrid’s Hut is the €65 set, I’m actually about the post the correct set numbers

75945- Expecto Patronum- €20

75946- Triwizard Challenge- €30/35

75947- Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak Rescue-€60/65

75948- Hogwarts Clocktower- €90/100

75957- Confidential

75958- Confidential

75964- Advent Calendar- €40

75965- Confidential

This is the list

It seems there are two extra sets we weren’t expecting? One of them possibly being the greavyard? Plus another? Or am I missing something? There were five “leaker confirmed” sets plus an advent calendar. This list has seven sets plus the calendar.

5 hours ago, Acura said:

Plus the Knight Bus wont have Harry in it. Lego would be over killing it to add another Harry Potter figure when there are already so many

in other sets (They already are over killing it though, lol)

So just to confirm... There is too much Harry Potter in the Harry Potter theme?

23 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It seems there are two extra sets we weren’t expecting? One of them possibly being the greavyard? Plus another? Or am I missing something? There were five “leaker confirmed” sets plus an advent calendar. This list has seven sets plus the calendar.

Yes, the 2 extras surprised me too tbh

Just now, BigHobbit said:

Assuming one of these confidential is indeed the Knight Bus.

And yes, one of them will be the knight bus, although unsure which one

17 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

We know that one of the sets listed as confidential is the Knight bus.  My best guess is that the other two are  fantastic beast sets, which would  make sense considering that there were a total of seven sets last year for the wizarding world with the to FB ones being the last to be revealed ( if memory serves me correctly that is) or that they are apart of another theme. 

Hopefully they are apart of this theme though and include the graveyard or other sections of hogwarts.

Just now, legogoblin2099 said:

We know that one of the sets listed as confidential is the Knight bus.  My best guess is that the other two are  fantastic beast sets, which would  make sense considering that there were a total of seven sets last year for the wizarding world with the to FB ones being the last to be revealed ( if memory serves me correctly that is) or that they are apart of another theme. 

Hopefully they are apart of this theme though and include the graveyard or other sections of hogwarts.

All sets that I have listed are Harry Potter sets, as much as I’d like them to be Fantastic Beasts that isn’t the case unfortunately

Last year I believe it was 3 HP sets and 2 FB sets in the retailer catalogue, this year it was 5 HP I think, so the chance that we are getting any FB sets this year is slim..

Well the advent calendar could have maybe 25% FB stuff :shrug_oh_well: I wonder if I bother buying the city calendar this year, because it is no question at all that I will be getting the HP one :grin:

Just now, The Dangerous HC said:

All sets that I have listed are Harry Potter sets, as much as I’d like them to be Fantastic Beasts that isn’t the case unfortunately

Okay thanks  for telling me. This is very confusing then as I would think that the unknown sets would have been mentioned when the first rumors started for this wave. 

31 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

Okay thanks  for telling me. This is very confusing then as I would think that the unknown sets would have been mentioned when the first rumors started for this wave. 

Not necessarily, retailer exclusives for instance usually don't show up in the catalogues :wink: Last year's Hogwarts Express e.g. came out of nowhere

Edited by Lego-Freak

Woa, 2 more sets? Perhaps one is the graveyard duel? If it was however, both voldemrort and Cedric from that scene were in the CMF.

maybe one of the sets could be based on movies 1&2? I know the wave is mostly 3&4, but we only got 4 sets based on the first two movies, there’s still a lot of potential there. I hope another part of the Castle is included somewhere

If they replicate last year's pattern, one of the unknown sets might be based on OotP... But there's no point in speculating right now I guess, at this point it could be anything :shrug_oh_well:

I just got back from Billund a few days ago. I was there to visit my brother. I wasn’t able to squeeze everything out of him, but I have learned something that would clarify a lot of the questions on this thread. 

The clock tower , includes the Yule ball on the ground floor, above that the prefects bathtub/mermaid window with Egg. And a very small library.

The triwizard tournament set is strictly the Dragon Challenge^ since most everything else is covered in the clocktower set.

The 3rd movie will take center stage in the Hagrids Hut set, hermione time turner, Hypogryff. And the expecto patronum set, which also includes 2 dementors. 

Edited by LordVoldemort

11 minutes ago, LordVoldemort said:

I just got back from Billund a few days ago. I was there to visit my brother. I wasn’t able to squeeze everything out of him, but I have learned something that would clarify a lot of the questions on this thread. This isn’t a “leak” necessarily because we already know the “watchtower” is coming.  

You guys are just confusing the “watchtower” for the “clocktower.” 

The watchtower, includes the Yule ball on the ground floor, above that the prefects bathtub/mermaid window with Egg. And a very small library in the tower complete with gillyweed and a crystal ball. (Me and my brother wish it was Trewalneys classroom instead) There is also a small green circular “Potter Stinks” sticker which I think is great.

The triwizard tournament set is strictly the Dragon Challenge^ since most everything else is covered in the watchtower set.

They decided “the clocktower” would be the setting of the Battle of Hogwarts, since a majority of the scenes in the final movie are in the courtyard, clock tower, hospital wing. Hence why we are getting the “watchtower” now- and the clocktower later on.

The 3rd movie will take center stage in the Hagrids Hut set, hermione time turner, Hypogryff. And the expecto patronum set, which also includes the werewolf. 

We can also look forward to dumbledores office for the 5-7th movie wave. Which I’m excited about. And they’ve already begun work on the Diagon Alley D2C which won’t come out for a while. 

I’m not saying all of this is wrong... but the sets coming out don’t add up to what I’ve been told, so I’m gonna say take all of this with a bowl of salt, plus with the current crackdown on leakers, probably wasn’t a good idea to share this if it is true

31 minutes ago, LordVoldemort said:

They decided “the clocktower” would be the setting of the Battle of Hogwarts, since a majority of the scenes in the final movie are in the courtyard, clock tower, hospital wing.

Those locations are barely in the 8th movie. As far as I remember the clocktower and the hospital wing are only seen from the outside once or twice, and the courtyard featured in the battle of Hogwarts scenes is the viaduct courtyard.

Edited by Graupensuppe