Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, Roebuck said:

That is possible since it was only for retailers, and if not anyone of them say anything it is hard for us to know what was going on there.. You have talked to a retailer that was at the London toy fair and saw some of the HP sets, is that what you are saying?!

I was there ?, I work for a toy store in the UK and I was sent there, that’s where all my personal info was from

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I was there ?, I work for a toy store in the UK and I was sent there, that’s where all my personal info was from

Why did you not say that in the first place?! :hmpf: Instead of all this back and forth with PM :facepalm:

Did they have the sets on display with stand-ins for figs or just box art with stand-ins figs?

Just now, Roebuck said:

Why did you not say that in the first place?! :hmpf: Instead of all this back and forth with PM :facepalm:

Because we’re told not to say anything out in the open, as was said, it was retailer only

Just now, Roebuck said:

Did they have the sets on display with stand-ins for figs or just box art with stand-ins figs?

They had the sets displayed but were far from finished projects, they looked like they were just thrown together quickly so they’d have something to display

25 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Because we’re told not to say anything out in the open, as was said, it was retailer only

They had the sets displayed but were far from finished projects, they looked like they were just thrown together quickly so they’d have something to display

So if you've seen what was shown at LTF. Can you give us a little information on the builds/sidebuilds in the sets?

21 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Well first of all unless you work directly for TLG or signed a NDA before entering the room, you should be fine! Plenty of people have reported from toy fairs before without any trouble as far as I know :shrug_oh_well:

Second Lego most likely did not have every set in the line up there, so both the advent calendar and graveyard could still be true..

Did you see any animals in the sets beside the stag?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

So if you've seen what was shown at LTF. Can you give us a little information on the builds/sidebuilds in the sets?

I can tell you what I saw, but as I said they were pretty incomplete

Just now, Roebuck said:

Second Lego most likely did not have every set in the line up there, so both the advent calendar and graveyard could still be true.

I don’t doubt the calendar, but I do doubt the existence of the graveyard, convenient that we’d get 2 graveyard sets in 1 year ?

Just now, Roebuck said:

Did you see any animals in the sets beside the stag?

Buckbeak in HH, I believe Fang as well, no other animals that I can recall

40 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I don’t doubt the calendar, but I do doubt the existence of the graveyard, convenient that we’d get 2 graveyard sets in 1 year ?

Well Lego do stuff like that sometimes, so one do not rule out the other :shrug_oh_well:

40 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Buckbeak in HH, I believe Fang as well, no other animals that I can recall

That is great news, with 3 new moulds for animals and fantastic beasts :excited: I assume they put in some owls as well, even tough the were rare in the first wave compared to the older waves. In addition to spiders, rats and frogs :grin:
Ideally the hungarian horntail should be moulded as well, but from what I understand it is brick built?!

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

Ideally the hungarian horntail should be moulded as well, but from what I understand it is brick built?!

It is the same as the Occamy, it used one of the fantastic beasts heads as a placeholder

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

It is the same as the Occamy, it used one of the fantastic beasts heads as a placeholder

They at least look much better with some molded parts instead of completely brick built creatures.. The wings are also moulded in the final product I assume.. It is still possible that it is only moulded parts in the end I guess, but maybe they had used a castle dragon as stand in instead then :def_shrug:

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Please share it with us!

The tower has a smaller tower portion on the side of it, the patronus set has a small side build, hagrid’s Hut is 1000% based on film 3 onwards, that is all that I can really recall that was important

18 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

The tower has a smaller tower portion on the side of it, the patronus set has a small side build, hagrid’s Hut is 1000% based on film 3 onwards, that is all that I can really recall that was important

Hagrid's Hut being based on year 3+ is great news, I'm not a big fan of the year 1 and 2 design when compared to 3+

I think its better if we dont ask TheRandomBlocker anymore for information.

He already has told us more than he is allowed.

Otherwise he may get troubles with his job.

That doesn't mean i am not interrested in news:blush:

Just now, Sir Godric said:

Otherwise he may get troubles with his job.

How can they identify it is him?

4 hours ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

That’s where you’re wrong, they were at LTF

Many sources have said they weren’t 

EDIT: Hadn’t seen you say you were there. It is odd that the other leakers haven’t said they were there, they usually report all the secret stuff. For example the summer ninjago sets have been reported upon since NYTF

Edited by Whovastron

Just now, Whovastron said:

2 hours ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I believe Fang as well

I'm hoping it's true, I would love a fang!

5 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

EDIT: Hadn’t seen you say you were there. It is odd that the other leakers haven’t said they were there, they usually report all the secret stuff. For example the summer ninjago sets have been reported upon since NYTF

I think the difference is Lego is free to do with Ninjago as they want because it's their own license, whereas with other licenses, such as Star Wars and Harry Potter, they try to keep under much more strict rulings, most people wouldn't want to risk anything, but I'm leaving my job in a couple of months so don't want to risk too much as I need them references