Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

16 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

As far as a new Burrow set goes, I’m personally hoping we get a Deathly Hallows version, that includes the slightly spruced up house and wedding tent, rather than another HBP version. 

The old Burrow set is the only new concept that was tackled in the 2010 wave, the only one that was solely focused on HBP, and arguably the set from that time that has aged the best. I’m not sure how much it could be improved upon in a straight up remake, but a DH1 version would allow for some new elements (and yes we all love Bellatrix, but there are plenty of other places she could appear if Lego gives us a decent number of sets based of the later movies)

I really hope to see a new Bellatrix minifigure.

No matter in which set she will appear.

This figure is funtastic and one of the best lego figures for me.

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Welcome :classic:

I built the whomping willow set this weekend. On pictures I thought it was a little in the shadow of the GH fame, but was very impressed with the set. The car must be the most complex I have built in that size, with a lot of different techniques, the willow was also very well made and the castle nice as well :thumbup: Looking forward to getting the rest of the sets from this and last year in September :wink:

TheRandomBlocker; Is it you Rain Man?!

Are you serious?

The whomping willow set is boring to build. No awesome technic in this set, a lot of stickers and many little rooms.

54 minutes ago, Sir Godric said:

I really hope to see a new Bellatrix minifigure.

No matter in which set she will appear.

This figure is funtastic and one of the best lego figures for me.

She will.

Don't worry about the figurine: we got a lot of news minifigs in the first wave (cho,diggory...) and with the only leak, we know that we will get Fleur delacourt. Don't worry about that

I'm very excited about the brickbuilt horntail, I hope they surpass themselves :D It might be an immediate purchase.

I feel like they are finally doing a fair coverage of characters so this specific movie in lego almost feels like a first-timer to me! (Not to mention the attention to detail now)

I hope they use the new slope pieces for the dresses instead of fabric. Although I'm unsure about the mobility. I just don't want them to cast a pants McGonagall this time around, she really needed a dress. Perhaps they can use the fabric and the same design printed underneath so you get to choose, or is that too much? :laugh_hard:

Btw I wonder if they will give Harry and Ron the same middle part hairpiece. Or use Rex's hair for harry? Mhmm.

3 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Sorry for any unrest I may have caused, but @TheRandomBlocker I wasn’t trying to be patronising by calling you mate, I just call people that. If you’re gonna be a leaker, skepticism comes with the job.

But again sorry to everyone else for a bit of derailing there :classic:

Don't apoligise, you weren't the one who did anything wrong. 

I am so excited to see these sets! They will be a complete surprise because all info so far has been FAKE and wrong. 

42 minutes ago, LegoSims20 said:

Don't apoligise, you weren't the one who did anything wrong. 

I am so excited to see these sets! They will be a complete surprise because all info so far has been FAKE and wrong. 

I assume you have evidence or sources for this claim?

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

43 minutes ago, LegoSims20 said:

all info so far has been FAKE and wrong. 

Yeah, you are the MOST wrong person I have ever seen on the internet, but believe what you want ?

Really curious why everyone is so negative in this thread?  I've been lurking on Eurobricks for years for interesting ideas and for news.....it really turns me away when the thread turns to personal insults and away from discussion and news.....and yes, I'm trying to get to 10 posts so I can private message

I for one am extremely excited for a new moulded Buckbeak. I’m also very curious what the Horntail will look like. I expect it will likely have some moulded parts even though it’s brick built as a whole. I would hop the head is moulded as well as the end of the tail and the wings (praying for Smaug’s wings). I really hope it being brick built doesn’t make it look like a mechanical ninjago dragon.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I for one am extremely excited for a new moulded Buckbeak. I’m also very curious what the Horntail will look like. I expect it will likely have some moulded parts even though it’s brick built as a whole. I would hop the head is moulded as well as the end of the tail and the wings (praying for Smaug’s wings). I really hope it being brick built doesn’t make it look like a mechanical ninjago dragon.

I would expect something similair to Lloyd's Golden Dragon from the Legacy wave

3 minutes ago, Kristin W said:

Really curious why everyone is so negative in this thread?  I've been lurking on Eurobricks for years for interesting ideas and for news.....it really turns me away when the thread turns to personal insults and away from discussion and news.....and yes, I'm trying to get to 10 posts so I can private message

Agreed! Lol

I am hoping for something that expands out the Great Hall set. Otherwise, I have no preference what is made. 

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I would expect something similair to Lloyd's Golden Dragon from the Legacy wave

With that set size, that‘s probably all we can expect :grin: Hopefully it‘ll look more organic than that one, but a new head mould in combination with one of the existing wing moulds might just do the trick :thumbup: 

Expecto patronum:

harry, Sirius, stag, dementor

triwizard challenge:

harry, Cedric, fleur, krum

the watchtower/clocktower:

dumbeldore, Madame Maxime, harry, Ron, fleur, Hermione, krum 

Hagrids hut:

Hagrid, macnair, minister for magic (Cornelius fudge), harry, Ron, Hermione 

the knight bus:

stan shunpike, Ernie prang 

So that people who want to message random blocker but can’t can see^^^

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I assume you have evidence or sources for this claim?

Until all the sets are revealed by Lego, it is impossible to know for sure who is right or wrong since no one with a proven track record is saying anything..

1 hour ago, krazycp said:

I guess we will all know for sure when the information is revealed. 

Exactly :wink:

1 hour ago, Kristin W said:

I'm trying to get to 10 posts so I can private message

1 hour ago, Buckeye J said:

Agreed! Lol

Welcome to all the new members :classic: The easiest way to get 10 posts is to welcome each other in this thread :wink::
https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/17-hello33-my-name-is/

55 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

Expecto patronum:

triwizard challenge:

Hagrids hut:

the knight bus:

So that people who want to message random blocker but can’t can see^^^

Not a unlikely list, we will see soon enough if it is right :shrug_oh_well:

If I where to make a wild guess I would say the following figs:

Expecto patronum:

Harry, Sirius, stag, dementor

triwizard challenge:

Harry, Fleur, Krum and a dragon

Harry, Ron, Hermione, dementor, Sirius Black, Madam Pomfrey and Buckbeak

Hagrids hut:

Hagrid, Cornelius fudge, Harry, Hermione , Dumbledore, Buckbeak and Fang

the knight bus:

Stan Shunpike, Ernie Prang, Harry, a sleeping passanger and Padfoot

Yule ball
Fleur, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Parvati and or Padma Patil

29 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

UThe watchtower/clocktower:

Harry, Ron, Hermione, dementor, Sirius Black, Madam Pomfrey and Buckbeak

Oh how I would love that! I would much rather Yule Ball figs just be CMFs or in a figure and mini build type set then in a huge part of Hogwarts. 

2 hours ago, Legoniche said:

Expecto patronum:

triwizard challenge:

Hagrids hut:

the knight bus:

The sets/minifigs are correct. The Horntail set comes with a small hut.

Edited by Hoth Rebel

19 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

The sets/minifigs are correct. The Horntail set comes with a small hut.

Would you say it’s likely supposed to be the Champions tent from before the task?

Just now, LegoSims20 said:

wait so we're getting 5 sets now?

Yes, the list leaked a few weeks ago with the five names, but the figures included only recently came to light

As long as this theme sticks around for a bit, which it seems likely to do, I bet we'll see another CMF. The first one did very well, I'm sure.

Personally I'm so thankful that LEGO is finally covering a lot of Harry Potter stuff that they've never covered before. I'll have to wait to see these sets before I decide what I want to get, but just from the sounds of things it's great that LEGO is finally doing proper justice to Goblet of Fire especially, and I'm stoked to finally see a new Sirius and get Cornelius Fudge from the Prison of Azkaban sets.