Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Nothing new, but a person over on Instagram says he/she got the hands on a trade catalogue, with 5 normal HP sets (could still be some limited also) for release in June..No pictures, but the same set numbers as previous mentioned. I guess we will know more this time on Saturday :excited:

This is rather bad news actually since we now have no option other than relying on NYTF :tongue: If the sets aren‘t on display there, we‘ll have to wait for official pictures now that it‘s confirmed that the catalogues don‘t show anything, not even preliminary sketches :sceptic:

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

This is rather bad news actually since we now have no option other than relying on NYTF :tongue: If the sets aren‘t on display there, we‘ll have to wait for official pictures now that it‘s confirmed that the catalogues don‘t show anything, not even preliminary sketches :sceptic:

Well it was the same last year with 5 sets included FB in the catalogue with only placeholder pictures, but we still got a set at the NYTF and leaks of minfigs, new moulds etc later.. So I am hopeful, but must admit a little disappointed if the do not see anything in two days time, anyway it will only be a temporary setback :wink:

3 minutes ago, DocStrange said:

We just got a couple of Endgame (and many other) leaks, so hopefully Harry Potter will be soon to follow!

Endgame sets release in April, HP sets release in June. I think we’ve still got some waiting to do before we get real HP leaks unless we get information from NYTF

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

17 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Endgame sets release in April, HP sets release in June. I think we’ve still got some waiting to do before we get real HP leaks unless we get information from NYTF

Exactly. Our final hope to get them a little early is NYTF. If they aren't on display there we'll have to wait for quite some time

What is the main reason why they let us waiting so long for pictures?

Is it because they are frightened of copys from other producers or do they hope to make more cash 

with the customers if there is such a hype for harry potter sets and they let the fans wait for pictures?

Its not the same with other sets.

Last year nearly every shop in Austria and Germany was sold out with the harry potter products.

15 minutes ago, Sir Godric said:

What is the main reason why they let us waiting so long for pictures?

Is it because they are frightened of copys from other producers or do they hope to make more cash 

with the customers if there is such a hype for harry potter sets and they let the fans wait for pictures?

Its not the same with other sets.

Last year nearly every shop in Austria and Germany was sold out with the harry potter products.

Thats because of knock-off brands

I hope so, me and my girlfriend have been doing the calendars since 2016. The city one is just tiresome and the last couple Star Wars ones have been awful. Would be fresh to see one from this theme. 

I am taking this news with a huge grain of salt, but it would be fantastic if it proves true! It would certainly make a lot of sense and it would be sure to include some great exclusives. Very excited to see how this rumor plays out

If it’s true, then it sounds very exciting! And what’s great is that Christmas is always depicted in the films. So as others have said, we can expect a lot Christmas/Winter/Hogsmede versions of characters. 

8 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

If it’s true, then it sounds very exciting! And what’s great is that Christmas is always depicted in the films. So as others have said, we can expect a lot Christmas/Winter/Hogsmede versions of characters. 

Hoping for Hogsmeade people too:blush:

53 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

The Harry Potter Advent Calendar will sell so well - A licensed theme that has Christmas in EVERY SINGLE MOVIE.

(Except deathly hallows part 2)