Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I might be wrong, but I think they have to hand their phones to the staff while being in the showroom, so they then take notes on a piece of paper, leave the room to update their newsticker and return to the booth afterwards :purrr:

2 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Last years you weren't even allowed to take notes behind the curtains. You do have to hand in your phone yes. 

Wow:laugh_hard:, well that explains a lot. I wonder why since the endgame and star wars sets are most likely not even there.

There haven’t been any updates in the last 30 minutes, but I don’t think it’s over just yet since other themes haven’t been covered either (TLM2 being a notable example). 

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Wow:laugh_hard:, well that explains a lot. I wonder why since the endgame and star wars sets are most likely not even there.

I guess they just want to reveal everything themselves as official press release and/or have deals with the licensing partner. 

I sadly doubt we're gonna see any Potter related stuff, but I hope to be proven wrong! Its mostly because of the Lego Movie 2 & Avengers stuff, I assume its gonna be a few months before anything is shown.

Well, the guys over at zusammengebaut had to catch their train and promised to post more bits of information later. They didn’t specify which themes they provide additional info for, apart from SW and Ninjago. Maybe we’ll get lucky, maybe we don’t :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Well, the guys over at zusammengebaut had to catch their train and promised to post more bits of information later. They didn’t specify which themes they provide additional info for, apart from SW and Ninjago. Maybe we’ll get lucky, maybe we don’t :shrug_oh_well:

Probably the latter

Patience my friends, the leakers on IG said there's alot more coming. Just gotta wait for the trickle affect. 

Edited by RODDY

Just now, RODDY said:

Patience my friends, the leakers on IG said there's alot more coming. Just gotta wait for the trickle affect. 

Well, those "leakers" could actually credit their source, it's the guys over at zusammengebaut.com that have reported from the toy fair all day long :wink: Some of the "leakers" just took screenshots over at their blog and passed it as their own info on IG, not exactly polite if you ask me. Speaking of zusammengebaut, they'll be continuing their report in about 10 minutes :sweet:

2 hours ago, Calunca said:

Post something to reach ten posts. Anything!

Even simply a letter 'a'!

I honestly didn’t even realise that that is how it works ?

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Well, those "leakers" could actually credit their source, it's the guys over at zusammengebaut.com that have reported from the toy fair all day long :wink: Some of the "leakers" just took screenshots over at their blog and passed it as their own info on IG, not exactly polite if you ask me. Speaking of zusammengebaut, they'll be continuing their report in about 10 minutes :sweet:

Okay guess I'm bookmarking that website and constantly hitting the refresh button. 

That was a bummer, they are even more secretive then last year *huh*

Maybe one set in NY again :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Man I’m really starting to worry that there is no HP information coming

or maybe not even any new harry potter sets. Everything i saw of a new line was just wild speculations. Are the set numbers official or just a rumor? Maybe they canceld the theme again?

5 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

That was a bummer, they are even more secretive then last year *huh*

Maybe one set in NY again :shrug_oh_well:

Anyone know when the NY Show is happening?

Just now, Geoh said:

Anyone know when the NY Show is happening?

Feb 16th - Feb 19th. We could see some form of reveal there but i doubt it as they would probably desire to promote the new theme instead and Harry Potter might take the focus away :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Kyp said:

or maybe not even any new harry potter sets. Everything i saw of a new line was just wild speculations. Are the set numbers official or just a rumor? Maybe they canceld the theme again?

No they said there are more sets this year and the numbers and names come from reliable sources. It was the most popular theme of 2018 so I’m sure they will make plenty more HP sets.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

No they said there are more sets this year and the numbers and names come from reliable sources. It was the most popular theme of 2018 so I’m sure they will make plenty more HP sets.

Ah thank goodness. I usually just buy city and creator but Harry Potter got me hooked since its first run and i was sooo happy for last years sets. Thanks for the instant relief :)

9 minutes ago, Kyp said:

Ah thank goodness. I usually just buy city and creator but Harry Potter got me hooked since its first run and i was sooo happy for last years sets. Thanks for the instant relief :)

No one knows anything about it after this wave though

5 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Didn't Lego reveal a few months ago on their own Instagram that there's more Harry Potter to come?

Yes.

It is confirmed.

They probably will show them at the NYTF