Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, tafkatb said:

I'll probably want to get everything from this wave, but the Knight Bus is easily the one I'm most excited about. Ern looks nice! Bland, yes, but very true to his onscreen appearance.

Its the other way around with me, from the sets we know about atm the Knight Bus is the only one I'll be skipping. Unless it comes with something surprising that makes the set worth the money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So today we got offical Spiderman Far from Home set pictures which will release June 1st, just like the Harry Potter sets. Can‘t be long till we see them as well, right?

Edited by topiku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, topiku said:

So today we got offical Spiderman Far from Home set pictures which will release June 1st, just like the Harry Potter sets. Can‘t be long till we see them as well, right?

The FFH sets are released in April :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The FFH sets are released in April :wink:

This is correct. April release from them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The FFH sets are released in April :wink:

Oh okay I was sure I heard they released in June, my bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Its the other way around with me, from the sets we know about atm the Knight Bus is the only one I'll be skipping. Unless it comes with something surprising that makes the set worth the money

I’m the same as you, but for fans that didn’t get either of the previous Knight Bus sets, I can see why these would be the most exciting.

On the topic of vehicles, we got Hogwarts Express last wave and the Knight Bus this wave. Does anyone think LEGO consider set distribution when they plan a wave? So that they aren’t all buildings etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

The thing is though, most fans actually wouldn’t care much about Marge if she were just a regular minifigure. If she was balloon!Marge sure, but normally she’s just a sour woman in a tweed suit. It’s possible that after some of the other new molds (that we’ve been so much more excited for) they just didn’t have the budget to inflate Marge, and what’s the point otherwise?

I think the problem is we are getting a set we already got in 2011, its ovisouly gonna be a different build, but its similar to the last one, I would have been so happy if the durselys were included, or some sort of extra. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if I had the 2011 oneX or even still had my original from 2004. This new one is most certainly going to have a superior build and minifigures. That makes it worth the price for me. Like the Avengers SHIELD quinjet. Compare the 2012 one to the 2019 one. I have the original. But the new one is far superior in detail and design so I’m gonna get it. Same when comparing the 2012 X-Wing and TIE Fighter to the 2018 versions. I have both of those but the new ones are still on my wanted list. Lego improves its detail, designs and part inventory consistently all the time, this new knight bus will likely be very worth it.

just my thoughts on it though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw leaked photo of Ernie Prang minifig. Wow! I really like it. Better than the first version imo.

His bald piece with with white hair will mix really well with faces with white facial hair. The bald 80yo grandpa with white hair look has not been better until now.

I also like Prang's torso assembly very much. Simple, nice and very usable.

Leaked photo of Cedric ... first-task? ... minifig is how the first quidditch minifigs should be .... torso, hip and leg design continuation. The leg assembly printed with the lower part of the robe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

HeY GuYS, My UnClE wOrKs at LeGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE ToLD Me ThAT The CLOCKToWer Will Include THE MEDIcAL WiNG aNd the AugUsT sets Will Include The GrAvYRAd WiTH EDWaRDS CLULLENS CoRPSe, and WORMTAIL And HArry with 600 Alive EaTErS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THeRE Waill BE. A EXTRA LaRge SHREIKiNG SHACK WiTH A Whomping Whomp!!!!!!!!! A SNAPE AS WELL FOR $14.99!!!!!!

THeY DONT WANt To TeLl yOu Thid bur we are getting. A CHamBEr if Secrets for $4.99!!!!!!

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

[random nonsense]

....are you ok? :grin:

B2T: Excellent choice for Ernie‘s hairpiece, I didn‘t even think of the series 10 grandpa/ TLBM Alfred hairpiece :thumbup: So much better than 2011‘s rendition, let‘s hope they can improve upon the shrunken head in a similar fashion :classic:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

 

HeY GuYS, My UnClE wOrKs at LeGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE ToLD Me ThAT The CLOCKToWer Will Include THE MEDIcAL WiNG aNd the AugUsT sets Will Include The GrAvYRAd WiTH EDWaRDS CLULLENS CoRPSe, and WORMTAIL And HArry with 600 Alive EaTErS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THeRE Waill BE. A EXTRA LaRge SHREIKiNG SHACK WiTH A Whomping Whomp!!!!!!!!! A SNAPE AS WELL FOR $14.99!!!!!!

THeY DONT WANt To TeLl yOu Thid bur we are getting. A CHamBEr if Secrets for $4.99!!!!!!

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lego-Freak said:

let‘s hope they can improve upon the shrunken head in a similar fashion

I don’t doubt it at all, I think the Shrunken Will easily be improved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, notarealperson said:

do we still not know what the 15 dollar set will be

Theoretically we don’t know what either of the August sets are, there are just rumors about the 55 dollar one being the Graveyard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how funny would it be if we got the prefects bathroom

though the 2 task would make more sense with a harry and maybe a Ron or hermione maybe even victor krum or a mermaid  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, notarealperson said:

how funny would it be if we got the prefects bathroom

Ugh, don’t say things like that because I want a prefects’ bathroom. 

It’s a gorgeous room with a ton of interesting elements that would be really fun to see tackled in LEGO. Plus, a great opportunity to get Moaning Mrtyle without having to wait until Lego swings back around to chamber of secrets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

Ugh, don’t say things like that because I want a prefects’ bathroom. 

It’s a gorgeous room with a ton of interesting elements that would be really fun to see tackled in LEGO. Plus, a great opportunity to get Moaning Mrtyle without having to wait until Lego swings back around to chamber of secrets. 

That would be amazing. Take a hint, Lego!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, notarealperson said:

how funny would it be if we got the prefects bathroom

though the 2 task would make more sense with a harry and maybe a Ron or hermione maybe even victor krum or a mermaid  

Well the Mermaid sticker from the USC Hogwarts Set can be used for a MOC of that, but you're right i would prefer that to a dragon. I want more hogwarts rooms.

Speaking of bathrooms.. Please give us the moarning myrthe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dre Head - Knight Bust picture is leaked. 

It's a normal head and IMHO it sucks, printing is weird, they should just print the whole head and give a hairpiece not print the hair on the head (does that make sense?) :roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Dre Head - Knight Bust picture is leaked. 

It's a normal head and IMHO it sucks, printing is weird, they should just print the whole head and give a hairpiece not print the hair on the head (does that make sense?) :roflmao:

Thats right, it just looks weird without the hair. The Head isn't in the books so the only source we have are the movies. (one of the little really cool additions by the movies). He is like a huge bunch of hair with a little head in it. this looks like a normal sized head with weird hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

I’m the same as you, but for fans that didn’t get either of the previous Knight Bus sets, I can see why these would be the most exciting.

On the topic of vehicles, we got Hogwarts Express last wave and the Knight Bus this wave. Does anyone think LEGO consider set distribution when they plan a wave? So that they aren’t all buildings etc. 

Yess you're right.

I am one of these fans.

I started collecting HP Sets since last year and i don't want to pay this crazy prices for older Sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kyp said:

Thats right, it just looks weird without the hair. The Head isn't in the books so the only source we have are the movies. (one of the little really cool additions by the movies). He is like a huge bunch of hair with a little head in it. this looks like a normal sized head with weird hair.

They could've use a baby head but that will require a new hair mold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.