1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

75945:

Harry (leaked)

Sirius (torso leaked)

75946:

Harry, Fleur, Cedric and Krum (leaked)

75947:

Harry, Ron and Hermione (leaked)

Hagrid, Minister of Magic and McNair (not leaked)

75948:

Dumbledore and Fleur (leaked)

Harry and Krum (torso leaked)

Hermione, Ron and Madame Maxime (not leaked)

75957:

Ernie (torso leaked)

Stan (not leaked)

Thanks for summing up which minifigure parts have leaked, that's really helpful! I think Sirius, Macnair and Fang are the characters I can't wait to see the most, though I'll be interested to see Ron and Hermione in their Yule Ball robes after Ashnflash's interpretation of what they could look like in Just2Good's video:

FYI you guys, I bought an HP minifigure from the Lego store over the weekend...the price was 3.14 instead of the usual 3.99. The cashier said "they're phasing it out" I just wanted to let you guys all know in case anyone wants to stock up!

2 minutes ago, joeee said:

FYI you guys, I bought an HP minifigure from the Lego store over the weekend...the price was 3.14 instead of the usual 3.99. The cashier said "they're phasing it out" I just wanted to let you guys all know in case anyone wants to stock up!

Wow, that's odd.  Thanks for letting us know!  In what country/territory do you live?

Also, any indication as to whether we will be getting a Grim/Animagus dog with the Knight Bus?  It seems like a perfect opportunity, albeit probably one that would require another new mold

1 minute ago, RogueTwo said:

Also, any indication as to whether we will be getting a Grim/Animagus dog with the Knight Bus?  It seems like a perfect opportunity, albeit probably one that would require another new mold

No we aren’t getting Sirius’ Animagus form

21 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

No we aren’t getting Sirius’ Animagus form

Wow, thanks for the quick confirmation!  :thumbup:
That's a disappointment, but there will be more waves of sets and minifigures down the road, I'm sure.  

1 hour ago, joeee said:

Doesn’t surprise me, the Lego Movie 2 ones were released 1st Feb. So technically the HP ones have been discontinued since then.

3 hours ago, joeee said:

Does anyone know if there's anywhere they're still selling in the UK apart from the Lego shops themselves? It'd be great to pick up a few extras while they're cheaper, especially Cho Chang for that Ravenclaw torso :wub:

21 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Does anyone know if there's anywhere they're still selling in the UK apart from the Lego shops themselves? It'd be great to pick up a few extras while they're cheaper, especially Cho Chang for that Ravenclaw torso :wub:

My local Sainsbury’s has 4 and a half full boxes. Still £3,  if they’ve got loads

1 hour ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

48 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

My local Sainsbury’s has 4 and a half full boxes. Still £3,  if they’ve got loads

I second the Sainsburys. My local got another load in well after the first lot. They seem to have gone quick, but worth checking.

My Sainsbury’s got one box in the week of release. Then only got a restock in December. By then no one was buying them. So their boxes are still pretty full

Edited by Whovastron

4 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Toymaster can be pretty good if there is one near you. My local one is really helpful and even sort the figs out for you, so all you have to do is ask for the ones you want.

41 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

So the clocktower has the yule ball and what else?

Apparently there is an upper level, but from what I recall, even the people who were behind the curtain couldn’t quite tell what it was supposed to be. The models shown at Toy Fair were unfinished after all. 

So the Clocktower:

No pendulum

No Medical Wing

Has Yule Ball

Upper level looks to be a classroom or something

Some sort of tower like the original

Is this the current information?

In my opinion, the Clocktower shouldn't be GoF themed. Although the Yule Ball is new and unique, theres so many better options they could've done.

Hagrid's Hut should be more Order of the Phoenix themed with Grawp and Umbridge, with the PoA versions of Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as Buckbeak in the Clocktower, making the Clocktower more Prisoner of Azkaban themed.

2 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

In my opinion, the Clocktower shouldn't be GoF themed. Although the Yule Ball is new and unique, theres so many better options they could've done.

Hagrid's Hut should be more Order of the Phoenix themed with Grawp and Umbridge, with the PoA versions of Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as Buckbeak in the Clocktower, making the Clocktower more Prisoner of Azkaban themed.

The Grawp scenes take place deep within the forbidden forest, and aren’t really connected to Hagrid’s Hut other than the fact that Grawp is Hagrid’s brother. I suspect if we get Grawp it will be as his own set, with him as a buildable giant fig. Would make a great small to medium sized set next year, maybe even with a much desired centaur?

Seriously though, out of all the movies, Prisoner of Azkaban is the one where Hagrid’s Hut gets the most action, and is therefore the best option for making a play set out of. Plus, despite doing 3 versions of the Hut previously, this will be the first one to depict Buckbeak’s rescue, he’s never come with the building he’s most closely associated with before. 

And despite the Clocktower getting a ton of focus in the third movie, very little action takes place in that area, so it doesn’t surprise me that they decided not to worry about making it PoA themed, after all, you want to put the Yule Ball in an appropriately striking and recognizable facade. 

Maybe wait to pass ultimate judgement until we can see what we’re actually getting. 

4 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

The Clocktower being GoF themed is fine, the only bad thing is the build at TF had no pendulum (which the final product could very well have). But aside from the hospital wing there isn't anything important going on there so including the Yule Ball on the ground floor is therefore a great inclusion.

As for Hagrid's Hut, it would've made no sense at all to be based on OotP. First of all Grawp was hidden deep inside the Forbidden Forest (and was never even near HH) and second of all PoA is the film the Hut appears most prominently in. If you'd ask a random Potterhead what movie/book is most associated with the hut PoA is the answer you would be getting a lot of times.

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Clocktower being GoF themed is fine, the only bad thing is the build at TF had no pendulum (which the final product could very well have). But aside from the hospital wing there isn't anything important going on there so including the Yule Ball on the ground floor is therefore a great inclusion.

As for Hagrid's Hut, it would've made no sense at all to be based on OotP. First of all Grawp was hidden deep inside the Forbidden Forest (and was never even near HH) and second of all PoA is the film the Hut appears most prominently in. If you'd ask a random Potterhead what movie/book is most associated with the hut PoA is the answer you would be getting a lot of times.

I completely agree with you that the Buckbeak scene is the most iconic revolving around Hagrid's Hut - but if they did the Grawp scene, that could make sense as well since the 2010 Hut included Aragog. 

If Buckbeak and the PoA trio are also very commonly associated with the Clocktower so if they decided that as their final decision it could've work great as well!

4 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

If Buckbeak and the PoA trio are also very commonly associated with the Clocktower so if they decided that as their final decision it could've work great as well

Buckbeak isn’t associated with the Clocktower... if you’re referring to where Sirius is held, that’s not the Clocktower

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Buckbeak isn’t associated with the Clocktower... if you’re referring to where Sirius is held, that’s not the Clocktower

I know it's not the Clocktower... All I'm saying is that it's Prisoner of Azkaban related.

In the end, anything from Prisoner of Azkaban would work better in the Clocktower than the Yule Ball.

Nonetheless I'm still excited to see how the sets turn out.

1 hour ago, GryffindorResistance said:

I completely agree with you that the Buckbeak scene is the most iconic revolving around Hagrid's Hut - but if they did the Grawp scene, that could make sense as well since the 2010 Hut included Aragog. 

If Buckbeak and the PoA trio are also very commonly associated with the Clocktower so if they decided that as their final decision it could've work great as well!

But Aragog at least made sense to some degree as Hagrid carried his dead body to his hut in HBP (which honestly is the only time I actually like Aragog, DEAD, that f**cker was nightmare fuel for me when I was a kid)