Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Holy crap. These sets are amazing and totally unexpected! The graveyard looks like a great little set and the Deathly Hallows gravestone is a really nice touch. The barren land area seems to have some play feature in it which should be interesting and baby Voldemort would be awesome! If the description says it’s included I’m sure we’ll see it on the back of the box at some point. Also we basically get 5 figures in what I’m assuming is a $20 set, all of which are exclusive! The Death Eater does look really cool and I’m glad they made this version even though I never expected them to. The carriage set is just breathtaking though. All exclusive figures again and they’re all incredible, two horses, and a fully openable carriage with interior?? That’s awesome!!! And as someone else said, you can use one of the Pegasi (?) for Valkyrie! I didn’t expect these sets to be so good! 

can't wait to use the horses for my custom Valkyrie

2 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

All I can say is I'm just so happy they are doing the Goblet of Fire sets, they all look amazing, some look much better than last year's choice of sets, and hey there may be some minor nitpicks with certain minifigs etc in these new sets but overall Lego has done a great job. The only thing that I think is missing with this wave is the underwater lake task, I do wish Lego made that into a set so we could have all three Triwizard tasks like they did in 2005, but oh well, maybe they will do the lake set early next year? Also, it's interesting how Lego still haven't included a new teenage Ginny Weasley minifig with the mid-legs in any of these sets, but I'm assuming next year she will 100% be included in a Order of the Phoenix set.

There's always time for the water task

I think Fleur even has dual molded legs! And Gabrielle is a very nice touch. It seems they added the Peverell gravestone from Godric’s Hollow into the Riddle graveyard? Not sure what that’s about but it looks awesome  

Wow, I love this year's direction with $20 small sets.

First, Expecto Patronum with Harry and Sirius plus two Dementors (one exclusive minifigure) and great tree builds, and an AMAZING Stag Patronus.

Now, Rise of Voldemort with Harry, Voldemort, Pettigrew AND a Death Eater (FOUR exclusive minifigures) plus a decent Graveyard build with nice accessories.

This is amazing.

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think Fleur even has dual molded legs! And Gabrielle is a very nice touch. It seems they added the Peverell gravestone from Godric’s Hollow into the Riddle graveyard? Not sure what that’s about but it looks awesome  

It doesn’t make any sense (especially since the Deathly Hallows symbol doesn’t show up until the eponymous book), but it’s still awesome :wub:

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Now, Rise of Voldemort with Harry, Voldemort, Pettigrew AND a Death Eater (FOUR exclusive minifigures) plus a decent Graveyard build with nice accessories.

This is amazing.

Don’t forget the baby Voldy that’s also included (at least according to the description), increasing the value even further :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

It doesn’t make any sense (especially since the Deathly Hallows symbol doesn’t show up until the eponymous book), but it’s still awesome :wub:

Don’t forget the baby Voldy that’s also included (at least according to the description), increasing the value even further :thumbup:

I just found out reading the article :grin:

That's even more amazing!

34 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I would say I’m disappointed we get a generic death eater instead of Lucius

Would be surprised if it is generic, I am pretty sure it is a named character like everything else except the dementors in this theme :shrug_oh_well:

Really odd they leaked now so early if they are limited sets, I would not completely rule out the possibility for 1-2 limited sets in addition to these then *huh*

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Graveyard- Cheap

Carriage- Expensive

the carriage cant be £55 surely...

Just now, daniboy1997 said:

the carriage cant be £55 surely...

It’s the more expensive one of the 2 sets, so whatever the higher price is, that is what the carriage will cost

Just now, Roebuck said:

Would be surprised if it is generic, I am pretty sure it is a named character like everything else except the dementors in this theme :shrug_oh_well:

He’s just called ‘Death Eater’ on the box and he can’t have a double-sided face due to the wizard’s hat mould not covering the back of the head, so yeah, he’s a generic Death Eater :wink: You can always pretend he’s Lucius, Crabbe’s father or Macnair (or whoever else that was present) 

6 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Really odd they leaked now so early if they are limited sets, I would not completely rule out the possibility for 1-2 limited sets in addition to these then *huh*

Could it be that North America get these 2 sets in June and the others in August and Europe vice versa? Would make sense on a production level

5 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

It’s the more expensive one of the 2 sets, so whatever the higher price is, that is what the carriage will cost

Promobricks say it will cost 49,99 Euro, if that is right £55 seems odd :sceptic: Is it possible that is the price of a different set :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

He’s just called ‘Death Eater’ on the box and he can’t have a double-sided face due to the wizard’s hat mould not covering the back of the head, so yeah, he’s a generic Death Eater :wink: You can always pretend he’s Lucius, Crabbe’s father or Macnair (or whoever else that was present) 

Ok, makes it easier to army-build :tongue:

1 minute ago, Heppy9 said:

Could it be that North America get these 2 sets in June and the others in August and Europe vice versa? Would make sense on a production level

Would be a new method, but not impossible I guess :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Roebuck said:

Promobricks say it will cost 49,99 Euro, if that is right £55 seems odd :sceptic: Is it possible that is the price of a different set :shrug_oh_well:

I didn’t say £55, he did ?, I don’t know what it’ll be in the UK, very doubtful that we’re getting more than these 2 sets

Ive just heard its £55, thought thats been the rumour for ages...

find it hard to believe that the carriage would cost more than hagrids hut...

Great surprise seeing these two sets! 

Graveyard set is good- the figures and the statue. Not sure about the main build and that trophy. Can't complain too much considering the price and fantastic minifigures. 

The carriage set is a welcomed surprise. Really like the build on this and the figures are good additions too. What excites me the most about this set is that it wasn't expected but makes perfect sense. Gives me hope for future HP Waves to come! 

Love the majority of this wave: Patronus, Graveyard Duel, Knightbus and Hagrid's Hut are day 1 purchases for me. 

This is the discription of the sets posted on https://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/lego-harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire-sets-to-include-voldemort-fight-beauxbatons-112592/ it does not mention “baby voldemort”, where was that info found?

Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™(Piececount: 430 pieces; Pricepoint (SRP): 49,99 € - $49.99)

Imaginations will take flight with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™ building kit. Young witches and wizards will relive the thrilling scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ where the magnificent flying carriage makes its hair-raising journey to Hogwarts, where Hagrid™ waits to guide it safely in to land. Once on the ground, the carriage rebuilds into a 2-floor bedroom and tea-drinking area—the perfect place to plan new adventures with Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour. With 4 minifigures and 2 flying horses with moveable wings, legs and heads, the Beauxbatons’ carriage will transport any Harry Potter fan to a magical world of imaginative play. 

This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy includes 4 minifigures: Hagrid™, Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour.

The buildable toy carriage has an opening door to enable access to the interior.

On land, the ornate flying carriage rebuilds as a 2-floor living space, with 2 banquettes and a buildable table on the first floor and 2 floor-beds and a shelf with 2 drawers on the second floor.

2 winged horses (called Abraxans) have poseable heads, legs and wings.

Hagrid™ wears his Yule Ball costume, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour both wear their student uniform and have a wand.

Accessory elements include a chest, 4 lanterns (attached to the carriage), a letter, 4 tea cups and a teapot, a bottle to feed the horses and 2 paddles used by Hagrid™ to guide the carriage in to land.

Toy carriage with horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.

Toy carriage without horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.

Toy carriage rebuilt as 2-floor accommodation measures over 7” (20cm) high

The Rise of Voldemort™ (Piececount: 184 pieces; Pricepoint: 19,99 € - $19.99)

There’s magic, adventure and action with LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75965 The Rise of Voldemort™. In this iconic scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™, Harry is trapped on Tom Riddle’s tombstone in a spooky graveyard while the deceitful Peter Pettigrew mixes a potion. After he mixes the potion, Voldemort magically appears with the pull of a brick lever. After summoning a Death Eater™, Voldemort releases Harry and they start to duel. This awesome gift for kids is full of spells, surprises and spectacular battles—so young witches and wizards will need all their Defense Against the Dark Arts skills to help Harry escape!

Includes 4 minifigures: Harry Potter™ with wand and Triwizard Challenge outfit, Lord Voldemort™ with wand, Peter Pettigrew with wand and a Death Eater™.

This building set for kids features the Little Hangleton graveyard from Harry Potter™ and the Goblet of Fire™ with tombstones and vegetation.

Pull the brick lever to raise the Voldemort™ figure from a hidden compartment beneath the ground into an upright position.

Accessories includes a cauldron, a bone, a dagger and the Triwizard Cup.

This Harry Potter ™ LEGO® set measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.

Nino leaks has said these sets will be coming out in August for the us and uk but everywhere else it will be June so now I’m really confused

someone im speaking to is 100% certain we are gonna get a D2C £200 durmstrang ship, im not the only one thinking this will not happen?! thoughts?

3 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

Nino leaks has said these sets will be coming out in August for the us and uk but everywhere else it will be June so now I’m really confused

He also said that “all the sets” are coming out in August in the UK, so either he’s misinformed or he’s lying, I believe that 2 of them are, but know for a fact not all of them are

someone im speaking to is 100% certain we are gonna get a D2C £200 durmstrang ship, im not the only one thinking this will not happen?! thoughts?

It’s not impossible, the PotC ships were about that (I think, correct me if I’m wrong), so would make sense, with all the potential minifigures, Krum, Karkaroff, Miscellaneous student, maybe a teacher or 2 from Hogwarts

By a 100% certain do you mean they have like information from an employee of Lego or something or certain as it opinion

Certain as an opinion, i personally dont think theyd head in this direction. Yes PotC sets have big expensive ships but the films revolves around ships. Bare in mind the Ship itself is in the film for a few seconds

2 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

It's not impossible, the PotC ships were about that (I think, correct me if I’m wrong), so would make sense, with all the potential minifigures, Krum, Karkaroff, Miscellaneous student, maybe a teacher or 2 from Hogwarts

could even make a small attachment to the ship which depicts the underwater task? could fit quite nicely even if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's totally unlikely though

Certain as an opinion, i personally dont think theyd head in this direction. Yes PotC sets have big expensive ships but the films revolves around ships. Bare in mind the Ship itself is in the film for a few seconds

It would be amazing if they did but I don’t thing I have enough money for that as well, it was a struggle getting all of last wave 

Just now, legoSDR said:

could even make a small attachment to the ship which depicts the underwater task? could fit quite nicely even if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's totally unlikely though

Like have the ship, with krum with under water costsume and normal, another student, karkaroff, Harry, hermione and Ron, two merpeople and Barty crouch, with a small underwater stage bit and a small platform with the clock

But then again i guess you could argue that we get a hell of alot of star wars, so it could be likely we get somethign unexpected, i think the ship and 2nd task could work really well but i think it is very unlikely