Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Well we can‘t blame Nino for this, let‘s just hope we get the pictures in the next week or so ?‍♂️

TLG sure are taking their sweet time in revealing these sets. I hope it’s this week. I really just want to see them already and then all this leaking business can be over

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

[...] and then all this leaking business can be over

Except for the remaining two sets, then the fun can start all over again :grin:

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

TLG sure are taking their sweet time in revealing these sets. I hope it’s this week. I really just want to see them already and then all this leaking business can be over

Will the Harry Potter official set pictures come out sometime this week? Does anyone here have an educated guess on a date Lego might reveal them? To my understanding they revealed last years wave in like early May? If so then maybe the official pictures will be out in a good 2 weeks from now maybe, so I'm okay with only waiting a couple weeks to see actual HD pictures.

6 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

Will the Harry Potter official set pictures come out sometime this week? Does anyone here have an educated guess on a date Lego might reveal them? To my understanding they revealed last years wave in like early May? If so then maybe the official pictures will be out in a good 2 weeks from now maybe, so I'm okay with only waiting a couple weeks to see actual HD pictures.

Well the sets came out a month later last year (in the US) than they do this year, so the reveal should be earlier than last year

1 hour ago, Legoniche said:

Alright this needs to stop, I don’t mean to name names, but halfbloodprince- ur getting on my nerves, whilst it is frustrating they’d want to keep the, for themselves for a lil while, Nino has been leaking for years, he’s many peoples number 1 guy to go to leaks for, including me, and, he’s a nice person, it’s not nice to have people saying mean stuff about you online so stop, just stop- he isn’t allowed to share them, end of. Don’t attack him. LDD has proven he is reliable himself, so I believe what he says, And so should you, without a lot of these guys we’d have nothing. Think about that for a moment

Why thank you kind sir! You sure are nice! 200 house points to legoniche!

besides, thosa are instruction images! I would understand you couldn’t leak confidential images, but not instruction pictures.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Frog said:

is the clock tower the same building that was on the other side of the micro scale Hogwarts from the great Hall and Dumbledores Tower?

No, that's the Viaduct Entrance. The Clocktower has only been released as a Lego model once before, in 2004.

Edited by Graupensuppe

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Frog said:

is the clock tower the same building that was on the other side of the micro scale Hogwarts from the great Hall and Dumbledores Tower?

It’s the one with the pendulum featured heavily in prisoner of Azkaban- it’s not in the D2C micro scale hogwarts :)

7 minutes ago, Chocolate Frog said:

No, technically speaking I’m pretty sure it’s part of the castle that didn’t make it into the D2C. 

1 hour ago, RandomSniper109 said:

Because I was just going to ask, from what you can remember is the first task tent fabric or brick built (I assume fabric but just wanted to ask)

Brick Built

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

So I guess every word that Lord voldemort guy said about his info on the sets was complete bogus

What do you mean?

7 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Brick Built

What do you mean?

The Eurobricks user, Lord Voldemort. He came on here a while back and said he had an inside guy who gave him all this info but nothing he said was true. 

Thanks for the replies Graupensuppe, Legoniche and Accio Lego. 

I'm currently building a Minifigure scale version of the D2C set and I would have been gutted to find Lego were doing that building.

10 minutes ago, Chocolate Frog said:

Thanks for the replies Graupensuppe, Legoniche and Accio Lego. 

I'm currently building a Minifigure scale version of the D2C set and I would have been gutted to find Lego were doing that building.

Dayum that’s really cool! I wish I had the time and money to do that ?- do you have Instagram? because I’d love to see some pics of it

25 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The Eurobricks user, Lord Voldemort. He came on here a while back and said he had an inside guy who gave him all this info but nothing he said was true. 

Oh yeah, who's brother worked for Lego and knew every single set for the next few years of Harry Potter. Did anyone even fell for that? It contradicted all the information we got by that point.

Anyway I'm not really that bordered we didn't get the other leaks, the official reveal is probably less than a month away by now (if not a week) and it would be way better to be surprised with official pictures. This is also why we shouldn't put dates on leaks, same thing happened with (I believe) Marvel about 2 months ago, we can't take them for granted, that's just going to dissapoint us.

Also I've finally seen the dementor attack set, it looks gorgeous. Sirious Hair looks somehow different, but it's a weird angle so who knows.

I’m a little late to this but looking at the measurements of the sets, I’m very impressed. The Horntail sounds like it will be a decent size but the Clocktower will be huge! It has to be more than $90, it’s gotta be $100 at least, for that size. I’m really looking forward to adding it to the rest of the Hogwarts builds we got last year. So excited for images 

9 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Nope, the Minecraft sets also haven't been revealed yet (despite also being June releases) and neither have the Overwatch sets (which are a fall release) :wink: We only have vague descriptions for the latter and next to no info on the former (apart from the set numbers, names, prices and parts counts).

Edit: Oh, and three TLM2 sets also have yet to be revealed :laugh:

I'm pretty sure the last 3 TLM2 sets release in August, especially since it doesn't make any sense for them to release a wave in may and another in june. Also, I thought Overwatch was discontinued due to bad sales?

25 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Also, I thought Overwatch was discontinued due to bad sales?

Where have you heard that? :oh3: I hope the two upcoming sets haven‘t been cancelled then. They were shown at the Nuremberg Toy Fair after all...

B2T: The sets do sound good, but I’d keep my expectations in check, especially when it comes to the Clocktower :classic: The amount of rooms represented sounds amazing, but they’re probably not as detailed as some might expect them to be :shrug_oh_well:

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I hope the two upcoming sets haven‘t been cancelled then.

They're not.

6 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m a little late to this but looking at the measurements of the sets, I’m very impressed. The Horntail sounds like it will be a decent size but the Clocktower will be huge! It has to be more than $90, it’s gotta be $100 at least, for that size. I’m really looking forward to adding it to the rest of the Hogwarts builds we got last year. So excited for images 

It's a $90 set with 922 pieces.

10 hours ago, topiku said:

Well we can‘t blame Nino for this, let‘s just hope we get the pictures in the next week or so ?‍♂️

We Will probably see official pictures in 1-2 weeks

Edited by Ninoleaks

4 hours ago, Ninoleaks said:

We Will probably see official pictures in 1-2 weeks

The shops will probably get them sometime in May so we will see something very soon :classic: