Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

He told me when I asked him (the same day that he posted the firsts leak) that he had to ask his source

Dude, The leaker is probably a troll

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Best scenario is if they would start making Battle Packs (same 4 figures + build concept as the Star Wars ones). There are so many things they could do:

- 4 Hogwarts houses (maybe 1 with small legs, 2 with mid legs and 1 with normal legs), builds could be small commonroom things

- Dementors

- Snatchers,

- Death Eaters

- Centaurs

- Ministry peeps

I think a Bobatons (sorry I butchered it please correct me) and Durmstrang students could be a nice idea as well

Just now, LDDproductions said:

I think a Bobatons (sorry I butchered it please correct me) and Durmstrang students could be a nice idea as well

“Bobatons” ????, jokes aside (that really was funny), it’s French so it’s Beauxbatons

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

“Bobatons” ????, jokes aside (that really was funny), it’s French so it’s Beauxbatons

Yea haha. It’s been too long since I read GOF

Really now that I think about it, there’s really not a lot they can do for DH Pt. 1. Half the movie was Harry and Hermione camping, and the other half was the Burrow and Malloy Manner, but that’s only 3 sets. Same can be said with Pt. 2

18 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Really now that I think about it, there’s really not a lot they can do for DH Pt. 1. Half the movie was Harry and Hermione camping, and the other half was the Burrow and Malloy Manner, but that’s only 3 sets. Same can be said with Pt. 2

Pt. 1 could have the ministry of magic break in, the burrow, Malfoy manor, shell cottage, camping, leaving the Dursley’s, grimmauld place, Godric’s Hollow, snatcher scene, among a couple others. Pt. 2 could have a lot of sets from the battle of Hogwarts, shell cottage (if it isn’t done for pt. 1), gringotts break in, forbidden forest, boathouse, room of requirement. They could do an entire wave with just sets from the battle of Hogwarts

Personally I would love a Ministry set with Yaxley, Runcorn, Cattermole, and Hopkirk, and maybe even Thicknesse

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

37 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Pt. 1 could have the ministry of magic break in, the burrow, Malfoy manor, shell cottage, camping, leaving the Dursley’s, grimmauld place, Godric’s Hollow, snatcher scene, among a couple others. Pt. 2 could have a lot of sets from the battle of Hogwarts, shell cottage (if it isn’t done for pt. 1), gringotts break in, forbidden forest, boathouse, room of requirement. They could do an entire wave with just sets from the battle of Hogwarts

Personally I would love a Ministry set with Yaxley, Runcorn, Cattermole, and Hopkirk, and maybe even Thicknesse

Don't forget the Battle of the Seven Potters!

Malfoy Manor would be a perfect D2C. 

Similar to the Monster Fighters Haunted House

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Dude, The leaker is probably a troll

He's not

9 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Malfoy Manor would be a perfect D2C. 

Similar to the Monster Fighters Haunted House

I feel few people would buy that. I wouldn't for sure.

Don't think anybody mentioned it yet but we're getting the same Hagrid as last year. While it's disappointing we're getting another one of this design (especially since I already have 2 since I bought 2 Great Halls) at least the design itself looks very good.

1 hour ago, LDDproductions said:

Really now that I think about it, there’s really not a lot they can do for DH Pt. 1. Half the movie was Harry and Hermione camping, and the other half was the Burrow and Malloy Manner, but that’s only 3 sets. Same can be said with Pt. 2

Ministry break in, battle of seven potters, bill and fleurs wedding attack, lovegood house, malfoy manor, the cafe scene, and the tent. Oh yeah, they could even do a godrics hollow.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

1 minute ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Ministry break in, battle of seven potters, bill and fleurs wedding attack, lovegood house, malfoy manor, the cafe scene, and the tent. Oh yeah, they could even do a godrics hollow.

Or burrow.

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Don't think anybody mentioned it yet but we're getting the same Hagrid as last year. While it's disappointing we're getting another one of this design (especially since I already have 2 since I bought 2 Great Halls) at least the design itself looks very good.

That’s unfortunate

Just now, Darth Talon said:

Or burrow.

“Bill and Fleur’s wedding attack” the wedding is at the burrow...

what is it with people not reading today?

6 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

“Bill and Fleur’s wedding attack” the wedding is at the burrow...

what is it with people not reading today?

I figured you meant just the wedding scene not the whole burrow.

What is it with people coming to quick conclusions today???

Just now, Darth Talon said:

I figured you meant just the wedding scene not the whole burrow.

What is it with people coming to quick conclusions today???

Again, people not reading, I didn’t say it originally, but the point still stands, if they’re doing the wedding it will be a burrow set, a new one will be due by the time it comes to the year 7 wave and unless we get another HBP Burrow then we won’t have had one in this theme

I think we’re all a little on edge because of not getting the leaks we were promised but “let’s everybody just calm down, shall we?”

7 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think we’re all a little on edge because of not getting the leaks we were promised but “let’s everybody just calm down, shall we?”

Well I WANT MY LEAKS!!!??

Speaking of DH part 1. I think a little £13 set with Hagrid’s motorbike would be great. Include Harris, Harry and a death eater on a broom and that’s your set.

i think a ministry of magic set would be better served for the final sequence of Order of the Phoenix, but they could always make some kind of add-on.

1 minute ago, Whovastron said:

Speaking of DH part 1. I think a little £13 set with Hagrid’s motorbike would be great. Include Harris, Harry and a death eater on a broom and that’s your set.

i think a ministry of magic set would be better served for the final sequence of Order of the Phoenix, but they could always make some kind of add-on.

They could do the department of mysteries for OOTP and then the Atrium could be saved for DH1

Yea, even though I’ve seen a few others sets I’m a bit on edge too because they were very blurry and seemed unfinished so I’m ready to finally see the rest!

Hey guys know it was asked a while back.

Does the new clock tower set go together with the castle and willow set from last year to make one giant display?

Thanks in advance.