Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

As awesome as this wave is shaping up to be, if we get snubbed on Fang for like the 5th time I'll be crushed

25 minutes ago, notarealperson said:

yeah i hope we get fang but it looks like we wont get a dog Sirius either

That stinks. Maybe we will get dog Sirius in a CMF as an accessory for Harry?

29 minutes ago, notarealperson said:

yeah i hope we get fang but it looks like we wont get a dog Sirius either

1 minute ago, Darth Talon said:

The Grim appears in 3 scenes, Knight Bus, Shrieking Shack and King’s Cross Station, seen as we’re getting the bus and know he’s not in that and we won’t get another Express set so he won’t be in that, my money is on a future Shrieking Shack set if they make one, I doubt very much he’ll be in a CMF

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

2 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

Lego could include Fang as an accessory for young Harry or Draco in a future CMF series, or have Fang in a set based on the detention forest scene from the first film in a future wave considering he apparently won't be included in this upcoming Hagrid's Hut set.

15 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

The Grim appears in 3 scenes, Knight Bus, Shrieking Shack and King’s Cross Station, seen as we’re getting the bus and know he’s not in that and we won’t get another Express set so he won’t be in that, my money is on a future Shrieking Shack set if they make one, I doubt very much he’ll be in a CMF

I didn't even think about SS. 

And by the way, I'm still sorry about leaking the Advent calendar image. It was an honest mistake, and I tried to tell him that, but he didn't even completely read what I said or something. He was just a jerk and called me an 8 year old. I can prove I'm not an 8 year old. How? I can spell.

1 minute ago, Darth Talon said:

And by the way, I'm still sorry about leaking the Advent calendar image. It was an honest mistake, and I tried to tell him that, but he didn't even completely read what I said or something. He was just a jerk and called me an 8 year old. I can prove I'm not an 8 year old. How? I can spell.

Insulting someone with saying they are a 8 year old, usually means THEY are 8 years old. :) - but whatever I think you have done what´s in your power to get it down from ig. 

4 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

Don’t stress about it, I think turning to insults it’s kinda pathetic, I mean I’m possibly saying this because I saw all this stuff before he’d seen it, BUT I do think that it’s harsh just for showing something (May I point out a TOY) on Instagram...

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Don’t stress about it, I think turning to insults it’s kinda pathetic, I mean I’m possibly saying this because I saw all this stuff before he’d seen it, BUT I do think that it’s harsh just for showing something (May I point out a TOY) on Instagram...

5 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Insulting someone with saying they are a 8 year old, usually means THEY are 8 years old. :) - but whatever I think you have done what´s in your power to get it down from ig. 

Thanks guys! I feel so bad. It's off IG except for Paul seelys story, which should be gone soon

So LDD blocked me on IG after I told him I was sorry for leaking the prelim again. He has it in his head that I blamed him for the post getting leaked. This is a really crap situation, especially after I spent all day getting people to take the prelim down. I couldve done much better things with my time, but no, I did the right thing after making a mistake, and now he's blocked me.

12 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

Thanks guys! I feel so bad. It's off IG except for Paul seelys story, which should be gone soon

So LDD blocked me on IG after I told him I was sorry for leaking the prelim again. He has it in his head that I blamed him for the post getting leaked. This is a really crap situation, especially after I spent all day getting people to take the prelim down. I couldve done much better things with my time, but no, I did the right thing after making a mistake, and now he's blocked me.

I think you should move on, the boat has sailed and the world goes on. :)

2 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

Aren’t you the same guy who was claiming you wouldn’t buy any sets because of the face reuses and figures lacking leg printing?

I believe so, busted!

1 hour ago, notarealperson said:

you think the penseive will be a new piece or a reuse of the cmf one

i don't think we have to worry about size to much because the clock tower is gonna be pretty big so four or five rooms isn't to outrageous 

though im wondering how they will connect the clock-tower with last waves Hogwarts

It'll probably be the same piece but without the ''memory'' printing

16 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

I think you should move on, the boat has sailed and the world goes on. :

Yeah I know. I just hope everyone on eurobricks doesn't hate me now. Some people said some pretty crappy things about me before I shared my side of the story and btw @TurboTj-DK you were the first person to get onto me on here. Maybe in the future hear someone else's side of the story first...

Edited by Darth Talon

18 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

Yeah I know. I just hope everyone on eurobricks doesn't hate me now. Some people said some pretty crappy things about me before I shared my side of the story and btw @TurboTj-DK you were the first person to get onto me on here. Maybe in the future hear someone else's side of the story first...

No one is going to hate you for one mistake, and if so, that just goes to show their maturity level. From now on, we should all make it clear that if a leak, whether information and images, is shared in a private message, it should stay in the private message unless otherwise specified by the person who shared it with you. Take it as a general rule. Now you know. Now we can all move on and discuss what we love, which is Lego Harry Potter.

On another note, I’m kinda disappointed in the lack of image leaks that were supposedly on the way. 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

No one is going to hate you for one mistake, and if so, that just goes to show their maturity level. From now on, we should all make it clear that if a leak, whether information and images, is shared in a private message, it should stay in the private message unless otherwise specified by the person who shared it with you. Take it as a general rule. Now you know. Now we can all move on and discuss what we love, which is Lego Harry Potter.

On another note, I’m kinda disappointed in the lack of image leaks that were supposedly on the way. 

Thanks! Yeah.. I think Nino lied

Can´t remember but I think I saw he teased(correct spelled?) towards a hagrid huts image next. Think like = Picture with hagrid and the text "next?", in the baground where the expecto set. 
Might have been on his story this thing.  

But it was around this time yesterday we saw expecto right? 

Just now, TurboTj-DK said:

Can´t remember but I think I saw he teased(correct spelled?) towards a hagrid huts image next. Think like = Picture with hagrid and the text "next?", in the baground where the expecto set. 
Might have been on his story this thing.  

But it was around this time yesterday we saw expecto right? 

Yeah. I dmed him and he said he would show "the training set" next. What the heck is the training set?

7 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

Yeah. I dmed him and he said he would show "the training set" next. What the heck is the training set?

Probably supposed to be the Triwizard set. He’ll most likely go in ascending order as far as price/size

1 hour ago, Darth Talon said:

I think you’re leaving out the part where you blamed me for leaking the advent so please let’s not spread the drama here, and keep those lies you made up to yourself,

Ok, I honestly have very little idea what it going on here, but we're here to discuss Harry Potter LEGO, not squabble about what people are doing in regards to leaks and namecalling. Eurobricks is not a place for that.

If this keeps up, I'll put this thread in a 24-hour lockdown, which would be a real shame because there actually are things to discuss at the moment.

Can we expect Madam Pomfrey to be in the Advent Calendar?, Also, I think I see Fawkes the Phoenix on the back right hand side, what u think?

Just now, ETELENZOS92 said:

Can we expect Madam Pomfrey to be in the Advent Calendar?, Also, I think I see Fawkes the Phoenix on the back right hand side, what u think?

I really hope to see Madam Pomfrey in the advent calender! Otherwise she would be a ideel choice in a second CMF in 2020, but would be sad to wait another year to get her. :p

10 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Ok, I honestly have very little idea what it going on here, but we're here to discuss Harry Potter LEGO, not squabble about what people are doing in regards to leaks and namecalling. Eurobricks is not a place for that.

If this keeps up, I'll put this thread in a 24-hour lockdown, which would be a real shame because there actually are things to discuss at the moment.

Okay I apologize, I should not have responded to his hate messages on me. I was upset he was lying about me, but that’s no excuse to bring drama onto a forum that we’re meant to enjoy an experience with others about something we all love.