Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

1 minute ago, Lionbear8 said:

Hey guys know it was asked a while back.

Does the new clock tower set go together with the castle and willow set from last year to make one giant display?

Thanks in advance. 

Yup! I don't think anyone's really sure exactly where it'll connect, but it definitely will connect to one of the other sets.

Just now, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

Yup! I don't think anyone's really sure exactly where it'll connect, but it definitely will connect to one of the other sets.

If it’s the clock tower then it should connect to the other side of the Great Hall, right? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

1 minute ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

Thats awesome!!

Better start saving those $$

Thanks

Well it’s confirmed we’re not getting those leaks yet. His source told him no. I guess he (the source) just wants to feel special for a little while longer...

9 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Well it’s confirmed we’re not getting those leaks yet. His source told him no. I guess he (the source) just wants to feel special for a little while longer...

Yep... Says he wants them for himself for now, he probably feels better this way...

The source is a troll. He taunted everyone with the images, and just says nope. And he decides to keep them for himself.

i heard that those are only instruction images, those images aren’t even preliminary, so it doesen’t even make sense why he keeps them for himself.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

2 minutes ago, topiku said:

Yep... Says he wants them for himself for now, he probably feels better this way...

Yep. I have to be fair, nino leaks did try, I don’t blame him, I guess he didn’t expect his source to hold out on us. Either way, this is a bummer since we were all waiting with such anticipation, but we’ll probably get the official pics soon enough, so I’m the long run it’s not a big deal, we’ll all get over it

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

The source is a troll. He taunted everyone with the images, and just says nope. And he decides to keep them for himself.

i heard that those are only instruction images, those images aren’t even preliminary.

Yeah the Expecto Patronum image looked like it was from an instruction manual to me

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Yep. I have to be fair, nino leaks did try, I don’t blame him, I guess he didn’t expect his source to hold out on us. Either way, this is a bummer since we were all waiting with such anticipation, but we’ll probably get the official pics soon enough, so I’m the long run it’s not a big deal, we’ll all get over it

Yeah the Expecto Patronum image looked like it was from an instruction manual to me

They were Instruction Manuals, the photo I saw of the Horntail was the photos from the instructions, but we can’t blame Nino for this. Both he and his source have tried very hard to keep this going. Besides most of you guys don’t understand the stress of being a leaker.

Alright this needs to stop, I don’t mean to name names, but halfbloodprince- ur getting on my nerves, whilst it is frustrating they’d want to keep the, for themselves for a lil while, Nino has been leaking for years, he’s many peoples number 1 guy to go to leaks for, including me, and, he’s a nice person, it’s not nice to have people saying mean stuff about you online so stop, just stop- he isn’t allowed to share them, end of. Don’t attack him. LDD has proven he is reliable himself, so I believe what he says, And so should you, without a lot of these guys we’d have nothing. Think about that for a moment

I REALLY don’t want this thread to get shut down, not when things are actually happening and images could drop any day. Let’s accept the situation as a disappointment and move on with discussion please. 

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I REALLY don’t want this thread to get shut down, not when things are actually happening and images could drop any day. Let’s accept the situation as a disappointment and move on with discussion please. 

I agree with moving on, but I wouldn’t say it was disappointing, you guys got to see Expecto so we can be satisfied!

Today there have been new Creator, City and Friends on ig. I can´t believe there is much more than harry potter left to be revealed? We are closing in on our target :p 

7 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Today there have been new Creator, City and Friends on ig. I can´t believe there is much more than harry potter left to be revealed? We are closing in on our target :p 

Harry Potter and Star Wars (I think) and that’s it

7 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

I agree with moving on, but I wouldn’t say it was disappointing, you guys got to see Expecto so we can be satisfied!

It’s kinda easy for you to say if you’ve seen them. If someone says they’ll give you $100 then gives you $10 instead it’s still disappointing. Like I said, I’m not blaming nino, but we thought we were about to see all the sets and got just one so of course I am still disappointed. But also ready to move on, of course I’m happy we got to see Expecto patronum so we can at least talk about that

8 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Have you only seen pictures of expecto patronum and first task?

6 minutes ago, RandomSniper109 said:

Have you only seen pictures of expecto patronum and first task?

Only a few people have seen the first task so I’m confused where this information is coming from.

12 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It’s kinda easy for you to say if you’ve seen them. If someone says they’ll give you $100 then gives you $10 instead it’s still disappointing. Like I said, I’m not blaming nino, but we thought we were about to see all the sets and got just one so of course I am still disappointed. But also ready to move on, of course I’m happy we got to see Expecto patronum so we can at least talk about that

Actually I’ve only seen Expecto the Advent and the First Task so I’m in the same boat as y’all.

What if there is no such thing as Lego harry potter for 2019 and it´s just a plot by the gorvernment to burst our hope and dreams? (( (conspiracy theory) )) *Spook increase*

7 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Only a few people have seen the first task so I’m confused where this information is coming from.

Actually I’ve only seen Expecto the Advent and the First Task so I’m in the same boat as y’all.

Because I was just going to ask, from what you can remember is the first task tent fabric or brick built (I assume fabric but just wanted to ask)

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

Because I was just going to ask, from what you can remember is the first task tent fabric or brick built (I assume fabric but just wanted to ask)

It’s brickbuilt

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

I think the description said it was buildable

I just want to see if the Horntail lives up to expectation or if it disappoints. I’m very torn on its descriptions so I’m anxious to see it for myself. Of course I want to see all the other ASAP as well but that’s the one I’m most anxious to see

26 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Harry Potter and Star Wars (I think) and that’s it

Nope, the Minecraft sets also haven't been revealed yet (despite also being June releases) and neither have the Overwatch sets (which are a fall release) :wink: We only have vague descriptions for the latter and next to no info on the former (apart from the set numbers, names, prices and parts counts).

Edit: Oh, and three TLM2 sets also have yet to be revealed :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think the description said it was buildable

I just want to see if the Horntail lives up to expectation or if it disappoints. I’m very torn on its descriptions so I’m anxious to see it for myself. Of course I want to see all the other ASAP as well but that’s the one I’m most anxious to see

I’m just imagining the Horntail to look absolutely rubbish so that when I do see it I have low expectations so it should seem a lot better