Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

4 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Official set descriptions for the sets are out there, they’ve changed the Clocktower a lot from the description I’ve read

Where can I find them?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Where can I find them?

They’re online somewhere, one of my mates sent them to me whilst looking for Star Wars information

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

They’re online somewhere, one of my mates sent them to me whilst looking for Star Wars information

Can you post them here?

Or maybe send a link?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Can you post them here?

Or maybe send a link?

I don’t have a link, they sent me them in writing, not as a link, and I can’t post them here as it was on Snapchat so they’re gone unfortunately

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

I don’t have a link, they sent me them in writing, not as a link, and I can’t post them here as it was on Snapchat so they’re gone unfortunately

I guess we just have to wait...

They aren’t supposed to be posted in here @Lego-Freak

How so? Descriptions have always been ok to post as far as I recall and the author of the stonewars article doesn't state not to spread the info...

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

How so? Descriptions have always been ok to post as far as I recall and the author of the stonewars article doesn't state not to spread the info...

It’s a leak, leaks aren’t supposed to be posted in here 

It’s a leak, leaks aren’t supposed to be posted in here 

Leaked pictures, sure, but mere descriptions have always been ok, unless they've recently changed the rules :wink:

16 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

They aren’t supposed to be posted in here @Lego-Freak

You can't post confidential, preliminary and leaked images, official images and set descriptions are okay to post.

I hope Horntail looks amazing, because the set sounds SO dissappointing. Occamy's head AND Thestral wings? I'm going to wait for the pictures with my judgements tho.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Wow the set description for the tower sounds promising! I wonder how they will manage to pull it off with all those features at that price though.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You can't post confidential and leaked images, official images and set descriptions are okay to post.

This is correct. I’ll add that preliminary photos are also not allowed. :thumbup:

On-topic discussion of the sets/leaks are always allowed. 

I‘m german and the clocktower set has multiple rooms: 

The entrance hall with the goblet of fire, the defence against the dark arts room, the hospital wing, the bathroom of prefects, Dumbledore‘s office and decorations for the yule ball

That clocktower sounds AMAZING. So many rooms and all of the minifigures are Yule Ball exclusive variants!! Day one buy for sure. I’m really excited to see it. The other sets also sound great but I’m definitely most excited for the clocktower. 

I'm excited to see how the hospital wing and prefect's bathroom turn out in Lego for the first time.

If the Hogwarts set is really that big I'll eat my words. It seems more suited for the CMF figures than it does the Yule Ball though (even if all the figures fit the ball).

4 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

No Fang :cry_sad:

The last sentence of the description for the Hut mentions "Hagrid's hund Fang."

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope Horntail looks amazing, because the set sounds SO dissappointing. Occamy's head AND Thestral wings? I'm going to wait for the pictures with my judgements tho.

Well, I'm taking that with a grain of salt, as the dragon will apparently it be 34 cm (or 13 in.) wide, and I doubt they'll be able to achieve that width with wings as small as those; it likely uses the wing pieces from Elves, as those look very similar to the thestral wings. They probably just got mixed up when writing the description.

Just now, Retro Brick Reviews said:

The last sentence of the description for the Hut mentions "Hagrid's hund Fang."

The translation reads "unfortunately no mention of Hagrid's dog Fang."

It is also disappointing that the figures that would be useful for the other rooms in the clock tower ( beside Moody) have not yet been made in LEGO form