Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

1 hour ago, LDDproductions said:

I’m sorry guys but for my own safety I won’t be talking about any other sets I get. I likely won’t get any more images from my source now so thank you to the Darth kid who ruined the experience for everyone out a quest for fame. Hope you’re happy.

Geez sorry I didn't know I took the post down. No one ever told me not to post it. It was an honest mistake. I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, notarealperson said:

thanks for the stuff you did share with us though that sucks that some one betrayed you like that and ruined it for everyone else

No one told me not to post I deleted it

5 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

No one told me not to post I deleted it

Sorry, but LDD said "don't post it around" on page 123.

7 minutes ago, summicron said:

I wonder if Harry's torso assembly in advent calendar ... a new or existing element?

It looks like the new 2019 torso but this is just a prelim so things can change

On a different note, I just went to the Lego store and went to the build-a-minifig desk and got several of those brown Moody hair pieces and some nice legs too, one with a red and yellow stripe down the side similar to Cedric in the CMF and one that’s dual molded dark blue and dark red that I’ll use for Cap from Avengers. Also got a dark blue dress piece and a tan dress piece. Those were obviously leftover unprinted dress pieces from Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw. Gonna try to use the brown Moody hair on Sirius, see if it looks good even though it’s a lighter brown. And I’ll use some for Anakin as well 

7 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

I think he may be talking about Harry in the Graveyard

I can’t imagine they would give him medium legs in all his fourth year sets except that one. It would be available to switch out if people wanted though. 

2 hours ago, Darth Talon said:

Geez sorry I didn't know I took the post down. No one ever told me not to post it. It was an honest mistake. I'm sorry.

@LDDproductionsive gotten nearly everyone on IG to take down the Advent calendar prelim. I hope this helps

I didn’t see the Expecto Patronum image. Can anyone tell me how big the build is? I know people said there some trees and a flat part but how big is it? I would expect not very big. And are all the figures the same as they were in the leaks? Namely Sirius’ hair. And is it the same Harry that leaked with the blue jacket? 

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I didn’t see the Expecto Patronum image. Can anyone tell me how big the build is? I know people said there some trees and a flat part but how big is it? I would expect not very big. And are all the figures the same as they were in the leaks? Namely Sirius’ hair. And is it the same Harry that leaked with the blue jacket? 

Its been a few hours since I saw the image (it was a limited time image like the ones on Snapchat) but I'll try my best:

- Harry / Dementors are exactly how we knew they would look

- Sirius is unchanged but its a little bit hard to see his hairpiece so I'm unsure if he used Luke's but chances are high

- There is one stand-alone tree on a small plate, I'd say its similair in height to the tree in the Action Battle Endor set

- There is another tree (looks almost exactly the same as the other one) which is attached to a plate to represent the beach area

- I believe the beach area is about as large as the Suit-Up Gantry in the Hall of Armour set from Avengers: Endgame

These are obviously rough descriptions of what I can remember so if something is off, I'm sorry :wink:

17 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

@LDDproductionsive gotten nearly everyone on IG to take down the Advent calendar prelim. I hope this helps

@LDDproductionsall  posts of the Advent calender are off IG. I spent the past 3 hours messaging every account that posted it.

7 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

@LDDproductionsall  posts of the Advent calender are off IG. I spent the past 3 hours messaging every account that posted it.

That’s not true there are still accounts with the photo up 

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Its been a few hours since I saw the image (it was a limited time image like the ones on Snapchat) but I'll try my best:

- Harry / Dementors are exactly how we knew they would look

- Sirius is unchanged but its a little bit hard to see his hairpiece so I'm unsure if he used Luke's but chances are high

- There is one stand-alone tree on a small plate, I'd say its similair in height to the tree in the Action Battle Endor set

- There is another tree (looks almost exactly the same as the other one) which is attached to a plate to represent the beach area

- I believe the beach area is about as large as the Suit-Up Gantry in the Hall of Armour set from Avengers: Endgame

These are obviously rough descriptions of what I can remember so if something is off, I'm sorry :wink:

Thank you, just one more question. Does Harry have the tan legs or the grey legs? It was never really clear, people said the leaks mixed them up but I never got confirmation on that

10 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Thank you, just one more question. Does Harry have the tan legs or the grey legs? It was never really clear, people said the leaks mixed them up but I never got confirmation on that

Tan

25 minutes ago, Darth Talon said:

Which ones?

The_collector_leaks still has it up and mb_leaks and Jason.golla but there are more I think 

Edited by RandomSniper109

1 minute ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Picture of the small set everyone is talking about is on Paul seeleys instagram Story. 

Woow!! love that set! and the trees are so nice for a set at that price!!

8 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Picture of the small set everyone is talking about is on Paul seeleys instagram Story. 

Ohh it looks so good! Can´t wait to buy a couple of them :D