Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Great news! I really wished the patronum set had multiple dementors :thumbup: I'm guessing Sirius' Hair is still Luke's? 

And that's great news about the horntail! How did Fleur's hair look different? 

Edited by Otherworld

Wow this is a lot of new information, didn't expect 2 Dementors, especially for that price. Let the army building begin. Really curious about the Horntail now, didn't expect molded wings (by the sound of it), a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Now for the advent calender, I assume you guys are right about them keeping the figures a secret to make the opening more exciting. I wonder if Hermione's robes will be the exact same print as the cmf series, would be odd, but not unheard of. She probably has the Wingardium Leviosa page instead of the Marauders Map, but a Marauders Map would be nice, although it's a little bit too small. I hope the presents are a 1 day build and not take up 4 slots (although that depends on the size, haven't seen the pictures yet) still would be a little bit boring. Really interested in the campfire, I wonder if the upcoming sets leave room the decorate them yourselves (or redesign with ease). Ofcourse Harry is the best figure so far, although I wonder if Lego plans on keeping some Christmas variants for later years since there aren't too many of them.

8 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I hope the presents are a 1 day build and not take up 4 slots (although that depends on the size, haven't seen the pictures yet) still would be a little bit boring

Last year’s City advent calendar had a group of 3 small presents that were all in the same day. I might be able to see 4 house themed presents broken up into 2 days but not 4. 

2 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

So guys I’ve just been sent an image of Expecto Patronum and man it’s 10x better than I imagined, it has 2 Dementors (yes 2), Harry, Sirius, and the stag as said. It comes with 2 trees, different from the ones in Aragog. The leafs are sticking up now. There’s also a small plate to represent the lake.

70671: Lloyd's Journey I assume is in the same price range and it has 2 figs, a new animal mould and a small build.. Here we apparently get 4 figs, a new animal mould and 1-2 small builds, what a fantastic value :grin_wub: This was maximum of what we could get:sweet: OK the dementores are provably cheap to make now, but they could have easily given us one and that would have been fine, 2 is fantastic both in value and army building :wub:

5 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

So guys I’ve just been sent an image of Expecto Patronum and man it’s 10x better than I imagined, it has 2 Dementors (yes 2), Harry, Sirius, and the stag as said. It comes with 2 trees, different from the ones in Aragog. The leafs are sticking up now. There’s also a small plate to represent the lake.

Okay so I just saw the first task as well! This one was an instruction manual pic but it shows everything and man you won’t be disappointed. The figs are the same but the Horntail is fantastic, it looks amazing regarldless of the Head reuse. Fleur’s hair looked different (I wasn’t aloud to screenshot this one) but I may be wrong, There’s also a tan tent build and something else small.

Also for those who are curious the Horntails wings are an Existing mood. I think it was the same on they used for the Thestrals. And if you’re wondering, from the angle I saw the Dragon is not robotic 

Could you send these pictures to us on an Instagram DM by any chance? Would be fine if you can't of course!

The ''something else small'' is most likely a small rock built for the golden egg

4 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Wow this is a lot of new information, didn't expect 2 Dementors, especially for that price. Let the army building begin. Really curious about the Horntail now, didn't expect molded wings (by the sound of it), a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Now for the advent calender, I assume you guys are right about them keeping the figures a secret to make the opening more exciting. I wonder if Hermione's robes will be the exact same print as the cmf series, would be odd, but not unheard of. She probably has the Wingardium Leviosa page instead of the Marauders Map, but a Marauders Map would be nice, although it's a little bit too small. I hope the presents are a 1 day build and not take up 4 slots (although that depends on the size, haven't seen the pictures yet) still would be a little bit boring. Really interested in the campfire, I wonder if the upcoming sets leave room the decorate them yourselves (or redesign with ease). Ofcourse Harry is the best figure so far, although I wonder if Lego plans on keeping some Christmas variants for later years since there aren't too many of them.

It could be the Marauder's Map, but I only see that happening if its also included in one of the upcoming sets. 

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

70671: Lloyd's Journey I assume is in the same price range and it has 2 figs, a new animal mould and a small build.. Here we apparently get 4 figs, a new animal mould and 1-2 small builds, what a fantastic value :grin_wub: This was maximum of what we could get:sweet: OK the dementores are provably cheap to make now, but they could have easily given us one and that would have been fine, 2 is fantastic both in value and army building :wub:

Expecto Patronum is a little more expensive, but considering its a licensed theme this set has exceptional value!

18 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Expecto Patronum is a little more expensive, but considering its a licensed theme this set has exceptional value!

Both Expecto Patronum and Lloyd's Journey are $15.

I am not that sure, if this is of topic, but what colours do we know the mid sized legs will appear in this year? I guess besides Chip and Dale (medium dark Flash and reddish brown) from the Disney cmf we will see these legs only in HP sets this year. Already saw a leaked figure of Harry with dark bluish gray legs in the usual place.

3 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

I am not that sure, if this is of topic, but what colours do we know the mid sized legs will appear in this year? I guess besides Chip and Dale (medium dark Flash and reddish brown) from the Disney cmf we will see these legs only in HP sets this year. Already saw a leaked figure of Harry with dark bluish gray legs in the usual place.

I know there is dk tan, I’m not sure it has been specified but Yule ball Ron will most likely have brown or black (I don’t know if it has been revealed) and Harry has black also hermione has blue

Edited by RandomSniper109

The dark tan mid legs come on harry- I’m just hoping we get the specific colours to swap out the legs in the hogwarys express- we’ve already gotten dark tan, and grey- just need dark blue now!

Thank you! :) Sound's good... I hope the theme will give us in total black, tan, dark tan, reddish and dark brown, light and dark bluish gray, so it's possible to swap the middle earth dwarf's legs. This way they are smaller than humanes but bigger than Hobbits like in the books :)

if I am correct we still need tan, light bluish gray and maybe a brown depending on wich brown Ron's legs are.

This probably means the pics are out there and will be released VERY soon. I hope so at least

My heart sank when he said the Horntail used the thestral wings but then he said he was mistaken so it's all good. 

2 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Im here praying that lego somehow makes the elves head look good on the horntail....

Was it used in Elves? I thought it was introduced for the Occamy and the Thunderbird. Either way, yes, I agree with you, I hope they pull it off but I’m skeptical

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

2 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Im here praying that lego somehow makes the elves head look good on the horntail....

It will use the Occamy head, not Elves head.

3 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

The same ones we saw on Ron, I believe dark nougat? I’m not great with Lego colors.

2 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

Thank you! :) Sound's good... I hope the theme will give us in total black, tan, dark tan, reddish and dark brown, light and dark bluish gray, so it's possible to swap the middle earth dwarf's legs. This way they are smaller than humanes but bigger than Hobbits like in the books :)

if I am correct we still need tan, light bluish gray and maybe a brown depending on wich brown Ron's legs are.

OMG! I’m doing that too! Glad to see another middle earth brother in the chat ?

14 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I promise you from the Angle I saw the dragon was fenominal! It did not look robotic, Atleast from what I saw, and it’s way bigger than we thought it’d be.

1 minute ago, Legoniche said:

OMG! I’m doing that too! Glad to see another middle earth brother in the chat ?

Oh you are not alone, believe me. I live for Tolkien’s amazing works. Cancelling the LOTR theme was unforgivable

Just now, Legoniche said:

If the descriptions of the expecto patronum set we’ve heard are true- surely it’ll be more than £12 (I’m from UK), so what price will it be in the uk?

It’s the same price as the Aragog set, which was £13 in the UK, $15 in the US and €20 in the EU