Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

3 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

The only thing I can think of is the Kylo Ren cape from 2015, but it wouldn’t work since it’s torn up.

Yeah, and I don’t think any of the Hobbits or dwarves from the middle earth lines had black short capes. Fudge looks fine without it but I think it would make him a little more complete

11 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I was thinking the same thing about the cape. Is there a small black cape that has ever been used though?

The only capes that would look good on Fudge that I have in my collection are the normal small cap (used on Lloyd in the Rattlecopter) and the black cloth piece from the CMF graduate

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The only capes that would look good on Fudge that I have in my collection are the normal small cap (used on Lloyd in the Rattlecopter) and the black cloth piece from the CMF graduate

Clever

32 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think they won't use sth like that, because of new material of capes

7 minutes ago, fanoflego2409 said:

I think they won't use sth like that, because of new material of capes

Fudge won't get a cape, I was just saying what cape I'll be using for him

Lego did release a black short cape, on robin in the 2012/13 arkham asyl7m set, so we can make a more accurate one dw

Hi guys,

I see you all have a big knowledge about pieces,parts and sets and you often talk about hairpieces you will change..

I am new here and for the moment i don't know a lot about all the different sets.

So my question is can someone make a list which hairpieces you want to change on which figures and write down the set number where i can get the new hairpieces from.

24 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

Lego did release a black short cape, on robin in the 2012/13 arkham asyl7m set, so we can make a more accurate one dw

I mentioned that cape before, coming in Ninjago's Rattlecopter were it was introduced. It came in only 4 sets (one of which I have) so I'm actually very eager to know why I have 2 of them

1 minute ago, Sir Godric said:

Hi guys,

I see you all have a big knowledge about pieces,parts and sets and you often talk about hairpieces you will change..

I am new here and for the moment i don't know a lot about all the different sets.

So my question is can someone make a list which hairpieces you want to change on which figures and write down the set number where i can get the new hairpieces from.

There hasn't really been much talk about changing hairpieces, moreso discussing which hairpieces would've looked better on a newly leaked figure. Sadly, none of those discussed pieces have been released in the appropriate color so there's no point in making a list. The primary example for this is the new Sirius figure: we all (well, at least most of us) agree the new hairpiece used on Mad-Eye Moody in the CMF would've been the best choice for Sirius, yet we got a recolor of Old Luke's hair. There's no point in adding Moody's hair to a list as its only available in one color, which is blond instead of the necessary (dark)brown

3 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Aren’t the mid legs the same size as a brick? Could just have a 1x2 brick. Unlikely I know, but I might do that if we get legs

The short legs are the same height as a brick, the mid legs are one stud taller :wink: The usual dress slope that Lego used to have for skirts would then make Hermione two studs taller than Ron or Harry so it'll be interesting to see what Lego does 

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I mentioned that cape before, coming in Ninjago's Rattlecopter were it was introduced. It came in only 4 sets (one of which I have) so I'm actually very eager to know why I have 2 of them

Actually, it came in 19 sets and 'belonged' to 21 minifigs.. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=99464&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"iconly":0}
Only two had a black one, though.

Sirius Black, Fudge and McNair all look amazing, very accurate if you ask me!
Fudge's torso and legs are very nice to use on other figures.
Black's hair is unexpected, but not at all unlogical. This is very fitting.

Regards,
Mitch

53 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

You’re right!

41 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Actually, it came in 19 sets and 'belonged' to 21 minifigs.. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=99464&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"iconly":0}
Only two had a black one, though.

Sirius Black, Fudge and McNair all look amazing, very accurate if you ask me!
Fudge's torso and legs are very nice to use on other figures.
Black's hair is unexpected, but not at all unlogical. This is very fitting.

Regards,
Mitch

I was specifically talking about the black one :wink:

So I beleive the only figures we haven’t seen fully assembled yet are Stan, Yule Harry, Yule Ron, Yule Hermione, Yule Krum, and Madame Maxime. Hagrid too I suppose. And this is assuming the Harry in the Hagrid’s Hut, Expecto Patronum, and possibly Knight Bus sets are all the same figure

33 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

So I beleive the only figures we haven’t seen fully assembled yet are Stan, Yule Harry, Yule Ron, Yule Hermione, Yule Krum, and Madame Maxime. Hagrid too I suppose. And this is assuming the Harry in the Hagrid’s Hut, Expecto Patronum, and possibly Knight Bus sets are all the same figure

Speaking of Hagrid, I hope we get an exclusive variant of him in the hut. That way the Great Hall keeps its exclusive figures and we can get a nice new Hagrid. Maybe we can get his Yule Ball attire in his Hut even though it doesn’t fit the scene nor movie.

34 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

You are correct

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Speaking of Hagrid, I hope we get an exclusive variant of him in the hut. That way the Great Hall keeps its exclusive figures and we can get a nice new Hagrid. Maybe we can get his Yule Ball attire in his Hut even though it doesn’t fit the scene nor movie.

I'd rather get a GH repeat than a YB version in a set it really doesn't belong. I'm just hoping they'll reprint the new mold to look like his CoMC-lessons outfit

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

We still haven't seen the figures for the two sets coming out in August.

1 minute ago, legogoblin2099 said:

We still haven't seen the figures for the two sets coming out in August.

A- We’re talking about June

B- We have no idea as to what those figures are 

C- It’s way to early for August leaks

49 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

You are correct

I'd rather get a GH repeat than a YB version in a set it really doesn't belong. I'm just hoping they'll reprint the new mold to look like his CoMC-lessons outfit

Yes I would love for it to be that variant. Also, I wouldn’t mind his outfit for Buckbeak’s hearing with the tie and everything because it could double as his Yule Ball outfit and would therefore fit both films. But I think I would prefer his COMC outfit 

41 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

A- We’re talking about June

B- We have no idea as to what those figures are 

C- It’s way to early for August leaks

And besides that we only know the august sets EXIST, we have no idea what the sets besides the Riddle graveyard are

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

And besides that we only know the august sets EXIST, we have no idea what the sets besides the Riddle graveyard are

I’m actually very excited for that graveyard set. If it’s really that high of a price then it’s got to include some good stuff I would think. Ideally it would include the third task but even if it’s just graveyard, it will probably look really good. Including the Riddle House seems like a stretch to me though. I would LOVE phantom versions of the dead victims from Voldemort’s wand but that’s probably also a stretch

1 hour ago, LDDproductions said:

It would not be bad since Hagrid wears the same clothes in the Yule Ball and in Buckbeak's trial in the prisoner of Azkaban, so without any problem they could include this version of Hogwarts in the Hut set. In any case, I would prefer that they include more basic Prisoner of Azkaban clothing than the Yule Ball / Buckbeak Judgment.

latest?cb=20100522184628   0fc6a31301193b1f956d3024c3a0949ad41b6602_hq.jpg

Edited by ETELENZOS92

theyll include the CoMC variant of hagrid, seeing as I believe that’s the costume he wears during the scene just without the ferrets draped around his neck

I wouldn’t hold out too much hope for a Hagrid variant guys. 

We've never gotten one before, mainly because Hagrid’s clothing changes are usually subtle, and don’t have as much impact on a scene as other characters’ do (with the exception of his hairy suit). Compared to all the other characters who have notable costume changes over the course of the series, a new print (or even a new mold if you want him without his jacket) is probably low priority.