75947 Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak Rescue - $50

75948 Hogwarts Clock Tower - $90

75957 Knight Bus - $40

August:

75958 Graveyard ~ $55

75965 Unknown ~ $15

September:

75964 LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar- $40

Two separate waves is really interesting, but I guess a good sign for the theme! 

2 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

You’re mixing dollars and euros up, so most of the prices are wrong

He’s in Half Blood Prince, that’s the only film that he’s in

These are the prices from @Azani and he's the most reliable leaker out there. Or one of the most reliable leakers. Either way, I trust him.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

These are the prices from @Azani and he's the most reliable leaker out there. Or one of the most reliable leakers. Either way, I trust him.

Well you can trust who you like, but I’ve seen the same prices in Euros from people I trust more than Azani

Can we not get into another argument over which leakers are reliable/not reliable/more reliable? Especially over the prices, which we really can’t know for sure until a retailer actually puts them up on thier website. 

Just now, Accio Lego said:

Can we not get into another argument over which leakers are reliable/not reliable/more reliable? Especially over the prices, which we really can’t know for sure until a retailer actually puts them up on thier website. 

Literally no one was arguing... I was just stating that I have had info from more reliable sources, i doubt very much @THELEGOBATMAN was trying to start and argument and neither was I, it’s comments like this that cause arguments

Literally no one was arguing... I was just stating that I have had info from more reliable sources, i doubt very much @THELEGOBATMAN was trying to start and argument and neither was I, it’s comments like this that cause arguments

That's right.

I know you may be right, I may be right, but the € prices are:

75945 - 20€

75946 - 35€

75947 - 65€

75948 - 100€

75957 - 40€

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's right.

I know you may be right, I may be right, but the € prices are:

75945 - 20€

75946 - 35€

75947 - 65€

75948 - 100€

75957 - 40€

You know what, I can admit when I’m wrong, you were right, THOSE are the prices I saw in Euros, I got muddled up, my mistake, haha ?

31 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

You know what, I can admit when I’m wrong, you were right, THOSE are the prices I saw in Euros, I got muddled up, my mistake, haha ?

Man kinda disappointed that Hagrids Hut is only $50 but it costs 65€ :/ 

1 minute ago, topiku said:

Man kinda disappointed that Hagrids Hut is only $50 but it costs 65€ :/ 

yeah, I get that, Lego's conversion is ridiculous, it should actually be more in dollars, not less, seen as €65 is $73.50 at the current conversion rate 

yeah, I get that, Lego's conversion is ridiculous, it should actually be more in dollars, not less, seen as €65 is $73.50 at the current conversion rate 

Yeah I hate it... If it‘s 50 dollars it should cost ~44€, but whatever, won‘t be picking it up for the full price anyways

Just now, topiku said:

Yeah I hate it... If it‘s 50 dollars it should cost ~44€, but whatever, won‘t be picking it up for the full price anyways

I absolutely agree that it should be that price, but I'm that much of a Potter nerd that I'll be getting all sets full price, I managed to get all the sets cheaper day 1 last year because of my staff benefits, but I don't get that any more, yay for promotions, 'ey? 

7 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I absolutely agree that it should be that price, but I'm that much of a Potter nerd that I'll be getting all sets full price, I managed to get all the sets cheaper day 1 last year because of my staff benefits, but I don't get that any more, yay for promotions, 'ey? 

It‘s crazy seeing how my last Lego set I purchased was in early 2016 and since the rumour of new HP sets in August 2017 so much has changed, every day I hope for new pictures of the sets and I‘ve never been so excited for a toy even though I‘m 16, sometimes I don’t get it myself lol. And I never had a lot of patience so it‘s really hard not to buy them day one for me but I don‘t have the money to do so ?‍♂️

Edited by topiku

1 minute ago, topiku said:

It‘s crazy seeing how my last Lego set I purchased was in early 2016 and since the rumour of new HP sets in August 2017 so much has changed, every day I hope for new pictures of the sets and I‘ve never been so excited for a toy even though I‘m 16, sometimes I don’t get it myself lol. And I never had a lot of patience so it‘s really hard not to buy them day one for me but I don‘t have the money to do so ?‍♂️

I’m the same, I didn’t really get into Lego until the Dawn of Justice came out and I bought all them sets, all the JL sets and then started to buy the comic sets, and then I heard about them bringing back Lego Harry Potter (can’t even remember how), but that is all the Lego I buy now, and I’m the same, I’m just waiting on the Sirius Black and Minister Fudge (can’t remember his first name) to leak as aside from the trio and Dumbledore they are the only 2 I really care about

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I’m the same, I didn’t really get into Lego until the Dawn of Justice came out and I bought all them sets, all the JL sets and then started to buy the comic sets, and then I heard about them bringing back Lego Harry Potter (can’t even remember how), but that is all the Lego I buy now, and I’m the same, I’m just waiting on the Sirius Black and Minister Fudge (can’t remember his first name) to leak as aside from the trio and Dumbledore they are the only 2 I really care about

It’s Cornelius. And yeah I’m stoked to see Fudge and Sirius, and I also can’t wait to get a look at that Horntail!

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I think it won‘t take long till we get pictures of them, I‘d say a week or so, seeing how many have leaked in the past few days

Edited by topiku

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It’s Cornelius. And yeah I’m stoked to see Fudge and Sirius, and I also can’t wait to get a look at that Horntail!

Ah yes, that’s the one, was thinking Charles for some reason (but that’s a Weasley) ???, ah yes, I don’t think anyone will be disappointed by the Dragon (I wasn’t by the prelim at least)

Just now, topiku said:

I think it won‘t take long till we get pictures of them, I‘d say a week or so

I sure hope so, I’m not sure if I’ll be that impressed by them because of how much I’ve hyped myself up for them, but from what I saw of the artwork they’ll quite detailed (but I thought the same about Yule Fleur too and look at her dress piece)

Ah yes, that’s the one, was thinking Charles for some reason (but that’s a Weasley) ???, ah yes, I don’t think anyone will be disappointed by the Dragon (I wasn’t by the prelim at least)

But I can‘t imagine a set with only 230 pieces with a brickbuilt dragon and some kind of small arena, how‘s that going to work? Can‘t see how the horntail has a good size

14 minutes ago, topiku said:

But I can‘t imagine a set with only 230 pieces with a brickbuilt dragon and some kind of small arena, how‘s that going to work? Can‘t see how the horntail has a good size

When was it said that the set is 230 pieces? I can’t find the post in here (if anyone can quote it and “@“ me I’ll be very greatful, thanks)

Okay, I’m all in for the Graveyard Duel, but please explain to me how they’re going to make a 55$ set out of it. The entire scene was a couldren, a few graves, a few trees, and a tiny shack. I think it’s much more likely for us to get a second task or something and the graveyard be a 15$ set. It may sound unreasonable to have a second task at 55$ but it can actually work. They can use  a few parts to create stands, and then the rest of the build for underwater obsictles. They’d have plenty of figures they could add including Gabrielle, Cho, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Fleur, KRUM, Cedric, Mermaids, Rita Skeeter, Barry Crouch, and other needed GOF characters. It wouldn’t come with them all of course, but I think that’s more likely than a 55$ Graveyard Duel.

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Okay, I’m all in for the Graveyard Duel, but please explain to me how they’re going to make a 55$ set out of it. The entire scene was a couldren, a few graves, a few trees, and a tiny shack. I think it’s much more likely for us to get a second task or something and the graveyard be a 15$ set. It may sound unreasonable to have a second task at 55$ but it can actually work. They can use  a few parts to create stands, and then the rest of the build for underwater obsictles. They’d have plenty of figures they could add including Gabrielle, Cho, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Fleur, KRUM, Cedric, Mermaids, Rita Skeeter, Barry Crouch, and other needed GOF characters. It wouldn’t come with them all of course, but I think that’s more likely than a 55$ Graveyard Duel.

Several minifigures, entire graveyard, part of the Riddle house, easy $55

Just now, LDDproductions said:

I’m pretty sure it was confirmed to be the $55 set but someone can correct me if I’m wrong. I agree though, I find it hard to imagine that set at a $55 price. What I really hope is that they incorporate the third task into the set. Have part of the maze and the Triwizard cup at the end (even though I know it was in the center of the maze in the book and movie). And have a function where you can swing around the barrier into the graveyard from where the cup is. That would be ideal

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m pretty sure it was confirmed to be the $55 set but someone can correct me if I’m wrong. I agree though, I find it hard to imagine that set at a $55 price. What I really hope is that they incorporate the third task into the set. Have part of the maze and the Triwizard cup at the end (even though I know it was in the center of the maze in the book and movie). And have a function where you can swing around the barrier into the graveyard from where the cup is. That would be ideal

Entirely possible and would indeed be cool, and yes, it was confirmed that the $55 set is the Graveyard, there is no mistake about that

51 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Entirely possible and would indeed be cool, and yes, it was confirmed that the $55 set is the Graveyard, there is no mistake about that

I’m not trying to sound rude or start a fight, but it technically has not been confirmed, whether or not you believe your source was reputible, it seems risky. Maybe it’s just me being so hopeful for a second task set. But I would like them to do part of the third task like mentioned before rather than a full graveyard. If that is the case, I’m hoping for a second task retailer exclusive because we likely won’t recieve that set for way longer if it doesn’t come in this wave.

I'm on the third-task-included-in-the-graveyard boat as well. But I would prefer a second task as it would deliver significantly different outfits and minifigs (We would have elegant, uniform and swimwear at the end) Plus the shark head, mermaids and gillyweed harry, instead of a monotonous variation of minifigs (Because the champions in the third task don't look as unique as in the second task)

I imagine they didn't want to cover the second task just yet because getting 3 sets with 3 different variants of the champions seems like a bit much. It also hinders what they can do from GoF in the future, should they hopefully revisit these earlier movies. 

That said, $55 for the Graveyard is quite crazy! I except it to have some sort of battle feature for the priori incantatem. Hopefully we'll get a good little handful of death eaters

Edited by Ultron