Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

10 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

Lmao Dumbledore's head and beard on Fleur's body! Honestly though the dress piece has no printing at all? Surprised by that.

For a minute I thought we where just getting a kinky Dumbledore variant 

Really like these figures, except for Ron’s hair. Guess I’m grabbing a couple more of that cmf. 

Yeah I'm most likely going to do the same 

Just now, Whovastron said:

Really like these figures, except for Ron’s hair. Guess I’m grabbing a couple more of that cmf. 

19 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It looks like Fleur’s dress piece has no printing which is unfortunate. Makes her figure look rather plain I think

Its probably just me but the dress piece on Dumbledore looks like its on backwards. Which means there may still be printing on it. Fingers crossed

Just now, Whovastron said:

It was easy to get multiples of that Ron, and I'm pretty sure hes cheap to buy online so it's not a problem aha, I am surprised Lego didn't use it, but I'm almost certain now they will use that Han Solo hair for Yule Ball Ron, they probably will, if they don't then they might have made an entirely new hair piece for him but I doubt it.

Edited by Lego Lad

Ok now Im confused: when does Dumbledore ever wear a dark tan hat?! Like glad about the variety, but?!

From who is the pink dress body - on which they put Fleur's head? Neither Maxime, Hermoine or anyone else wore this dress in the movie?

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

Just now, Albert with an A said:

Its probably just me but the dress piece on Dumbledore looks like its on backwards. Which means there may still be printing on it. Fingers crossed

It surely looks like that's the case!

Just now, Albert with an A said:

That might be the case, it could be on backwards and that's why there is no print shown but who knows.

Just now, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Ok now Im confused: when does Dumbledore ever wear a dark tan hat?! Like glad about the variety, but?!

From who is the pink dress body - on which they put Fleur's head? Neither Maxime, Hermoine or anyone else wore this dress in the movie?

It is Dumbledore's Yule Ball robes.

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

The Hermione looks really great

There will be people who love her design and people who will hate her design but honestly I love the design, it's new and different.

19 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

That might be the case, it could be on backwards and that's why there is no print shown but who knows.

It is Dumbledore's Yule Ball robes.

Gambon Dumbledore basically wore the same bluish outfit in all movies. Including the Yule ball scene. Maybe it's the lightning but I can't see a dark tan hat anywhere.

No criticism, I would like the diversity - just curious how they chose this colour

Gambon Dumbledore basically wore the same bluish outfit in all movies. Including the Yule ball scene. Maybe it's the lightning but I can't see a dark tan hat anywhere.

No criticism, I would like the diversity - just curious how they chose this colour

It is the Yule Ball version, search 'Dumbledore Yule Ball' into Google images and you'll see it's the same design as the leaked minifig.

His Yule Ball robes were different from the blue ones, they were a very light purple with silver. I’m not sure about the hat, I can’t tell if it’s the lighting or not but it does look like a darker color in those scenes

35 minutes ago, Albert with an A said:

I hope your right. Picquery has a plain skirt piece and I think it just makes figures look unfinished. It’s not hard to print even just a few wrinkles at the least.

Someone pointed out Hermione's new face is just a reuse of Carina Smyth from Pirates of the Caribbean.

The new figures based on the trio look great. Love the design that they used for Hermione but am not entirely thrilled about the face although for what they were going for, it seems acceptable. Finally we are getting midlegs in other colors ( I know that Luna had blue midlegs in the cmf series but that figure wasn't realesed into an actual set and therefore the part was relatively exclusive).   

18 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

His Yule Ball robes were different from the blue ones, they were a very light purple with silver. I’m not sure about the hat, I can’t tell if it’s the lighting or not but it does look like a darker color in those scenes

The hat was a dark tan with a grayish hue based on pictures of him during the yule ball scene .  The hat  defiantly seems darker on the figure than it was in the movie however I don't think that Lego has the color in there palette so this is probably the best alternative.

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

Someone pointed out Hermione's new face is just a reuse of Carina Smyth from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Hmm it appears it is. Oh well I still like it, it's a good face print and I personally think it looks alright for teenage Hermione.

Harry looks amazing, they nailed his POA look down to a tee. Perfect likeness. Hermione on the other hand I feel like they never nailed her older self so that's nothing new so I'm not going to complain too much. Her SS and COS look in the Great Hall set was on point, but every other iteration has been meh. Nice Dumbledore variant and I think Fleur's dress piece is on backwards.  

Edited by RODDY

Just now, RODDY said:

Harry looks amazing, they nailed his POA look down to a tee. Perfect likeness. Hermione on the other hand I feel like they never nailed her older self so that's nothing new so I'm not going to complain too much. Her SS and COS look in the Great Hall set was on point, but every other iteration has been meh. Nice Dumbledore variant and I think Fleur's dress piece is on backwards.  

Agreed. I hope Lego gets there for older Hermione one day. In the mean time though I really like the rest of her figure.

1 hour ago, Albert with an A said:

Looking back at the instagram photo, it most certainly is. You can tell by the curving of the slope piece.

Nice leaks! Fleur's dress piece does not look backwards to me :/ (The edges look the same as Dumbledore's) So since there is no printing on the dress I hope she at least has two hairpiece variants. Dumbledore, Harry and Hermione look great though! 

1 hour ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

His hat is the same colour as the tan colours on his robes in the scene. Also there’s concept art (can be found from a quick google) were his hat is definitely dark tan, so before colour correction it’s most certainly the closest colour they could have done in Lego

On the whole a solid set of minifigures. It's good to see another Dumbledore variant and they've absolutely nailed Harry :thumbup: Something about Hermione's face feels a little off it's hard to pinpoint what. But otherwise a good figure.

Omg I love these so much.

From what I can tell, Ron looks definitely the weakest, not bad but he just doesn't have anything special, torso also looks a bit different than the one on the movie, but that's hard to see so I'm not sure.

The new Harry looks really good, I like the torso and the head works better on this figure.

Fleur (imagining the other body) looks alright, but the dress definitely needs printing. At least the torso makes up for it.

Hermione looks absolutely amazing, I'm not even mad about the head reuse because it fits so well. Hair is also perfect. The torso is the best part, although I'm not a huge fan  of the printed time turner, oh well could still kinda work as a necklace.

I'm happy they switched dumbledore and Fleur around so we get a better look at the amazing new torso they gave him. I would almost go as far and say that this might be my favourite Dumbledore yet. I think the new hat colour could even work for philosopher's stone Dumbledore. I wonder if his face print is new or the one from last year's sets, not sure.

I think it's now absolutely save to say TheRandomBlocker was 100% right, if anyone still had any doubts.

Overal I love these figures, way better than what I saw from the first task set.