Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

33 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

So, looks like @TheRandomBlocker was right all along, so far everything he’s said turned out to be true :wink:

Whilst I believed them 100% from the start anyway because it matched with what I’d been told, there is still quite a bit that they told us that we haven’t seen yet

Just now, Roebuck said:

Buckbeak also look amazing , and he can bow

But he can’t rear up, so no attacking Draco

46 minutes ago, Albert with an A said:

I love how u can fit 2 minifigures on Buckbeak!!!

Keep in mind the wings need to be attached somehow, maybe there’s space for only one minifig afterwards :purrr:

10 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

But he can’t rear up, so no attacking Draco

Nah, he can still attack Draco plenty, just with a little bit more brute force :devil_laugh:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Nah, he can still attack Draco plenty, just with a little bit more brute forc:devil_laugh:

??, as humorous a thought as that is, there are better ways Lego could have done this, for a start they couldn’t just one a 1x2 slot and have whoever sit on top rather than stand in another slot, so then the back legs could still move, it just looks too much like the old horses which they haven’t done for years

17 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Great news! The wolf is not from HP, unless it is from a future FB film (not very likely)..

I was expecting the deer to be white, but do not matter it is in future sets with a natural color that is important. Lego is clearly thinking ahead, since it have room for a saddle or a sledge, maybe we get it in a advent calendar this year with a sledge :grin_wub:
To bad part of the antler is not shown, but it look like a red deer as I was hoping for and not some American species we usually get :tongue:

Buckbeak also look amazing , and he can bow :wub:

There are other pictures with the full antlers visible 

these look great, definitely didn’t expect a full mould for the Patronus

but @Taure it may say that in the rules, but you risk getting banned for posting that picture 

I never expected we‘d get a Patronus but my gosh are those moulds good! Love Buckbeak and can‘t wait to see his wings! :excited:

The patronus stag was always going to be blue. Just look at the Lego books and the movie.

Second, the graveyard set hasn't even been approved by Lego yet despite being in the plans. And no, there will be no Cedric in that set if/ when it is released.

The middle picture is for harry potter, just need to take off that 3 tail piece and add one that has 1 tail, easy to do.
Lego has some leaks that are controlled, so they can get feedback,(e.g. faces) but unless there is an unusual amount of negative feedback, about those leaks, the figs will not change.

Again, take my words as only those and nothing more. Don't show too much negative feedback to others as this discussion if for people to share. Doubt, but don't attack.

The stag looks even better in the new pictures and it’s definitely dual-moulded, so there’s nothing preventing them from reusing the mould for regular stags :thumbup:

Just now, Acura said:

The middle picture is for harry potter, just need to take off that 3 tail piece and add one that has 1 tail, easy to do.

I’m guessing you’re on about the dog as the “middle picture”, it is NOT for Harry Potter, it’s Ninjago, we already know this

Just now, Acura said:

The patronus stag was always going to be blue. Just look at the Lego books and the movie.

Whilst I agree I thought it would be blue, you cannot go my the Lego books or movies, Krum’s face for example, plus the books CANNOT be used because most of the time the designs are literally just for the book

Just now, Black Numenorean said:

i could not imagine a 20 euros 's set with 3 minifigurines and the patronus stag in one piece. Very beautiful piece.

I think that’s what made everyone doubtful of what @The Dangerous HC was saying, but now we know it’s true then people can start believing in them, haha, and if the list is true, then we have many more leaks to come, although I’d rather just see the official images

Buckbeak and the stag look really nice. When are these sets slated for release?

11 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

I’m guessing you’re on about the dog as the “middle picture”, it is NOT for Harry Potter, it’s Ninjago, we already know this

Whilst I agree I thought it would be blue, you cannot go my the Lego books or movies, Krum’s face for example, plus the books CANNOT be used because most of the time the designs are literally just for the book

They might be using the same mold for HP and Ninjago. Just change the tail. *wink.

Lego are being stricter now with what can and cant be used in books. They have to approve a book and give info the the publisher, etc.

Expect the books to be guarded for leaks just as much as the sets from here on out.

Just now, Acura said:

They might be using the same mold for HP and Ninjago. Just change the tail.

It’s 100% not Harry Potter, there are no creatures that mould can be used for, literally no wolves in HP

Just now, Acura said:

Expect the books to be guarded for leaks just as much as the sets from here on out.

The books are literally available to see some pages on Amazon, so that’s incorrect, the Stag is a VERY rare exception to the fact that most things are not the same as in the books

Just now, The Dangerous HC said:

no wolves in HP

Lupin for a start, but I agree that figure isn't HP related.

4 minutes ago, The Dangerous HC said:

5 June 1st, 2 August 1st

Sorry I don't understand why there are two dates, could you please clarify?

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

Lupin for a start, but I agree that figure isn't HP related.

Lupin’s not a wolf, he’s a werewolf, completely different, plus he looks nothing like a wolf

Just now, 0khrana said:

Sorry I don't understand why there are two dates, could you please clarify?

Because 5 sets come out in June and 2 sets come out in August, that’s why there’s 2 dates ☺️

Don’t show the stag to my fellow Star Wars fans (even though the overlapping part of the Venn diagram between the two fandoms is probably quite large around here), or else we’ll never see the end of the Force Ghost discussions :laugh_hard:

Anyway, if the head of the Horntail has the same quality as these two moulds, we’re in for a treat :wub_drool:

Just now, The Dangerous HC said:

Lupin’s not a wolf, he’s a werewolf, completely different, plus he looks nothing like a wolf

Because 5 sets come out in June and 2 sets come out in August, that’s why there’s 2 dates ☺️

Thanks for clarifying, do we know which sets come out in June?

Just now, 0khrana said:

Thanks for clarifying, do we know which sets come out in June?

No problem, and unfortunately not, they are classified, I reckon one could be the rumoured Graveyard set

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

easy mistake, my bad

Don’t be daft, haha, it’s not a big deal, I think if we were to get Lycan Lupin it would either be a normal minifig with a wolf head, or a new mould (not that wolf)

11 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I think I know why Krum, Fleur, and Cedric don’t have new face or leg prints. They wasted the entire budget on the Lego Movie 2.

Thats not how budget works. Each theme has its own budget based on sales figures, licensing fees and many more things

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Thats not how budget works. Each theme has its own budget based on sales figures, licensing fees and many more things

Also if you look at this wave you can see what the budget went on, new Stag, new Hippogriff, probably a new head for Horntail, it has been spent very wisely, I’d rather get new creatures than new face prints, especially when heads can be easily replaced