Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

21 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Or it could be like the Aragog set with only 2 minifiguren. I think giving us 4 minifigures with 2 dementors Will be very generous. I would't mind it, but I also wouldn't hope on it. 

The Aragog set has 36 pieces more for the same price, so more figures with a smaller build would be very much possible

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

So the expecto patronum set has just been confirmed to retail for 20$ and include 121 pieces. So I guess this set will indeed be similair to a battle pack, 4 figures and a small build. So I'd guess it includes Sirius, Harry and 2 Dementors as figures and Harry's Patronus as the small built

Meh, I'm really not sure about there being 2 dementors in such a tiny set. I think it's going to be like the Sirius Black escape set but with the patronus instead of buckbeak and a few trees to represent the forbidden forest instead of a tower. Another option would be werewolf lupin, but that might be even less likely than 2 dementors. But I hope you're right.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

So the expecto patronum set has just been confirmed to retail for 20$ and include 121 pieces. So I guess this set will indeed be similair to a battle pack, 4 figures and a small build. So I'd guess it includes Sirius, Harry and 2 Dementors as figures and Harry's Patronus as the small built

Not $20. €20, so $15.

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not $20. €20, so $15.

One US dollar is more than a Euro. So technically, 20 euros translates to a ~22.91 dollar set.

17 minutes ago, CT-5503 said:

One US dollar is more than a Euro. So technically, 20 euros translates to a ~22.91 dollar set.

Lego prices don't work like that. 20€ is $15.

Just now, CT-5503 said:

Yes, but that's not how Lego do it, they have there own value on currency's :tongue:

Harry and a dementor is almost guaranteed in the set!

A 3 fig could be a second dementor or Sirius, to get both we are really pushing it :sceptic: If we get Sirius in another set it is probably better with 2 dementors for army-building purposes, but less likely..

The joker is the patronus, if we get a new deer stag mould it could take the spot to the 3rd and 4th fig easy.. If that is the case I do not mind at all, even tough it is white it is still our first deer mould :grin_wub: Lego you better not do as Disney did with Bambi and give us a white-tailed deer or another American deer as a stand in for a red deer stag (Bambi is a roe deer in the original books):wall:

I’m going to put an end to this speculation because it’s doing my head in knowing stuff and everyone not knowing, the Expecto Patronum set comes with Harry, Sirius AND a Dementor, it also comes with a stag

20 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I’m going to put an end to this speculation because it’s doing my head in knowing stuff and everyone not knowing, the Expecto Patronum set comes with Harry, Sirius AND a Dementor, it also comes with a stag

Cool- now tell us about the other sets 

Just now, Legoniche said:

Cool- now tell us about the other sets 

Ha, nice try, the rest of my info is for private messages only ?, I’m not sharing everything in here

1 hour ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

No offence, but that is the most likely scenario.. New members come to EB claiming they know things quite often. A few are legit and become valued members, but a lot is bluffing and they are soon gone.. Hopefully you are legit, but until that is proven when the sets are released I and a lot of other members will take what you say with a grain of salt, nothing personal :wink:

Edited by Roebuck

1 minute ago, Roebuck said:

No offence, but that is the most likely scenario.. New members come to EB claiming they know things quite often. A few are legit and become valued members, but a lot is bluffing and they are soon gone.. Hopefully you are legit, but until that is proven when the sets are released I and a lot of other members will take what you say with a grain of salt, nothing personal :wink:

I’m not new, just using a different account so that my source/friend doesn’t know it is me, not saying you should 100% believe me, I don’t 100% believe my source, but he told me about the HP sets last year and got everything down to the T, even told me about the Express (but I didn’t believe him) ??

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

i would love for the lego harry potter line to do actual battle packs such as a death easter pack with snatchers and death eaters and a hogwarts battle pack with some small students and a random teacher so we can get some house variations on school students 

5 minutes ago, dantheman said:

i would love for the lego harry potter line to do actual battle packs such as a death easter pack with snatchers and death eaters and a hogwarts battle pack with some small students and a random teacher so we can get some house variations on school students 

It would be kinda cool, but it’ll never happen

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It would be kinda cool, but it’ll never happen

yeah i know, its a shame as itd be a good way to build up armies etc

2 hours ago, dantheman said:

yeah i know, its a shame as itd be a good way to build up armies etc

I think a good alternative would be to have characters in the next minifigure series who you could buy multiples of and customize slightly, like quidditch players for hufflepuff and ravenclaw, or krum and Fleur, who you could buy multiples of to make more generic students from durmstrang and beauxbatons. As well as robed uniforms (like the ones the trio and Dean Thomas got in the cmf series) for the three other houses.

i know we won’t be getting a WW cmf this year, but hopefully next year ??

Lego have understood this time around that there are 4 houses and that the last 2 have just as many fans as the first 2! I am sure we will get more figs from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in the waves to come :wub:

12 hours ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I’m not new, just using a different account so that my source/friend doesn’t know it is me, not saying you should 100% believe me, I don’t 100% believe my source, but he told me about the HP sets last year and got everything down to the T, even told me about the Express (but I didn’t believe him) ??

OK, I will give you a very hard question; how many tines do the deer mould have in its antler :tongue:

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

OK, I will give you a very hard question; how many tines do the deer mould have in its antler :tongue:

I’m hoping you’re joking because that’s not the type of question that I asked ?

Has anybody made a custom luna with the lion hat using the lion head gear from the LEGO MOVIE 2 CMF?

2 hours ago, Jawaguy4 said:

Has anybody made a custom luna with the lion hat using the lion head gear from the LEGO MOVIE 2 CMF?

That’s a brilliant idea

3 hours ago, Jawaguy4 said:

Nice idea! 

29 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

New rumor is that we are in fact getting a Chamber of Secrets as well - can anyone confirm or deny?

Where did that rumor come from? There was a really old rumor about that, most people said it was false. I could see them doing the chamber of secrets as a d2c. Personally though I'd like Harry Potter modulars as d2c's. For example a Gringotts Modular one year, then a Weasly's modular the next year, etc.

37 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

New rumor is that we are in fact getting a Chamber of Secrets as well - can anyone confirm or deny?

There was a list of sets that was very quickly confirmed false with that on it. I’m gonna say this rumour is false, but you never know, we got a surprise 6th Set last year with the Hogwarts Express.

On 1/27/2019 at 10:15 PM, AdriWho said:

Maybe it is possible that a small façade is included in the Knight bus set. Just like this that appears inside the official lego book:

91pAe5G1CXL.jpg

Why LEGO is waiting the 4th of July to release this book ? Because it probably contains images of the 2018 and 2019 sets. On this image, we see that new bird, release in 2019 (Disney 41161), that makes me think that there probably are other 2019 pieces/sets in that book. We should expect new WZ sets for summer wave (June, August or September).