Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

A new werewolf is a must have in my opinion, but it is also highly unlikely. Although who knows? They really went all out with last year’s sets. But I wouldn’t hope too highly based on that sketchy source

3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

A new werewolf is a must have in my opinion, but it is also highly unlikely. Although who knows? They really went all out with last year’s sets. But I wouldn’t hope too highly based on that sketchy source

If we are talking about must-haves, give me a new Chamber of Secrets! And I think there's a solid chance that could be happening.

4 hours ago, Darkslayer said:

If we are talking about must-haves, give me a new Chamber of Secrets! And I think there's a solid chance that could be happening.

If we'll get at least one version of Sirius this year I'll be satisfied

22 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If we'll get at least one version of Sirius this year I'll be satisfied

I agree, this needs to happen :thumbup: They‘ve teased us enough with fireplaces (twice even!) and wanted posters :grin:

36 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I agree, this needs to happen :thumbup: They‘ve teased us enough with fireplaces (twice even!) and wanted posters :grin:

Preferably we'll be getting the OotP version but a PoA version is more likely, since LEGO (most likely) is following the order of the movies

Speaking of wanted posters, do you think that Sirius is meant to have a Moody's hairpiece or a different one? To me it looks a little different, with the bottom curling to the sides a bit, but admittedly, I don't have the Hogwarts Express set and can only base this statement on photos. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on the matter :classic:

Just now, Swamp said:

Speaking of wanted posters, do you think that Sirius is meant to have a Moody's hairpiece or a different one? To me it looks a little different, with the bottom curling to the sides a bit, but admittedly, I don't have the Hogwarts Express set and can only base this statement on photos. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on the matter :classic:

It is 100% the same hair piece, I have the set and spent quite a bit of time analysing the image with the Moody figure

1 hour ago, Swamp said:

It is the same hairpiece, though it might change because its highly stylized on that sticker

1 hour ago, Swamp said:

The question would also be wich sirus we get. The Prison-rag Serius would have different hair from the normal clothes Serius. And i really hope it will be the latter, i love his clothing style in Order of the phoenix.

6 hours ago, Kyp said:

The question would also be wich sirus we get. The Prison-rag Serius would have different hair from the normal clothes Serius. And i really hope it will be the latter, i love his clothing style in Order of the phoenix.

Well we got minifigs from movies 4 and 5 in the minifigure series, and from 5 and 6 in the bricktober pack, so even if the sets will follow the order of the movies there’s still a possibility of getting mini figures from the latter movies. So we could get a movie 3 Sirius in the sets and a movie 5 Sirius in the second series or another promotional thing.

29 minutes ago, GilbertoAguilera101 said:

Well we got minifigs from movies 4 and 5 in the minifigure series, and from 5 and 6 in the bricktober pack, so even if the sets will follow the order of the movies there’s still a possibility of getting mini figures from the latter movies. So we could get a movie 3 Sirius in the sets and a movie 5 Sirius in the second series or another promotional thing.

There is no Harry Potter CMF series coming in 2019

8 hours ago, The Dangerous HC said:

It is 100% the same hair piece, I have the set and spent quite a bit of time analysing the image with the Moody figure

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It is the same hairpiece, though it might change because its highly stylized on that sticker

Thanks for your input! Personally, I think it works well enough for the character, even if not perfectly.

10 hours ago, RacerRabbit said:

A new Knight Bus would be nice.

Agreed, and seems very likely if they’re focusing on Years 2-3 this year. It would be interesting to see an updated version with all the modern pieces available to designers now.

I hope we‘ll get a Sirius Black minifigure with old Luke‘s hair in dark brown, I think it would look pretty accurate

I personally hope we can get more scenes from eyes 4, 5, and 6, however this is unlikely. This is a wishlist based off what we’ve gotten so far so please take that into account. I repeat Wishlist.

*100 piece set- Harry and Dumbledore’s Horecrux adventure.

*250 piece set- 1st, 2nd, 3rd or Graveyard Duel. Any one would be cool with me.

*400 piece set- New Hagrid’s Hut from POA

*800 piece set- Motorized clock tower

Also who else would want Harry Potter battle packs, 4 houses, Order of the Pheonix, Death Eaters, Dementors, Marauders, Weasleys. This is very unlikely but I wish they’d do it

3 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

I personally hope we can get more scenes from eyes 4, 5, and 6, however this is unlikely. This is a wishlist based off what we’ve gotten so far so please take that into account. I repeat Wishlist.

*100 piece set- Harry and Dumbledore’s Horecrux adventure.

*250 piece set- 1st, 2nd, 3rd or Graveyard Duel. Any one would be cool with me.

*400 piece set- New Hagrid’s Hut from POA

*800 piece set- Motorized clock tower

Also who else would want Harry Potter battle packs, 4 houses, Order of the Pheonix, Death Eaters, Dementors, Marauders, Weasleys. This is very unlikely but I wish they’d do it

If these we're to happen at all they would NEVER motorize the clock tower, since most people don't care about it (myself included). Why would they put another 20-30$ on top of the price just so the clock can spin at a speed clocks don't even go?

I'm good with a clock tower, but if it's motorized its an immediate pass

13 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

If these we're to happen at all they would NEVER motorize the clock tower, since most people don't care about it (myself included). Why would they put another 20-30$ on top of the price just so the clock can spin at a speed clocks don't even go?

I'm good with a clock tower, but if it's motorized its an immediate pass

The original was motorised. It wasn’t just the clock, the big hanging thing (forget the name) would swing in the castle. I got that set when I was 7 and I thought it was such an awesome feature, I think kids would like it.

41 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

The original was motorised. It wasn’t just the clock, the big hanging thing (forget the name) would swing in the castle. I got that set when I was 7 and I thought it was such an awesome feature, I think kids would like it.

Pendulum

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

Lol, I didn't even know that set was supposed to represent the Clock Tower. But all things considered, there should be some kind of mechanism to move the clock and pendulum with a motor add-on possiblity. Then you could buy a motor seperately if you really want it so you wouldn't be obliged to pay extra for a motor

1 minute ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Still don't understand why LEGO didn't decide on a Winter Potter wave...:hmpf_bad:

Probably because the first wave was so big and stretched into October. They may not want to flood the market with it right now

6 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Still don't understand why LEGO didn't decide on a Winter Potter wave...:hmpf_bad:

Because of the exact same reason this years wave will be pretty small. Because they wanted to test the theme first, otherwise they would have to invest thousands of dollars into a theme that doesn't do well from the start --> wasted money

So BrickBrosUK just made a Harry Potter 2019 video saying the sets would be:

- Hagrid's hut

- Room of Requirement

- Chamber of Secrets

- Diagon Alley

Though I do vaguely remember these 'leaks' appearing before. Weren't these confirmed to be fake?

53 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So BrickBrosUK just made a Harry Potter 2019 video saying the sets would be:

- Hagrid's hut

- Room of Requirement

- Chamber of Secrets

- Diagon Alley

Though I do vaguely remember these 'leaks' appearing before. Weren't these confirmed to be fake?

Yeah they are fake.