Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Two: And Now His Watch Has Ended

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

Um... okay serious question. Is there a power role which grants one such abilities?

That would be the most OP role. 

I’d just quit at that point. 

I think he’s just legimitely trolling now.

Just now, Forresto said:

That would be the most OP role. 

I’d just quit at that point. 

I think he’s just legimitely trolling now.

Must be. Night everyone.

45866353692_f37444baf1_b.jpg

The mob had spoken, and Foreman, cosplaying as Finn, was to be the first player to be executed by the mob. Forresto, cosplaying as Wonder Woman, spearheaded the accusation as Rider Raider, cosplaying as Doc Brown, and fhomess, cosplaying as Chell, held the panicking Foreman in place.

"Alright, Foreman, it's over! We've come to a near unanimous agreement to vote you out! What do you have to say about that, other than you're scum like you've admitted to already?" Forresto asked, feeling a great sense of justice course through them. The only thing that'd make this better would be if they had their Lasso of Truth with them. Foreman began to look twitchy.

"Alright, I admit it, I'm scum! Not only that, but I've got something else to admit! I'm going to kill one of you! Right here, right now! Whaha!" 

30977137687_3a24e84479_b.jpg

Foreman pulled out an object from his jacket, raising it into the air! Everyone panicked, with Rider Raider and fhomess letting go of Foreman. As they fled away from Foreman who merely stood by the projector, waving the object of doom about, something truly unexpected happened. From beneath the table a figure leaped into action. They were covered from head to toe in a flesh coloured fabric that seemed to match to their curves: not a blemish could be seen on it. Their head was seemingly larger than most. Her facial features were cartoon-esque, exaggerated and still: clearly a mask. They were dressed in a typical sailor's outfit.

45866353572_4374ba1415_b.jpg

A streak of blue light erupted from a hilt drawn from the figure's satchel as they raised it high. With one quick swipe, Foreman was no more, their head taken clean off their body! Foreman dropped the item he was holding, the condiments topping it staining the carpet.

45866353522_f2126bb678_b.jpg

The masked figure stepped around the table, extinguishing the blade as she looked over her handy work. A crowd surrounded Foreman's body, keeping their distance from the woman who had just taken out the accused. The projector turned on quickly.

30846618097_5abf0ba6f7_b.jpg

"Forgot to mention, no outside food or drink! It's a health and safety thing so don't blame me. Seems like a lucky coincidence that the individual holding the hotdog was also the individual you decided to eliminate. Congratulations on almost unanimously coming to your verdict in axing off Foreman. I'm impressed at the speed of that bandwagon.

I'm certain you're all wondering who the woman with the lightsaber is, so I'll fill you in. You can call her Sakura. She's going to be my little helper from here on out, since I'm currently holed up in a control room. Yes, definitely a control room. Sakura doesn't want anyone to know her identity, so in keeping with the theme of the game, we came to the agreement that she could participate through the obscure form of cosplay known as animegao kigirumi. Use your phones to look it up. You all do have phones, don't you? Or did I confiscate them? I don't actually remember...

Needless to say, it's now officially night. I'll have Foreman's alignment ready to present to you all tomorrow. Also, don't worry about Sakura. If you play nice or don't get voted off you won't be dealing with her. Get those night actions in and have a pleasant sleep! I'll see you tomorrow. Hopefully."

The stream went out as the projector stopped. Weary and tired from their second day, the crowd dispersed as Sakura lingered to clean up the mess.