Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Two: And Now His Watch Has Ended

Just now, Forresto said:

Wait when was this?

This was on Day 1, page 3 I think. Finn said something like “Joker, if Bob isn’t lynched today shall we kill him tomorrow” or something along those lines.

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 2 Votes (Foreman, LegoMonorailFan)

Mad-Eye Moody (Mostly-Technic), 1 Vote (Asphalt)

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4), 1 Vote (Bob)

Finn (Foreman), 7 Votes (Forresto, KotZ, Khscarymovie4, mostly-technic, fhomess, Tariq j, Rider Raider)

Chell (fhomess), 1 Vote (Stickfig)

---

With 13 players, a majority of 7 is needed to lynch. 2 hours remain in the day.

A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

1 minute ago, Tariq j said:

This was on Day 1, page 3 I think. Finn said something like “Joker, if Bob isn’t lynched today shall we kill him tomorrow” or something along those lines.

Here’s the exact quote: “Asphalt if bob don't vote today do you want to lynch him tomorrow?”

Well, lynch is sealed, but it's time, and we need something. If anything, Finn has been a distraction, and I think it's best to just end this, even if someone else gets cold feet.

Unvote: Chell (fhomess)

Vote: Finn (Foreman)

1 hour ago, Foreman said:

NO! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! NO ONE COULD HAVE FIGURED OUT MY SCUM! SOMEBODY CHEATED!

What? Trust me, no one here has cheated. 

(It's ok to be upset, being lynched first on your first game sucks, been there. I would recommend that you read more of other games and try again when the next sign ups pop up. We need new players and all are welcome. You get more use to the game and how it plays the more you play. I hope you sign up for more games in the future, don't let a bad first experience discourage you from some really fun times ahead.)

What the hell?

I leave for a few hours and the world incinerates? 

Unvote: Barbossa / Khscarymovie4

Vote: Finn / Foreman

To be fair, after I was hammer lynched I gave up and revealed I was scum in my first game. Maybe it's not all that crazy. :shrug_confused:

Woah! That escalated quickly. I'm just glad we're not lynching @Forresto so early on in the game.

Unvote: Forresto (Wonder Woman)

Vote: Foreman (Finn)

I'm a little busy right now, and I have a bit to read and catch up on. I hope to be able to share my thoughts before the day is done.

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 1 Votes (Foreman)

Finn (Foreman), 10 Votes (Forresto, KotZ, Khscarymovie4, mostly-technic, fhomess, Tariq j, Rider Raider, Stickfig, Bob, LegoMonorailFan)

---

With 13 players, a majority of 7 is needed to lynch. 1 hour remains in the day.

A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

16 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Fair enough, apology accepted. 

Thank you for giving real thoughts today. Even though I highly disagree about getting rid of the questionable miller on the basis of their role alone. Like I have said before I'm not believing them or denying their claim, but I just feel making them walk the dirty soddy plank on that basis alone is a little silly. 

Ok mate your starting to rise on my suspicion meter. Why are you so certain that the maybe miller is scum? At least everyone else who voted for her seems to understand there is a a possibility she is telling no lies. You on the other hand seem to think that the possibility that maybe, just maybe Hera is the miller is outrageous. Your certainly has me as pale as the Joker. Weather this lynch party we here have started catches us a scum or not, there are bound to be some baddies hiding in wagons. I feel this Mr. Finn is someone to pay attention to tommorow no matter the outcome. 

Even though I am comfortable with the main lynch vote tonight, I will say some of the recent votes have been very bandwagony with little reasoning. Oroku and most notably Finn stand out to me the most. Dr. Brown could also explain more but it seems he Is a little busy so I can understand his reasoning more. Like I said before this is worth keeping both eyes on (sorry Moody) for tomorrow. 

I mean there is a possibilty that anyone who is being voted out has a power role, but I'm not so sure how WW's defences so far led you to that conclusion. While a day 2 lynch can be somewhat similar to a day 1 lynch given the little information aspect, I still think that having two days of getting to know each other and then voting is better then doing all that in 1. I feel that with 2 whole days I have learned a few things about the participants here and will gladly keep hold of this information in my brain for days of new. 

We have less then 24 hours left. @Lady K I feel we are in need of some kind of your brilliant speculation and vote before the night says good moonlight. 

Sorry for my absence; I have been ill from too much cold pizza, warm soda, and the bright lights of this room (RL migraine).  Ok so here are my thoughts while trying to catch up.

5 hours ago, Forresto said:

I think it’s highly concerning how fast this vote has formed against me for fairly poor reasoning all around. 

@Khscarymovie4 and @mostlytechnic cite my vote to eliminate Ellie yesterday simply to vote someone off as their reason to vote for me. 

Yet @KotZ @Foreman and @Rider Raider have done exactly that. 

I’ve done nothing that this band wagon hasn’t done. 

This is absolutely ludicrous @LegoMonorailFan

KotZ and Foreman have contributed nothing today but their votes whereas I’ve participated and added to the conversation and analysis. 

Voting me off is not going to help the town, it’s going to hurt us. 

4 hours ago, Foreman said:

@Forresto what's your role?

These two post together are very concerning.  From my various time traveling experiences, when someone hints that voting them out is going to hurt town this isn't always an indication of a PR of some sort.  Vanilla townies hold power by their vote.  Exposing a role is only done if lynch is inevitable and there is time to turn it around.

Therefore for a response of asking what a role directly is very scummy due the fact that the scum know who is town and who is not.  Thus, fishing for info on what role is about to be taken out.

4 hours ago, Forresto said:

I’m not saying anything that is going to expose or jeopardize the townbloc.

The fact you’re asking @Foreman concerns me.

If you are indeed part of the town block and have a PR, you just exposed that info to the scum.

Yes Finn asking is more than concerning; it is indicative of a newer scum and his buddies are probably going nuts trying to salvage this situation.

well at one vote from hanging it's the perfect time to call out your role, because if you have info, but don't spill it and die, you jeopardize the town even more then telling us what you know

???? Really???  

4 hours ago, Forresto said:

Again and expose the town bloc?

Absolutely not

I would rather die then irreparably damage the town that way.

@Kintobor could we get a time check? I just want to know how much time I have left to defend myself.

Agree with the exception that exposing the town block this early does hurt more than help.

3 hours ago, Foreman said:

If I die tonight, I want @Forresto or @KotZ lynched tomarrow

Ok......why???

3 hours ago, Forresto said:

Seriously what on earth?

I’m more suspicious then Finn?

For real? 

3 hours ago, Foreman said:

Wonder woman, at this point you're only compromise yourself by telling your role, but you'll compromise the whole town by not giving any info you might have gathered

BTW I'm Vanilla Town

That is what they all say before going down the long dark hallway to the end.

2 hours ago, fhomess said:

I think Finn is being more disruptive than anything at this point.  I've been trying to give some of his erratic behavior the benefit of the doubt but I don't think there's much reason to continue based on his recent comments.  The unsolicited claim doesn't sit well at all.  So I don't mind joining this particular wagon, band or none.

Unvote: Mad-Eye Moody (mostlytechnic)

Agree completely with this.

????*huh*

NO! DON'T GET IT DONE! GET IT UNDONE!

VOTE: WONDERWOMAN (FORRESTO)

ELSE YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO DIE FROM THE MAFIA!

So now your admitting that your scum as well as who they will target tonight.  Again you buddies must be going nuts.

So I will vote:

Vote:  Finn (Foreman)

Just now, KotZ said:

@Lady K do you think scum would go after Wonder Woman now after today?

I have seen it go both ways in the past.  As I said, it is way too early for any of this information being even hinted at.  Typically this stuff stays hidden behind closed hotel doors; vanilla townies have no need of this kind of info.  Which is another reason that Finn's inquire into what role and then claiming to be vanilla town just rubs me the wrong way.

Just because Wonder Woman (or whoever Forresto is playing) says she's got a power role and doesn't want to spoil to townblock doesn't mean I automatically believe it to be fact. It's a very common thing to say "I've got a power role!" right as you're about to be lynched. 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

This raises the question, does this quote have more to it than meets the eye? Moody first suggested that Finn accidentally posted on the main thread instead of the Scum chat, and no one really suspected anything at the time, but now we know Finn is scum, could this be a slip of the tongue?

nah, I just didn't like bob's pirate superman

I'm over it now

5 hours ago, Foreman said:

@Forresto what's your role?

Ooh. Big no-no.

Wonder woman, at this point you're only compromise yourself by telling your role, but you'll compromise the whole town by not giving any info you might have gathered

BTW I'm Vanilla Town

No because the Scum could use that info as well.

43 minutes ago, Lady K said:

??? Really???  

well when I've played Mafia it was structured so revealing on death would benefit more where exact role is revealed

WONDER WOMAN IS ALSO A MAFIA! LYNCH HER SO I CAN CONTINUE TO SABOTAGE THE MAFIA!

Actually, I've don't want to lynch her anymore, but I still want to lynch you

I've backed down when she reminded me she voted for you, I've Apologized

plus if you're about to be lynched you'll get more benefits from telling people what you know

4 hours ago, KotZ said:

Unvote: Wonder Woman (Forresto)

Yeah, the vote makes me look vengeful, I know.

That really doesn't help the town and more to the aid of scum. Revealing the block will jeopardize the entire town. I'm starting to think Wonder Woman is a neutral at worst. If Wonder Woman is a town PR, she's probably reaching out to who she trusts in the block, and the information is safer that way.

That's it, I do want you lynched

:wacko: What da heck?

2 hours ago, Foreman said:

Umm...okay. Does that settle it then? @Foreman, can you confirm your mafia? Yes or no?

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

This raises the question, does this quote have more to it than meets the eye? Moody first suggested that Finn accidentally posted on the main thread instead of the Scum chat, and no one really suspected anything at the time, but now we know Finn is scum, could this be a slip of the tongue?

Man I thought no way originally. But maybe? It's definitely worth noting for future reference.

1 minute ago, Foreman said:

well when I've played Mafia it was structured so revealing on death would benefit more where exact role is revealed

WONDER WOMAN IS ALSO A MAFIA! LYNCH HER SO I CAN CONTINUE TO SABOTAGE THE MAFIA!

:laugh::iamded_lol::roflmao:

Yes. Of course! 

That explains why I was the first person to vote for you and call attention to your antics when everyone was focused on me.

Thats why I’ve been hounding you unrelentingly almost all day.

That’s why when the spotlight moved away from you I made sure to bring it right back squarely on you.

/sarcasm

If I was scum why would I have diverted votes to you and not towards...you know...a town member?

It makes absolutely no sense.

NO I'M TOTALLY NOT MAFIA!

Last serous words before I die is, go to hell wonder woman

Edited by Foreman

Just now, Foreman said:

Really ??? Then what are you???  Because you are acting like a scum about to take a walk down a dark hallway....

Just now, Lady K said:

Really ??? Then what are you???  Because you are acting like a scum about to take a walk down a dark hallway....

I AM A FOOL, IF YOU LYNCH ME I GET TO KILL YOU! MAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Foreman said:

Last serous words before I die is, go to hell wonder woman

You literally said you were though...

Just now, Foreman said:

At this point you’re just trolling. 

What is even happening? 

Just now, Foreman said:

But, I am not the hammer vote......

Just now, Foreman said:

Um... okay serious question. Is there a power role which grants one such abilities?

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 1 Votes (Foreman)

Finn (Foreman), 11 Votes (Forresto, KotZ, Khscarymovie4, mostly-technic, fhomess, Tariq j, Rider Raider, Stickfig, Bob, LegoMonorailFan, Lady K)

---

With 13 players, a majority of 7 is needed to lynch. With 11 Votes, Foreman has been lynched.

Day Two is now over. You have 48 hours to send in your night action. A conclusion for the day will be posted shortly.