Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Two: And Now His Watch Has Ended

Just now, Forresto said:

Not if you lynch a member of the town. All you do is diminish our strength for no good reason. 

Finn wants the town to lynch you! Without rhyme or reason! 

Vote for him, he’s a real threat bandwagoning and trying to expose the town bloc.

At this point he’s been given enough chances on “inexperience”.

I am NOT going to expose the town bloc.

In past lives I acted similarly, asking questions, and was immediately voted out. 

I don’t expect that now but god nobody is even actively concerned about this?

Actually, I've don't want to lynch her anymore, but I still want to lynch you

Just now, Foreman said:

Actually, I've don't want to lynch her anymore, but I still want to lynch you

No.

You called for @KotZ to be lynched and the moment her and I called you out on it you backed off and now you’re changing your stance?

Flim flam.

You have tried to expose the town bloc, you’ve bandwagoned, and you’ve flip flopped. 

I've backed down when she reminded me she voted for you, I've Apologized

plus if you're about to be lynched you'll get more benefits from telling people what you know

Unvote: Wonder Woman (Forresto)

Vote: Finn (Foreman)

Yeah, the vote makes me look vengeful, I know.

Just now, Foreman said:

plus if you're about to be lynched you'll get more benefits from telling people what you know

That really doesn't help the town and more to the aid of scum. Revealing the block will jeopardize the entire town. I'm starting to think Wonder Woman is a neutral at worst. If Wonder Woman is a town PR, she's probably reaching out to who she trusts in the block, and the information is safer that way.

If people want to vote someone off, vote for Finn (Foreman).

Review what he’s said today. He’s suspicious as heck. 

If everyone who hasn’t voted for me voted for Finn, @fhomess, @Asphalt, @Bob, @Tariq j, @StickFig, @Lady K Then we could vote him off. 

Thats not including any of the people whose voted for me @mostlytechnic, @Khscarymovie4, @Rider Raider, @LegoMonorailFan.

I don’t know if he’s scum. 

I do know he has been acting incredibly shifty the moment any attention is placed on him. 

Mall you have to do is read the last two pages.

Just now, Foreman said:

That's it, I do want you lynched

Case in point. 

If there’s already a town block on day 2, then the worst thing we can do is lynch a member of it.

Unvote: Wonder Woman (Forresto)

That being said and done, I don’t know what to do with my vote. I really think Foreman’s erratic behavior is because of inexperience, and he’s really vanilla town.

40 minutes ago, Foreman said:

If I die tonight, I want @Forresto or @KotZ lynched tomarrow

What is your suspicion or Oroku? So far nothing you have said gives a reason for this suspicion. Please elaborate. 

35 minutes ago, Foreman said:

Wonder woman, at this point you're only compromise yourself by telling your role, but you'll compromise the whole town by not giving any info you might have gathered

BTW I'm Vanilla Town

We're only 2 days in. I doubt we have had any breakthroughs related to roles a such. Not revealing her role is not hurting the twin one bit. Honestly revealing her role reveals it to all including scum which I would say is worse. 

9 minutes ago, Forresto said:

If people want to vote someone off, vote for Finn (Foreman).

Review what he’s said today. He’s suspicious as heck. 

If everyone who hasn’t voted for me voted for Finn, @fhomess, @Asphalt, @Bob, @Tariq j, @StickFig, @Lady K Then we could vote him off. 

Thats not including any of the people whose voted for me @mostlytechnic, @Khscarymovie4, @Rider Raider, @LegoMonorailFan.

I don’t know if he’s scum. 

I do know he has been acting incredibly shifty the moment any attention is placed on him. 

Mall you have to do is read the last two pages.

Case in point. 

Honestly Finn has been acting VERY scummy as of late. He seems to keep flip foiping on his stances, wanting to lynch Oroku and then taking it back. Also asking info on certain roles is not too good. The thing here is it could just be darned old inexperience for this here boy, but it could all be a ploy for the scummys. It may be best just to eliminate him now and not take the chance. We need a lynch today yet we're still a few votes off from both wagons. 

Unvote: Wonder Woman (LegoMonorailFan)

Both are giving me bad vibes but Finn is acting a little more scummy right now. In case any of you were curious my main suspects in order are

1. @Foreman Making claims with no basis and trying to get information on roles

2. @Forresto Bandwagoning on one person for wanting a lynch, yet being able to steer the wanted lynch in the right direction.

3.  @Traiq j understanding someone yet bandwagoning on them

4. @KotZ his vote is sort of bandwagony with little explanation. He is at the bottom of the list though. 

Could be useful for future days, and I intend to make a full list of everyone and my thoughts on them at the beginning of day the third. Good luck all of you kind folk. 

Wonder woman is deceiving you Hera, KotZ and Wonder woman are scumming together and are forming a bandwagon against me

*Wonder woman is deceiving you: Hera, KotZ, and Wonder woman are scumming together and are forming a bandwagon against me

I've rewritten it to avoid being ambiguous

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

I think it’s highly concerning how fast this vote has formed against me for fairly poor reasoning all around. 

@Khscarymovie4 and @mostlytechnic cite my vote to eliminate Ellie yesterday simply to vote someone off as their reason to vote for me. 

Yet @KotZ @Foreman and @Rider Raider have done exactly that. 

I’ve done nothing that this band wagon hasn’t done. 

This is absolutely ludicrous @LegoMonorailFan

KotZ and Foreman have contributed nothing today but their votes whereas I’ve participated and added to the conversation and analysis. 

Voting me off is not going to help the town, it’s going to hurt us. 

No, I cited the timing and position of your vote. It wasn't just a "she's bandwagoning" vote that I placed. It was the way the bandwagon died off and then you voted. That could be an honest vote. It could be scum trying to kickstart the bandwagon again. Either way, it was the most suspicious thing I had. With no day 1 lynch, we've got limited info.

2 hours ago, Foreman said:

well at one vote from hanging it's the perfect time to call out your role, because if you have info, but don't spill it and die, you jeopardize the town even more then telling us what you know

Nope. Nope. Not at all. Sometimes a lynchee will claim to try and not get lynched. But then they're crippled the rest of the game, since the scum know their ability. And worse, if they do get lynched still, the scum know what ability is gone. For example, if the scum know a watcher got lynched, then they can use their abilities with less concern about getting spotted. Outing a PR is more beneficial to the scum than it is to the town. 

49 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Not if you lynch a member of the town. All you do is diminish our strength for no good reason. 

Finn wants the town to lynch you! Without rhyme or reason! 

Vote for him, he’s a real threat bandwagoning and trying to expose the town bloc.

At this point he’s been given enough chances on “inexperience”.

I am NOT going to expose the town bloc.

In past lives I acted similarly, asking questions, and was immediately voted out. 

I don’t expect that now but god nobody is even actively concerned about this?

Yep. I agree. As I was catching up, I was planning to stay with my vote, so that we could get a lynch. 2 days without would make tomorrow basically a third day 1. Even though I now think Finn is a better lynch than you, a lynch is even more important. But since others are flipping, I will too. 

Unvote: Wonder Woman (forresto)

Vote: Finn (foreman)

Just now, mostlytechnic said:

Nope. Nope. Not at all. Sometimes a lynchee will claim to try and not get lynched. But then they're crippled the rest of the game, since the scum know their ability. And worse, if they do get lynched still, the scum know what ability is gone. For example, if the scum know a watcher got lynched, then they can use their abilities with less concern about getting spotted. Outing a PR is more beneficial to the scum than it is to the town. 

I guess You're right

3 minutes ago, Foreman said:

Wonder woman is deceiving you Hera, KotZ and Wonder woman are scumming together and are forming a bandwagon against me

*Wonder woman is deceiving you: Hera, KotZ, and Wonder woman are scumming together and are forming a bandwagon against me

I've rewritten it to avoid being ambiguous

For the past day I've been going against Wonder Woman (even voted for her lynch yesterday). While scum are known to split up and even target each other, this would be a risky move for two scum to be at each others throats and then seemingly make up.

I think Finn is being more disruptive than anything at this point.  I've been trying to give some of his erratic behavior the benefit of the doubt but I don't think there's much reason to continue based on his recent comments.  The unsolicited claim doesn't sit well at all.  So I don't mind joining this particular wagon, band or none.

Unvote: Mad-Eye Moody (mostlytechnic)

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 2 Votes (Foreman, LegoMonorailFan)

Mad-Eye Moody (Mostly-Technic), 1 Vote (Asphalt)

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4), 1 Vote (Bob)

The Joker (Asphalt), 1 Vote (Tariq j)

Finn (Foreman), 5 Votes (Forresto, KotZ, Khscarymovie4, mostly-technic, fhomess)

Chell (fhomess), 1 Vote (Stickfig)

---

With 13 players, a majority of 7 is needed to lynch. 3 hours remain in the day.

A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

6 minutes ago, Foreman said:

NO! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! NO ONE COULD HAVE FIGURED OUT MY SCUM! SOMEBODY CHEATED!

Um wow. 

So by my count, we're still sitting at no lynch today, but Doc Brown and the other Doctor both haven't voted. They would be enough to lynch Finn, or we need a couple more to join us. 

NO! DON'T GET IT DONE! GET IT UNDONE!

VOTE: WONDERWOMAN (FORRESTO)

ELSE YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO DIE FROM THE MAFIA!

Um well, first the big spoiler in the crimes of grimdelwald and now this.... what a day. 

Unvote: The joker (Asphalt)

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 2 Votes (Foreman, LegoMonorailFan)

Mad-Eye Moody (Mostly-Technic), 1 Vote (Asphalt)

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4), 1 Vote (Bob)

Finn (Foreman), 6 Votes (Forresto, KotZ, Khscarymovie4, mostly-technic, fhomess, Tariq j)

Chell (fhomess), 1 Vote (Stickfig)

---

With 13 players, a majority of 7 is needed to lynch. 2.5 hours remain in the day.

A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

Edited by Kintobor

On 11/10/2018 at 8:28 PM, Foreman said:

Asphalt if bob don't vote today do you want to lynch him tomorrow?

This raises the question, does this quote have more to it than meets the eye? Moody first suggested that Finn accidentally posted on the main thread instead of the Scum chat, and no one really suspected anything at the time, but now we know Finn is scum, could this be a slip of the tongue?

10 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

This raises the question, does this quote have more to it than meets the eye? Moody first suggested that Finn accidentally posted on the main thread instead of the Scum chat, and no one really suspected anything at the time, but now we know Finn is scum, could this be a slip of the tongue?

I was joking at the time, but now yes, it makes me wonder. 

13 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Wait when was this?