Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia Day Two: And Now His Watch Has Ended

18 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Shallow reasoning for the guy with the most votes. That doesn’t mean either are scum but it doesn’t make them look good.

I welcome the criticism, I just think there's not enough for Ellie, and your miller idea made little sense.

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 4 Votes (Khscarymovie4, Mostly-Technic, KotZ, Foreman)

Mad-Eye Moody (Mostly-Technic), 2 Votes (fhomess, Asphalt)

Batgirl (Tariq J), 1 Vote (LegoMonorailFan)

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4), 1 Vote (Bob)

The Joker (Asphalt), 1 Vote (Tariq j)

Finn (Foreman), 1 Vote (Forresto)

Chell (fhomess), 1 Vote (Stickfig)

---

With 13 players, a majority of 7 is needed to lynch. 24 hours remain in the day. A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

Edited by Kintobor

3 hours ago, Forresto said:

I might add as the fifth voter for Ellie whose been lambasted all day for being apart of a bandwagon, it’s be a double standard to not consider either of the two above with at least the same suspicion. 

Oh don't worry, I am looking at them with much suspicion. Using both eyes, even. 

Vote: Wonder Woman (Forresto)

I don’t 100% agree with this lynch, but nobody else really seems that scummy to me, I’ve got to admit that this lynch will give us more information than lynching anyone else. 

Sorry for the rushed post, my life has been unexpectedly busy lately.

I don't really follow or agree with this vote. It seems like people are way too eager to get rid of Wonder Woman, with people just instantly jumping on without giving any explanation or reasoning. Day One is the time to vote because there's no reason other than there needs to be a lynch. Day Two is often just as bad, but as I've said earlier, Day Two is when we're supposed to be analyzing the vote patterns of Day One and who we got rid of. But we decided not to lynch on Day One. 

If Wonder Woman is who we absolutely we've decided upon, I'll change my vote, but for now I don't think she's the one. 

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

I don't really follow or agree with this vote. It seems like people are way too eager to get rid of Wonder Woman, with people just instantly jumping on without giving any explanation or reasoning. Day One is the time to vote because there's no reason other than there needs to be a lynch. Day Two is often just as bad, but as I've said earlier, Day Two is when we're supposed to be analyzing the vote patterns of Day One and who we got rid of. But we decided not to lynch on Day One. 

If Wonder Woman is who we absolutely we've decided upon, I'll change my vote, but for now I don't think she's the one. 

Well, yes, there's definitely some people just jumping on to get a lynch today. Some of us though did exactly what you suggest. I voted for WW based on the voting pattern yesterday. I gave my reason and so I feel comfortable with my vote. Well as comfortable as one can be while locked in a hotel with a group of people in costume, all trying to kill each other off.... 

I honestly don't think @Forresto is the one either. I think right now she's just desperately trying not to get lynched. So much so IMO that maybe she could have a power role.

It's funny. I'm starting to feel you can't really skip the day one lynch. whether our first lynch is on day one, day two, or maybe even day three, it's still a day one lynch. 

11 hours ago, Bob said:

Perhaps the greatest pirate who has ever sailed Earth's seven seas. I'll have you know I've sailed the many seas of the Galaxy and beyond!

Fair enough, apology accepted. 

10 hours ago, Forresto said:

@Khscarymovie4 If we're being entirely honest yesterday's vote for Ellie was mostly baseless. I believe in voting off on day one despite the risk factor of voting town out. It gives more data and information for how to vote the next day. 

I didn't understand the miller role until I just googled it. Its essentially a distraction role to throw an investigator off track, because they show as scum either way. To me that seems a brilliant disguise for scum to hide under. Now a day one claim could either be a bold move by the scum to hide under, a townie attempting to be dutiful and alert an investigator to what their search results might show ahead of time, or a townie attempting to hide in a role since scum would want to keep the miller around (to sow discord) and the town wouldn't want to vote off a loyal member of the block. Incredulous? Not as much as one may think.  

I believe in bold moves, risks be darned. A claim on day one is a bold move. 

The risk of scum hiding as the miller is enough for me to believe we should eliminate the potential threat immediately.

I made a mistake yesterday of not going with my gut, so...

Allow me to vote today how I should have voted yesterday.

Vote: Hera Syndulla (Stickfig)

~

I'd like to know how some of our quieter citizens feel, @StickFig, @Foreman, @Rider Raider, @Lady K

A vote for me seems the most popular at the current moment. 

Thank you for giving real thoughts today. Even though I highly disagree about getting rid of the questionable miller on the basis of their role alone. Like I have said before I'm not believing them or denying their claim, but I just feel making them walk the dirty soddy plank on that basis alone is a little silly. 

10 hours ago, Foreman said:

why would she use a claim that sound super scummy to protect herself? are you two scum together, I've made my vote

And now after seeing you vote for Hera (I've posted before reading your vote) I think you're voting a fellow scum to hide the fact you're scum

Ok mate your starting to rise on my suspicion meter. Why are you so certain that the maybe miller is scum? At least everyone else who voted for her seems to understand there is a a possibility she is telling no lies. You on the other hand seem to think that the possibility that maybe, just maybe Hera is the miller is outrageous. Your certainly has me as pale as the Joker. Weather this lynch party we here have started catches us a scum or not, there are bound to be some baddies hiding in wagons. I feel this Mr. Finn is someone to pay attention to tommorow no matter the outcome. 

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Even though I am comfortable with the main lynch vote tonight, I will say some of the recent votes have been very bandwagony with little reasoning. Oroku and most notably Finn stand out to me the most. Dr. Brown could also explain more but it seems he Is a little busy so I can understand his reasoning more. Like I said before this is worth keeping both eyes on (sorry Moody) for tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I honestly don't think @Forresto is the one either. I think right now she's just desperately trying not to get lynched. So much so IMO that maybe she could have a power role.

It's funny. I'm starting to feel you can't really skip the day one lynch. whether our first lynch is on day one, day two, or maybe even day three, it's still a day one lynch. 

I mean there is a possibilty that anyone who is being voted out has a power role, but I'm not so sure how WW's defences so far led you to that conclusion. While a day 2 lynch can be somewhat similar to a day 1 lynch given the little information aspect, I still think that having two days of getting to know each other and then voting is better then doing all that in 1. I feel that with 2 whole days I have learned a few things about the participants here and will gladly keep hold of this information in my brain for days of new. 

We have less then 24 hours left. @Lady K I feel we are in need of some kind of your brilliant speculation and vote before the night says good moonlight. 

I realize I haven't voted for Wonder Woman either but those who are saying they don't trust the current trend of voting her out, you need to provide an alternative.  I will switch my vote to her closer to the end of the day if that's what's needed to seal a lynch.  I really don't know what to make of her insistence on the miller thing.  It's nonsense and I wonder if a scum would stick with it.

The rest of us have spread our votes around, which at this point is the best thing the scum could hope for so we need to get together on a name or two.  Of those who have votes other than Wonder Woman, I'm happy to keep my vote on Mad-Eye or switch to Batgirl.  I'm at a point where I don't have a strong enough opinion between them, but those are the two I suspect more than some of the others at the moment.

10 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I don't know about power role. I made the mistake in one game years back of just rolling over as a vanilla townie and letting myself get lynched so someone else on the town more important than me wouldn't be. I was extremely defeatist and didn't even try to defend myself. It was one of the worst mafia performances I've ever had. So, even as a vanilla townie you should still try to defend yourself from being lynched. In terms of numbers, a vanilla town is still important to keeping the balance in our favor.

8 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Ok mate your starting to rise on my suspicion meter. Why are you so certain that the maybe miller is scum? At least everyone else who voted for her seems to understand there is a a possibility she is telling no lies. You on the other hand seem to think that the possibility that maybe, just maybe Hera is the miller is outrageous. Your certainly has me as pale as the Joker. Weather this lynch party we here have started catches us a scum or not, there are bound to be some baddies hiding in wagons. I feel this Mr. Finn is someone to pay attention to tommorow no matter the outcome. 

Even though I am comfortable with the main lynch vote tonight, I will say some of the recent votes have been very bandwagony with little reasoning. Oroku and most notably Finn stand out to me the most. Dr. Brown could also explain more but it seems he Is a little busy so I can understand his reasoning more. Like I said before this is worth keeping both eyes on (sorry Moody) for tomorrow. 

I think it's just because it's his first game on Eurobricks and as he's said he hasn't read (or heard of) some of the most classic games, even though they're horribly out of date. He's said he's played mafia on other forums and in other forms and I have no reason to doubt him, but playing mafia on Eurobricks is a completely different thing. We have our own meta here and our own way of doing things. 

10 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

Well, yes, there's definitely some people just jumping on to get a lynch today. Some of us though did exactly what you suggest. I voted for WW based on the voting pattern yesterday. I gave my reason and so I feel comfortable with my vote. Well as comfortable as one can be while locked in a hotel with a group of people in costume, all trying to kill each other off.... 

I should have rephrased saying that a fair amount of people are on the wagon and that some have given their reasoning. 

11 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Thank you for giving real thoughts today. Even though I highly disagree about getting rid of the questionable miller on the basis of their role alone. Like I have said before I'm not believing them or denying their claim, but I just feel making them walk the dirty soddy plank on that basis alone is a little silly. 

I've never said I've never considered that she's tell the truth, but Wonder Woman's defense of her is very flimsy

2 hours ago, Bob said:

I think it's just because it's his first game on Eurobricks and as he's said he hasn't read (or heard of) some of the most classic games, even though they're horribly out of date. He's said he's played mafia on other forums and in other forms and I have no reason to doubt him, but playing mafia on Eurobricks is a completely different thing. We have our own meta here and our own way of doing things. 

I should have rephrased saying that a fair amount of people are on the wagon and that some have given their reasoning. 

Thanks for defending me, I guess a pirate superman an't all that bad, sorry for hating that role

I'm probably going to be unavailable during the time today will be ending. And while I'd like to vote off someone potentially less "high impact" as I like to think of it [such as Hera (Which would mean we'd have a lynch and the benefits of that lynch, as well as settle this whole miller or scum discussion thereby removing a potential distraction which could fog things up later on)], I'd rather lynch Forresto than go into day three with no lynch. *Shivers* So I'm going to...

Unvote: Batgirl (Tariq J)

I think it’s highly concerning how fast this vote has formed against me for fairly poor reasoning all around. 

@Khscarymovie4 and @mostlytechnic cite my vote to eliminate Ellie yesterday simply to vote someone off as their reason to vote for me. 

Yet @KotZ @Foreman and @Rider Raider have done exactly that. 

I’ve done nothing that this band wagon hasn’t done. 

This is absolutely ludicrous @LegoMonorailFan

KotZ and Foreman have contributed nothing today but their votes whereas I’ve participated and added to the conversation and analysis. 

Voting me off is not going to help the town, it’s going to hurt us. 

well at one vote from hanging it's the perfect time to call out your role, because if you have info, but don't spill it and die, you jeopardize the town even more then telling us what you know

Just now, Foreman said:

well at one vote from hanging it's the perfect time to call out your role, because if you have info, but don't spill it and die, you jeopardize the town even more then telling us what you know

To be fair to Wonder Woman, she could easily be a neutral who has to survive to the end or vanilla townie.

Just now, Foreman said:

Again and expose the town bloc?

Absolutely not

I would rather die then irreparably damage the town that way.

@Kintobor could we get a time check? I just want to know how much time I have left to defend myself.

4 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Again and expose the town bloc?

Absolutely not

I would rather die then irreparably damage the town that way.

@Kintobor could we get a time check? I just want to know how much time I have left to defend myself.

You have about six hours left in the day. I'll have a vote count up shortly.

Current Vote Count:

Wonder Woman (Forresto), 6 Votes (Khscarymovie4, Mostly-Technic, KotZ, Foreman, Rider Raider, LegoMonorailFan)

Mad-Eye Moody (Mostly-Technic), 2 Votes (fhomess, Asphalt)

Hector Barbossa (Khscarymovie4), 1 Vote (Bob)

The Joker (Asphalt), 1 Vote (Tariq j)

Finn (Foreman), 1 Vote (Forresto)

Chell (fhomess), 1 Vote (Stickfig)

---

With 13 players, a majority of 7 is needed to lynch. 24 hours remain in the day. A reminder that not voting will result in a vote penalty the following day.

Wonder woman, at this point you're only compromise yourself by telling your role, but you'll compromise the whole town by not giving any info you might have gathered

BTW I'm Vanilla Town

Just now, Foreman said:

If I die tonight, I want @Forresto or @KotZ lynched tomarrow

Wut?

Just now, Forresto said:

Seriously what on earth?

I’m more suspicious then Finn?

For real? 

At this point, you know what I'm agreeing with you. Not sure if Finn is just inexperienced (I mean, he is a stormtrooper after all) or calling things out to a vigilante or trying to be a scum recruit?

The reason I'm keeping my vote on you is that we need a lynch, we can't go two days without one.

Just now, KotZ said:

Wut?

At this point, you know what I'm agreeing with you. Not sure if Finn is just inexperienced (I mean, he is a stormtrooper after all) or calling things out to a vigilante or trying to be a scum recruit?

The reason I'm keeping my vote on you is that we need a lynch, we can't go two days without one.

Not if you lynch a member of the town. All you do is diminish our strength for no good reason. 

Finn wants the town to lynch you! Without rhyme or reason! 

Vote for him, he’s a real threat bandwagoning and trying to expose the town bloc.

At this point he’s been given enough chances on “inexperience”.

Just now, Foreman said:

Wonder woman, at this point you're only compromise yourself by telling your role, but you'll compromise the whole town by not giving any info you might have gathered

BTW I'm Vanilla Town

I am NOT going to expose the town bloc.

In past lives I acted similarly, asking questions, and was immediately voted out. 

I don’t expect that now but god nobody is even actively concerned about this?