goatman461

Factions - Introduction, Discussion, and Core Rules

2 hours ago, Agent Stryte said:

Hello there!
Long-time fan now, been lurking on you guys's instagrams, and must say, big fan! I'd love to join soon (as soon as I get my new camera), until then, I just had a couple of questions. I have no idea where to post questions, I think it's here, but if it ain't, feel free to delete this post :)
Do you guys accept sigfigs that have been customized, like if I have painted on a stormtrooper helmet or something like that?
To join, all I have to do is write to one of the Faction leaders, get accepted and then join whatever Discord or whatever you guys may have, right?
To anyone reading this, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day :)
- Agent Stryte

Hello there,

Some of your questions are actually described in the rules - lile you're allowed to use custom parts as long as the most parts are original... ;)

Yes - you join a faction by writing the faction leader, they'll then PM you with what you need to do, and invite you to the different discords...

To you as well - looking forward to see what you build... ;)

Thanks for replying, mate!
Must've missed some of it as I read the rules, I have short-term memory issues so learning a lot of information at once ain't my specialty. I look forward to joining the Triumvirate then...- once I get my camera.
Thanks again :)

16 hours ago, Agent Stryte said:

Must've missed some of it as I read the rules, I have short-term memory issues so learning a lot of information at once ain't my specialty. I look forward to joining the Triumvirate then...- once I get my camera.

Let us know if you have more questions. Glad to have you joining us, even if it's the wrong team :wink: We have a bunch of game mechanics that you can take your time getting to know. But at it's core Factions is really simple. Build a Star Wars MOC and then post it for your team. The hardest part initially is learning how to tag it in your title. But your Faction leader can help you with that and you can copy people who have posted before you.

23 hours ago, Agent Stryte said:

No problem at all, and hey - don't feel you have to join the Imps. The other factions are also cool - and the faction leaders are really good at helping and guiding the players, so you don't have to know all the rules... You are of course very welcome to join the Triumvirate, if you still want to when you are ready... :wink:

There's only a couple factions that let you say "for the glory of the empire!" Any faction that doesn't is a blow to them.

16 hours ago, halixon said:

There's only a couple factions that let you say "for the glory of the empire!" Any faction that doesn't is a blow to them.

Couldn't agree more!

On 11/26/2020 at 10:14 PM, Darth Bjorn said:

No problem at all, and hey - don't feel you have to join the Imps. The other factions are also cool - and the faction leaders are really good at helping and guiding the players, so you don't have to know all the rules... You are of course very welcome to join the Triumvirate, if you still want to when you are ready... :wink:

Thank you! ^^

Oh, I was wondering, would it be cool if I used some of the Triumvirate pauldrons (my dad also helped me make new color variations), Darth Bjorn? Love your work, big inspiration!

21 minutes ago, Agent Stryte said:

Couldn't agree more!

Thank you! ^^

Oh, I was wondering, would it be cool if I used some of the Triumvirate pauldrons (my dad also helped me make new color variations), Darth Bjorn? Love your work, big inspiration!

Of course. That's why I made them... Help yourself... ;)

It would appear I am unable to send personal messages, so I suppose I shall just post it here, but I'd love to join you guys's merry ensemble, and to fight and build for the Imperial Triumvirate :)

3 hours ago, Agent Stryte said:

It would appear I am unable to send personal messages, so I suppose I shall just post it here, but I'd love to join you guys's merry ensemble, and to fight and build for the Imperial Triumvirate :)

I’ll send you a PM. ?

I think after ten forum posts you unlock private messaging...

I Will present you Cédric bontract commandant of the 26th attact bataillon he serve in the battle of andor and after the defeat of the empire he join the triumvirat to reinstate order in the galactia and new ready To fight 

image0(31).jpeg

Big News!

More than 7 Holocrons have been found! This marks the countdown to the end of the Holocron hunt. To help players we are going to implement a few things.

Starting on Feb 1st, If your faction has sector control you will discover any holocrons in that sector.

Starting on Mar 1st; all known holocron locations will be made public knowledge.

The Holocron hunt part of Factions will end on July 31st. The Faction with the most Holocrons will win! We have big plans for what happens after July 31st, so don't worry about Factions going anywhere!

Also, we've added another way to earn XP and IP. Choose Your Own Adventures are now open for play. Check out the rules here.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, MKJoshA said:

Big News!

More than 7 Holocrons have been found! This marks the countdown to the end of the Holocron hunt. To help players we are going to implement a few things.

Starting on Feb 1st, If your faction has sector control you will discover any holocrons in that sector.

Starting on Mar 1st; all known holocron locations will be made public knowledge.

The Holocron hunt part of Factions will end on July 31st. The Faction with the most Holocrons will win! We have big plans for what happens after July 31st, so don't worry about Factions going anywhere!

Also, we've added another way to earn XP and IP. Choose Your Own Adventures are now open for play. Check out the rules here.

March 1st is here... known Holocrons are as follows...

I18 - Virgillia 7 (controlled by the Triumvirate)

J7 - Iridonia (controlled by the Pentastar Alignment)

K12 - Kalist VI (controlled by the Triumvirate)

K4 - Muunilinst (controlled by the Pentastar Alignment)

L10 - Tython (controlled by the Black Sun)

M13 - Devaron (controlled by the Triumvirate)

O10 - Gorse (controlled by the Triumvirate)

R4 - Ziost (controlled by Clan Eldar)

010321_known-holocrons.jpg

Factions have until July 31st to battle for the Holocrons or go find their own!

For extra motivation, note that once Factions restarts, the number of Holocrons your Faction collects and the amount of XP you earn will be very beneficial in the initial map set-up stage.