goatman461

Factions - Introduction, Discussion, and Core Rules

52 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Yes, you can change factions at any time, but once you have made a sigfig, this must remain the same regardless of whether you change factions.

There are ways to go around this - you can change sigfig, but we encourage you to keep the same and evolve his/her/its story if you change faction... :wink:

3 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

There are ways to go around this - you can change sigfig, but we encourage you to keep the same and evolve his/her/its story if you change faction... :wink:

I've done both! I would recommend the latter option, though. Changing characters was complex. 

Looking to join up with a character who is Chiss but had heavy Imperial influence in their character development. Thoughts on whether I should join the Triumvirate bandwagon, or is there another faction that would accept a builder of light-bluish-gray things with potential?

With an imperial influence, I would definitely recommend the Triumvirate. I'm sure some of the other Factions would accept you, but your character sounds like they would fit in the Triumvirate best and as Ross says, the location of our presence in the galaxy would probably allow a good chiss based story!

Edited by marvelBoy123

6 hours ago, josebricks said:

Looking to join up with a character who is Chiss but had heavy Imperial influence in their character development. Thoughts on whether I should join the Triumvirate bandwagon, or is there another faction that would accept a builder of light-bluish-gray things with potential?

It could be interesting to add your style (light bluish gray things, ey?) to the CFS pool of builders. Best I can offer is a great discord community and opportunities to tell interesting and varied stories. You do you!

Edited by RocketBoy

@josebricks Hi Jose and welcome to the Factions RPG...
I'd say it depends. Would you like to still build imperial aesthetic, gadgets, vehicles, then the Imperial Triumvirate is definitely the best fit for you. As a bonus we have a nice group of people in our discord as well.

If you're interested in leaving the imperial ways behind I'd recommend any of the others: CFS, Clan Eldar, CorSec are the most active... ;)

Looking forward to se you in action!

/DB

Thanks everyone! I’m gonna start some builds and character backstory while I read through the story and lore you all have put together thus far. Once I have enough Eurobricks cred to PM a faction leader, you’ll be hearing from me again :)

In the list of active players (general and triumvirate) my xp is still on 0. Is that right? I thought I got 12 in the last episode.

5 hours ago, Macropus said:

In the list of active players (general and triumvirate) my xp is still on 0. Is that right? I thought I got 12 in the last episode.

I think that’s a form issue. @MKJoshA or @goatman461 could you check this?

On 9/18/2020 at 10:47 AM, Macropus said:

You had submitted you name as "Macrpous" when you created a character, so that's fixed now and the active player list shows you at 12xp.

Short question: Is it possible to switch between the factions? If so, what do I have to do, except to talk with the leader of the faction that I want to change to. 

Kind regards

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Yep. @MKJoshA @goatman461 correct me if I'm wrong but do they resubmit their character creator form?

Only if you're making a new character. Otherwise we can just move you over to your new faction.

Guys, there's no formal switch between factions. If Ross says you can be in CE, you're in, there's nothing you need from MKJ or I. You can even go back and forth and build for whoever you want, whenever they the faction leader says it's okay.

17 minutes ago, Scorch93 said:

@MKJoshA or @goatman461: So could you please move me from the Black Sun faction over to the Clan Eldar? Thank you. :)

12 minutes ago, goatman461 said:

Guys, there's no formal switch between factions. If Ross says you can be in CE, you're in, there's nothing you need from MKJ or I. You can even go back and forth and build for whoever you want, whenever they the faction leader says it's okay.

I think he means on the Character Profile sheet.

Agent Nevara "Nev" Cynder of the Triumvirate ISB:

50643127482_bdb2c805a6_q.jpg

Race: Half-Arkanian (Arkanian Paternal Descent, Human Maternal Descent)

Her backstory will be revealed in an upcoming post!

14 hours ago, halixon said:

Agent Nevara "Nev" Cynder of the Triumvirate ISB:

50643127482_bdb2c805a6_q.jpg

Race: Half-Arkanian (Arkanian Paternal Descent, Human Maternal Descent)

Her backstory will be revealed in an upcoming post!

Welcome!

Hello there!
Long-time fan now, been lurking on you guys's instagrams, and must say, big fan! I'd love to join soon (as soon as I get my new camera), until then, I just had a couple of questions. I have no idea where to post questions, I think it's here, but if it ain't, feel free to delete this post :)
Do you guys accept sigfigs that have been customized, like if I have painted on a stormtrooper helmet or something like that?
To join, all I have to do is write to one of the Faction leaders, get accepted and then join whatever Discord or whatever you guys may have, right?
To anyone reading this, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day :)
- Agent Stryte