goatman461

Factions - Introduction, Discussion, and Core Rules

3 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

@MKJoshA Nope, that sounds correct. I was following the link on the first page of this topic. Is that the wrong link?

The Planet IP Values looks accurate. The Team IP Values needs work. You can also look at the cool new tabs on the Player Index. It has the same info as the Planet IP Values sheet, but with color coding!

@karmajay Factions would be happy to have a complete beginner. I know that many of the Factions provide constructive criticism on request, so you can improve your building. 

You can also get quite far with using instructions and then putting them in context. 

4 hours ago, karmajay said:

Hiya! Is this something an absolute MOC novice can be a part of? Thanks!

Absolutely! One of the main goals of the game is to give people a place to hone their building skills. We try to offer constructive feedback and help you figure out what you can do to get better at building. Have you checked out the different factions from the main factions page? You should pick one that fits your style or one that will help you tell the story you want with your builds. Or, if you don't know where to start I'd be honored to have you in CorSec!

1603794680_karmajaysigfig.jpg.5082d659fc2e13d601d596e44f8896be.jpg

Kirwin Khathon - Engineer/Technician applying for CorSec - I've filled out the player application sheet. Kirwin grew up building and programming droids. Even as others can be seen treating droids as objects he treats them with kindness and usually has good luck turning them into his friends. He has a long time companion named B13 which could be recognized as a Heavy Battle Droid (a modified version of the B1 battle droid). While Kirwin's long road to CorSec has been dangerous and maybe not financially successful he has almost always been very lucky when it comes to surviving the galaxy's "hi-jinks". The almost is displayed by his gold droid arm that replaces his left arm after one of those missions went awry. 

Edited by karmajay

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

How would people feel if I was to start a Mandalorian Faction? 

I think there’s room for that. Hard to see it friendly with TT or TCR, though. 

9 hours ago, goatman461 said:

I think there’s room for that. Hard to see it friendly with TT or TCR, though. 

We welcome some much needed competition... :vader:

On 6/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Ross Fisher said:

How would people feel if I was to start a Mandalorian Faction? 

As my faction has leader has been entirely absent....I might be interested in hoping on the madalorian bounty cruiser.....

13 hours ago, Vedauwoo said:

As my faction has leader has been entirely absent....I might be interested in hoping on the madalorian bounty cruiser.....

CFS would have taken you in at any time!

I would also be interested in joining a mandalorian faction. I've been looking to get back into building but it also seems my faction has retired. 

Many of you entered the May the 4th Economy contest. Even if you didn't, would you consider voting for the entrants?

With a new Faction joining the fray, now's a good time to give a couple reminders/updates. If you're switching Factions it's far easier to have you fill out the Faction Change Form than for you to create a brand new character. We do have a number of in-active factions right now, so you are more than welcome to switch! Just remember that your IP will stay with your old Faction but your XP moves with you.

Also, a number of you have dead picture links on the Index. For some of you this is because your photo is set to private. I can fix the link for you if you set it to public. For everyone else, try sending me a PM with your photo link if you want it updated.

Hello all! I'd be interested in joining. Expect a few beginner mistakes as I figure out what I'm doing! I'm hoping to join the CFS. Actually, Eurobricks won't let me send any messages, so I haven't been able to DM goatman just yet. Anyone know the way around that?

After years of conflict and violence, Mato Rook sticks to a quiet life in the Outer Rim where he can shepherd, think, and play the hallikset. 

https://flic.kr/p/2jfeTcT

20200625_122809.png

Edited by RocketBoy

5 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

Hello all! I'd be interested in joining. Expect a few beginner mistakes as I figure out what I'm doing! I'm hoping to join the CFS. Actually, Eurobricks won't let me send any messages, so I haven't been able to DM goatman just yet. Anyone know the way around that?

After years of conflict and violence, Mato Rook sticks to a quiet life in the Outer Rim where he can shepherd, think, and play the hallikset. 

https://flic.kr/p/2jfeTcT

20200625_122809.png

Welcome aboard! After you've posted 10 times you'll be able to send PMs. Feel free to ask any questions!

Alright everyone, builds submitted through July 5th have been scored and scores posted. If yours wasn't scored, then you probably forgot to fill out a form. Let us know if you have any questions!

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

Alright everyone, builds submitted through July 5th have been scored and scores posted. If yours wasn't scored, then you probably forgot to fill out a form. Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks @MKJoshA do you know when the next round of reviews will be (6th onward) as I have one out there from the 7th and have an idea for another none Pyerce rising build too and so wondering when to get it in by?